Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlet gets beaten up by foid due to his height trying to jestermaxxing

TheTrueManlet

TheTrueManlet

nerd
★★★★
Disgusting fat whores.

that's no suprise, no whore is going to respect you at that height. she even continued attacking him after dropping the boxes and telling her it's just a prank, even the other fat whore started laughing after seeing the manlet getting harrased

This is why I dont go outside

Another factor is that he did it to a bunch of ghetto sheboons and spic women, who have no ideas what jokes are in the first place

Comments are kindabased this time around

Idk if that's actually a woman.

That's a tranny

10% - Fighting in ID
This is why I dont go outside
why dont go outside bro, if you dont do stupid shit like this, you dont get beaten up by people. it is just simple as that. just dont have self respect and let them fuck you like a little kid. oh wait you are hahahhahahahahh

That's what you get for being 160 cm tall and messing with fat sheboons. Even redditors are saying the foids went too far. This is another example of them abusing their privilege.

why dont go outside bro, if you dont do stupid shit like this, you dont get beaten up by people. it is just simple as that. just dont have self respect and let them fuck you like a little kid. oh wait you are hahahhahahahahh
Shut the fuck up

Another factor is that he did it to a bunch of ghetto sheboons and spic women, who have no ideas what jokes are in the first place
Niggers & spics are like ey yo I'm playing, naw you think I'm playing, I ain't playing but I'm playing.

Make your mind up, almost like playing or not depends on what's best for themselves.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shitposting/comments/12lu5oq/_/

BRUTAL
now lets look at the same joke being made by an avarage guy

View: https://youtu.be/YVMu0Gda9xs

you see, no problem at all.
you might be saying that why would he upload the parts where he got beaten up and youre right. he would not.
Because there is not any.
Manlets like us need to learn how to beat up taller people so that we dont get mocked by like this. Its so over man:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How come he didn't carry a gun and shot all of them. If it was me getting that treatment they'd be all on the floor with bullets through their mushy mango heads.

Niggers & spics are like ey yo I'm playing, naw you think I'm playing, I ain't playing but I'm playing.

Stone-Sinnett-College-professors.jpg

"We have two visitors...Mr. Erdos, and an inmate seeking reform for the community"

angry-black-guy.gif

"Tired of the pen"

Erdos_budapest_fall_1992.jpg

images

"You don't need to be in here with no Erdos. Get out man"

It’s funny how any time Reddit comments get remotely close to the blackpill, they lock it. They have to shut it down so people don’t start thinking about the hierarchical nature of sexuality.

Gee I wonder why soyddit deleted the post, really makes you think.

As a 5',3" manlet, I fucking hate the non-white races.

That's a tranny
He should have curb stomped that disgusting creature. I despise foids but masculine foids bring out the homicidal tendencies real quick.

He should have curb stomped that disgusting creature. I despise foids but masculine foids bring out the homicidal tendencies real quick.
masculine foids are the only choice for manlets. Femininity pulls masculinity. and short guys are seeming feminine, no matter what they do or accomplish.
No matter how tall or short a girl is , it will stay feminine. And tall girls wants to find a tall guy, even if some kind of miracle happens and a short guy finds a girlfriend, he loses it immediately by cheating. The only solution for manlets are leg lengthening or rope.
I do not care if a manlet reads this and loses all hope, since he is a manlet and will never be respected as a human anyway.

masculine foids are the only choice for manlets. Femininity pulls masculinity. and short guys are seeming feminine, no matter what they do or accomplish.
No matter how tall or short a girl is , it will stay feminine. And tall girls wants to find a tall guy, even if some kind of miracle happens and a short guy finds a girlfriend, he loses it immediately by cheating. The only solution for manlets are leg lengthening or rope.
I do not care if a manlet reads this and loses all hope, since he is a manlet and will never be respected as a human anyway.
I doubt that manlets can only get loud masculine foids, Kevin Hart is a good example. She looks pretty feminine to me but don't know her personality tbh and considering she's a sheboon there's a good chance she acts masculine since generally sheboons are quite masculine.

I doubt that manlets can only get loud masculine foids, Kevin Hart is a good example. She looks pretty feminine to me but don't know her personality tbh and considering she's a sheboon there's a good chance she acts masculine since generally sheboons are quite masculine.
we dont talk about celebrities. i am nor you are celebrity. please dont pull that retarted celebrity pill to me.

BRUTAL

you might be saying that why would he upload the parts where he got beaten up and youre right. he would not.
Manlets like us need to learn how to beat up taller people so that we dont get mocked by like this. Its so over man:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is so obviously fake, all these dumb YouTube pranks are fake as hell

we dont talk about celebrities. i am nor you are celebrity. please dont pull that retarted celebrity pill to me.
It is not so much about the celebrity status, my point is if one has enough money or status one can get any type of foid regardless if you're famous or not.

BRUTAL

Should have shot her dead

Forget pranks this taco lover needs to invest in some protection

As a manlet myself I would have knocked them out, I wish that one day a whore tries to attack me. I will avenge you all my brocels, promise!