Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet gets leg lengthening surgery, still gets mogged

Last week I saw a guy that was almost 7ft.

The chances of coming accross a 7'4 man is extremely low though.

he will still mog most people if hes in america at 6'0

The chances of coming accross a 7'4 man is extremely low though.

he will still mog most people if hes in america at 6'0
6'0 is just average among cumskins :feelsrope:

And? Latin Americans are still part of the population
Yea I know, I’m latino and often we are shorter on average compared to other ethnic groups in America.

And my Welsh border town apparently. :feelsrope:
You probably mismeasured yourself or overestimating people's heights.

Or maybe you just have selection bias.

Only netherlands and certain parts of the balkans have avg heights of 6'0+

For zoomers, a lot of places have an average of 6ft.

Zoomers man, something is in the water around here.

For zoomers, a lot of places have an average of 6ft.
"Places" is vague

But If we're talking about cities / countries , only Netherlands and the balkans has average heights of 6'0+ (according to stats)

"Places" is vague

But If we're talking about cities / countries , only Netherlands and the balkans has average heights of 6'0+ (according to stats)
By places, I do mean cities or certain parts of cities. If we look at countries as a whole, then you're right, the only ones with an average height of 6ft are Nordic and Balkan countries.

Blacks more than make up for that.
Blacks aren't particullary tall compared to europeans, its just that latinos and asian are shorter than euros and afros

Blacks aren't particullary tall compared to europeans, its just that latinos and asian are shorter than euros and afros

Must be a coincidence the NBA is mostly blacks then.

Must be a coincidence the NBA is mostly blacks then.
NBA is less than 1% of blacks even living in america, blacks love basketball becuase its all their culture has, its like saying all blacks can make popular music because most rappers are black

NBA is less than 1% of blacks even living in america, blacks love basketball becuase its all their culture has, its like saying all blacks can make popular music because most rappers are black

Your reasoning makes no sense.

Your reasoning makes no sense.
the NBA represents a selected super minority amongst blacks, just because they are a lot of NBA players doesn't mean that blacks are more taller on average

the NBA represents a selected super minority amongst blacks, just because they are a lot of NBA players doesn't mean that blacks are more taller on average

Doesn't mean it's a coincidence either. You're just spouting liberal rhetoric meant at clouding the fact that blacks are overrepresented in certain things.

Doesn't mean it's a coincidence either. You're just spouting liberal rhetoric meant at clouding the fact that blacks are overrepresented in certain things.
This is just statistic bro, blacks being over represent in things like crime is different than being overrepresent in sports where human actors are selecting for traits. The average non-hispanic black 69.3 inches which i about 5.77 feet which the national average anyway

I want more height.

6ft was the gold standard now it has dropped to silver

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back