Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average Non Hispanic White Zoomer is Officially 5'10.1

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
52C7949C B381 4C0A 9B50 D6AB924795B9

6'0 is above average height, stfu if you seriously believe 6'2 is not considered tall @PLA1092

Average white zoomer in EU is 6.2

Always has been.

Middle class to richfags are 6' on avg, maybe poorer whites that can be 5'9
Poorer whites aren't nutritionally deficient enough for there to be that much of a difference, dude. :feelsjuice:

Poorer whites aren't nutritionally deficient enough for there to be that much of a difference, dude. :feelsjuice:
The US is one of the richest nations in the world, even the homeless here can afford to eat McDonald's everyday

Average white zoomer is 6'0 because every man inflates his own height by 2 inches or more.

"But average height is 6'2 and tallfag begins at 6'6+. Average woman in my area is 5'10+ and I'm even getting mogged by the elderly".

"But average height is 6'2 and tallfag begins at 6'6+. Average woman in my area is 5'10+ and I'm even getting mogged by the elderly".

Retards here will go to some popular nightclub or wealthy college campus and be surprised that the average height there is 6’0+, then sperg out by claiming Zoomers are getting taller, that’s like going to Beverly Hills and being surprised that everyone there are millionaires. :feelshaha:

Dumbasses have zero conception of selection bias, rich and very socially connected people are inherently taller because height is a privilege is society, that doesn’t mean everyone is just as tall.
@CopingForBrutality

Retards here will go to some popular nightclub or wealthy college campus and be surprised that the average height there is 6’0+, then sperg out by claiming Zoomers are getting taller, that’s like going to Beverly Hills and being surprised that everyone there are millionaires. :feelshaha:

Dumbasses have zero conception of selection bias, rich and very socially connected people are inherently taller because height is a privilege is society, that doesn’t mean everyone is just as tall.
@CopingForBrutality
Yeah, but since height is correlated with social status, if you live in an upperclass area, the average height is likely higher.

5’10.1” is already tall for average height. Considering tall men make more money and are more likely to reproduce, it’s not hard to fathom that in an upperclass white community, the average zoomer is nearly 6’0”.

I’m 5’10”, and I’m pretty much average. The problem is men who are outliers on the lower end are shunned by society, while men on the higher end are celebrated. The last time I went to a bar, I saw multiple men 6’5”+, but very few were under 5’5”. In a room of 100 people, you’d expect about 1-3 of each, but tall men are attracted to social environments while short men ignore them.

Most Zoomer guys I see are 185 (6'1")

6'0 is above average height, stfu if you seriously believe 6'2 is not considered tall @PLA1092
Id agree on that but jfl if you think 6 feet equals fakecel thats a min requirement now there is still a long check list of requirements you have to meet. Saying this as a shortcel bottom 30% height wise cel inb4 accusations of being a tall fag.

Id agree on that but jfl if you think 6 feet equals fakecel thats a min requirement now there is still a long check list of requirements you have to meet. Saying this as a shortcel bottom 30% height wise cel inb4 accusations of being a tall fag.
You can wear lifts and be 6’2, then heightfraud to 6’3 (ideal height), you have to be very subhuman to be incel at 6’3 because 4’11 foidlets worship the ground you stand on.

I don't believe in these garbage height statistics, something is very wrong about them.

Urban curryland is supposed to be 5ft 8 or something, I am 5ft 10 and 50+% of people in my college are taller than me

I don't believe in these garbage height statistics, something is very wrong about them.

Urban curryland is supposed to be 5ft 8 or something, I am 5ft 10 and 50+% of people in my college are taller than me
Taller people are more likely to go to University, why would the government purposely understate the average height when it’s a key indicator for a nation’s wealth and healthcare system?

everyone where i live is 5'11"+ but they're not very white

It also says 10% of white men are over 6’3, I’d like to see the methodology because that’s definitely not true

You can wear lifts and be 6’2, then heightfraud to 6’3 (ideal height), you have to be very subhuman to be incel at 6’3 because 4’11 foidlets worship the ground you stand on.
And yet you recomend height fraud which for 2 inches probably cannot be pulled off and yet say even with that have to be subhuman to fail hence validating my point. Also again not a tallfag anyway just they get some unecessary hate here. Ive tried onlone dating(to no succes) and seen several toilet profiles that say no man under 6'4

Last edited:
And yet you recomend height fraud which for 2 inches probably cannot be pulled off and yet say even with that have to be subhuman to fail hence validating my point. Also again not a tallfag anyway just they get some unecessary hate here. Ive tried onlone dating(to no succes) and seen several toilet profiles that say no man under 6'4
yes, you can easily height fraud 2 inches, 6’0 men have the proportions to and there are plenty of people on Looksmax who have successfully done that

. Also again not a tallfag anyway just they get some unecessary hate here. Ive tried onlone dating(to no succes) and seen several toilet profiles that say no man under 6'4
dating apps aren’t real life, you can’t be seriously telling me when a foid sees a 6’3 barefoot man in real life and instantly thinks he’s a manlet

Last edited:
dating apps aren’t real life, you can’t be seriously telling me when a foid sees a 6’3 barefoot man in real life and instantly thinks he’s a manlet
#1 way people meet nowadays is dating apps so yes its real life.

#1 way people meet nowadays is dating apps so yes its real life.
It’s not, if that was true, no normie would ever get laid

holy shit. i'm really short at 5'8

It’s not, if that was true, no normie would ever get laid
Normies go through a lot of dry spells and roasties feel like theyre settling generally resent and cuck them too no less. According to a australian study 1/3 of zoomers are basically incel now consider a lot of men will deny its probably a lot higher. I think its safe to say basically half the pop is incel. Now compared to some pre civilization aka putting toilets in their place times that actually rather low.

Last edited:
Middle class to richfags are 6' on avg, maybe poorer whites that can be 5'9
this is also another very true thing. Also add restaurant food/fast food which is also prone to boost growth hormones, since this meat is filled with hormones in rich countries.

The average in my country is 6 feet.

Normies go through a lot of dry spells and roasties feel like theyre settling generally resent and cuck them too no less. According to a australian study 1/3 of zoomers are basically incel now consider a lot of men will deny its probably a lot higher. I think its safe to say basically half the pop is incel. Now compared to some pre civilization aka putting toilets in their place times that actually rather low.
most of them have had girlfriends and romantic experiences, they are far from incel

most of them have had girlfriends and romantic experiences, they are far from incel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/vdxr3f/with_male_virginity_rates_near_30_in_the_usa_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Now consider how many males will lie about success its safe to say male inceldom is way higher than that half of men are in the same boat as they are just in denial about it. If we stopped gate keeping and purity spiralling and trying to reverse mog everyone no doubt the black pill could go mainstream. Well that and censorship too.

Everytime like clockwork. Fucking clown forum. :lul: :feelshaha:

@depressedblackcel @subhuman @PLA1092
JFL. Putting him on ignore. I have a policy of ignoring all tallfags

I'm still under average :feelsautistic:

:feelsbadman:

Everytime like clockwork. Fucking clown forum. :lul: :feelshaha:

@depressedblackcel @subhuman @PLA1092
This is just crazy wtf. In what world is 6'3 average, he just wants to brag. Mods are too lenient imo, they should just swiftly ban anyone bragging about their height.

It also says 10% of white men are over 6’3, I’d like to see the methodology because that’s definitely not true
This^. I’m 5’11 but I see so many people taller than me

The average is a range of the middle 66% which according to this chart is 5'7 to 6'1.
What you're describing is the mean @Zer0/∞

Last edited:
73 inches is 6’1, not 6’3