Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlet cutoff is 6ft according to study (heightpill)

the study and source:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf#page22

as you can see from the study, MEDIAN height for white males aged 20-40 is 178.3cm in the United States. Note that this also includes old ass dudes who already lost 1-2 inches and the fact that old generation arent as tall as new generation. If you take a guess for only 18-23 yo white males, the healthy estimate for young white male median height is 183.(6ft). You are LITERALLY shorter than majority of young white males if you are not above 6ft.

And this is only for united states, for western europe you can add another inch to that 183cm. and you get THE MEDIAN height as 6'1''-6'2'' for young white males.

In the west you aint mogging shit with 6'1''. You will be barely average amoung your competition (deathnics not included of course, it was always over for us.) The ideal height is around 6'4''.

As studies confirm it as they show 6'2-6'7'' males get most matches on online dating.

Now, I agree height is not as important as face and race but of course that is not the point.

Attachments

• Size-Matters-Infographic-High-Res-With-Shadow.jpg
    Size-Matters-Infographic-High-Res-With-Shadow.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,623
  • Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pd...png
    Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pd...png
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,527
  • Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pdf.png
    Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pdf.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,353
Face matters more but the Heightpill still hurts :(

Nonody notices an actual difference in shoes
it puts u in a big disadvantage

you just dont realize it cos it isnt bad enough for people to make fun of your height. doesnt mean a lotta women dont write you from get go the moment they realize you aren't tall

it puts u in a big disadvantage

you just dont realize it cos it isnt bad enough for people to make fun of your height. doesnt mean a lotta women dont write you from get go the moment they realize you aren't tall
I was replying to the other user. I am just 5'8 lol

median isn't the same as average
i know median average and mean average isnt same. but that studies method is better , giving you the percantile depending on your height. 50th = median. half of the ppl will be heightmogging you.

height cope. All that matters is face.

5'11 crew
still good enough
Yeah, 5'11" is ok. It is above average AND when you wear shoes you appear to be 6'.

Anyway, which height does this study measure? Morning or evening height?

Agree with it but there's like 1% difference in matches between 6'0 and 6'2+ from the link you showed us.

That's 13/100 vs 14/100, you'd be lucky if 13 girls out of 100 matched with you either way

Yeah, 5'11" is ok. It is above average AND when you wear shoes you appear to be 6'.

Anyway, which height does this study measure? Morning or evening height?
I'm 6'0.1 morning, 5'11.2 before bed night

I dont care about white males. I'm a ethninc, if I lived in my home country I would be average height

A few days ago, shortcels were in serious condition. It’s fucking terminal now. :feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsokman:

5'8" makes me look like a fucking child. There are kids younger than my ass at age 13 and are already taller than me... talk about brutal black pill.

Yup. Height >>>>>>> Face, and 6’2 is basically the cutoff for being considered attractive to female objects.

I'm 6' tall but still ugly and ethnic. face > height

When I do happen to go out I’m taller than most ppl. I’m 6’2 and 6’3 with boots on.
I get no matches, but 5’9 chad does. My income can be 2x chads and still nothing.
All that matters is face.

cope, 5'9 and above is fine

Its over for us 5'10's :feelsautistic:

im 5'11.75 and heightmog almost every single person i encounter in my area, sometimes by a full head or two.

i have no idea where people are seeing all these tall fuckers, although admittedly, i feel like borderline short when i see high school-middle school students. i'm only like a inch taller above them at most, and some are way taller than me.

IncelTV is a confirmed retard, @13k was his old incels.is account, literally claiming the average European is 6'1/6'2 and American white zoomers are all 6ft.

He even used CurlyHeadJames on his second channel as an example for facial harmony when he brags about TikTok girls simping for him.
as you can see from the study, MEDIAN height for white males aged 20-40 is 178.3cm in the United States. Note that this also includes old ass dudes who already lost 1-2 inches and the fact that old generation arent as tall as new generation. If you take a guess for only 18-23 yo white males, the healthy estimate for young white male median height is 183.(6ft). You are LITERALLY shorter than majority of young white males if you are not above 6ft.

Being in your thirties is considered old enough to shrink 2 fucking inches?! :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
@Grim_Reaper @subhuman

IncelTV is a confirmed retard, @13k was his old incels.is account, literally claiming the average European is 6'1/6'2 and American white zoomers are all 6ft.

He even used CurlyHeadJames on his second channel as an example for facial harmony when he brags about TikTok girls simping for him.

Being in your thirties is considered old enough to shrink 2 fucking inches?! :feelskek:
@Grim_Reaper @subhuman
The statistics includes ethnics and immigrants. Zoomer Chads are all above 6ft. Never insult @13k again, he's forgotten more about, the blackpill than you have learnt.

When I do happen to go out I’m taller than most ppl. I’m 6’2 and 6’3 with boots on.
I get no matches, but 5’9 chad does. My income can be 2x chads and still nothing.
All that matters is face.
Dating apps are better for face, social game is better for height

The statistics includes ethnics and immigrants. Zoomer Chads are all above 6ft. Never insult @13k again, he's forgotten more about, the blackpill than you have learnt.
No they don’t, the CDC literally has separate data for each race. And saying muh Zoomer chads are all 6ft doesn’t represent what the average is.

IncelTV is an imbecile, he literally believes Arabs struggle at dating and Arab women only date white men, when in reality, there are plenty of white women with an Arab fetish, just go on any Muslim dating app and you see a decent amount of them and Arab women almost always date blacks and other Arabs.

View: https://youtu.be/-Esdsmszvdo

No they don’t, the CDC literally has separate data for each race. And saying muh Zoomer chads are all 6ft doesn’t represent what the average is.

IncelTV is an imbecile, he literally believes Arabs struggle at dating and Arab women only date white men, when in reality, there are plenty of white women with an Arab fetish, just go on any Muslim dating app and you see a decent amount of them and Arab women almost always date blacks and other Arabs.

View: https://youtu.be/-Esdsmszvdo

The only white women going after Arab men are shaped like a fucking balloon, imagine being this bluepilled

the study and source:

And this is only for united states, for western europe you can add another inch to that 183cm. and you get THE MEDIAN height as 6'1''-6'2'' for young white males.

In the west you aint mogging shit with 6'1''. You will be barely average amoung your competition (deathnics not included of course, it was always over for us.) The ideal height is around 6'4''.

As studies confirm it as they show 6'2-6'7'' males get most matches on online dating.

Now, I agree height is not as important as face and race but of course that is not the point.

It was obvious young whites and blacks were much taller than the stats, anyone who still said 5'9 was coping.

@Grim_Reaper @subhuman
You only start shrinking when you turn 50, and you only shrink by 2cm at most every decade.

Life is a never ending path to eternal suffering

5'4" here lol

I am now retired from social life. I live alone and only work and read books.

Due i work remotely (software developer) i barely have any human contact.

better this way.

Last edited:
Can you post a link to the study, sir?

5'4" here lol

I am now retired from social life. I live alone and only work and read books.

Due i work remotely (software developer) i barely have any human contact.

better this way.
Sounds awesome tbh

Brutal, assuming it is the most recent year.
6 ft isn't even 80% percentile anymore, overall: [ (75%+85%)/2 = 80% = (184.5+181.3)/2 = 182.9 cm where 6ft is 182.88 cm]; I feel somewhat genetically cockblocked currently.

Last edited:
The statistics are 100% correct at least from my experience.

I am 177cm , zoomer school teens are almost all taller than me, at least the ones I see. If they taller than me means they are easly 183cm .

Just from what I see around I would say average zoomer is 183-185cm

5'11 is still tall.

5'11 is still tall.
The methodology of the study is completely braindead, average white guys are 178cm and 30-40 year olds aren't old enough to lose even 1cm :feelskek:
180+cm isn't below average except for the Netherlands and Bosnia.
Global male average height is 171cm.

the study and source:

Countries that have an average height of 183cm are nordic countries only, a lot of western european countries are shorter than 183cm.

Height is one of the stupidest things women could select for. Watching any MMA fight tells you that height means pretty much nothing in terms of genetic fitness, and it might even be a disadvantage. Women are terrible sexual selectors as usual.

this thread reminds me the term "manlet" used to be more popular in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back