Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Bogpill] Looksmax pretty boy gets bogged after 15 plastic surgeries

Looks like a foid in the before pic.

Can still slay unlimited ethnic foids and low tier white foids

He should have femboy maxxed instead

Can still slay unlimited ethnic foids and low tier white foids
9c7

The doctors most definitely didn't have the right to do this to him. Not to mention these plastic surgeon idiots made tens of thousands just from him. This is maltreatment if I've ever seen one, they can't do shit like this to mentally ill people AND benefit monetarily from it too. This world is just so sick

The doctors most definitely didn't have the right to do this to him. Not to mention these plastic surgeon idiots made tens of thousands just from him. This is maltreatment if I've ever seen one, they can't do shit like this to mentally ill people AND benefit monetarily from it too. This world is just so sick
Jfl at feeling bad for a normie sex haver

JFL.

This is IQpill in action. Doesn't matter how good looking or tall you are, low-IQ can completely ruin you. His subhuman intelligence has kicked him out of the gene pool.

This is terrifying

Its a Take or get taken Off world.

People are mostly evil and do anything for an Advantage .

Brutal but This Kid has Money .

Should have maximized coping and Get hookers instead.

It’s not real, CurlyHeadJames is a larper who uses filters.

He's just a kid after all. He didn't deserve any of this
was just looking him up again and i 100% agree with you. KID was only 14 for christ's sake

Yea over for James

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back