Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet has been coping that he is 6'2" his foid gf measured and he's only 5'11"

It cannae be that bad in USA as only 14.5 per cent of men are over 6" average height is 5"11. In the UK average males height 5"3. So it's no as bad as you make it out to be.
Average male height is 5'3 ?

You sound like cucktears troll.

4420972_orig.jpg
I see so many damned 6'4 guys.

NPC foid... his height was clearly good enough from the looks of it since she moved in with him.

How foids see it:

Sub 5'11": invisible manlet subhumans
5'11" - 6'0": acceptable, but below average
6'1"-6'3": average
6'4" - 6'6": good height, above average
6'7"+: ideal height

Foids are fucking obsessed with height and I guarantee it was her idea to measure him because she knew he wasn't as tall as he claims

My question is, if this guy has believed he is 6'2" all this time then he must think 6'5" are 7'. How has he deluded himself this long?

I dont even know my height for the last decade.

5 11 is tall... i dont get this belief of 6 feet or above only
5'11 is good enough height with the right face you would for sure get pussy.

Below 5'10 is a dealbreaker, but the ideal attraction range is 6ft and above.

Average male height is 5'3 ?

You sound like cucktears troll.

Google it. I'm no using my imagination to come up with cunts heights. It wouldn't surprise me, there's loads of small men in Scotland i imagine due to heavy drinking and smoking and poor diet.

My question is, if this guy has believed he is 6'2" all this time then he must think 6'5" are 7'. How has he deluded himself this long?
Most people think their height in shoes is their real height. Bet he's 6'1 in his boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back