Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal manlet cunt's true truecel tales from the ldar TFL cave: last time someone sent me a message was almost a year ago

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
last time i received a message that wasnt auto-generated, from the government, from mum, for an appointment, a case of wrong number etc. was almost a year ago now. nobody calls me or texts me or anything, it's literally the same shit i wake up to day in day out. i know women consider suicide if they only receive one message everyday. but this is my TFL reality, that i could die tomorrow and no one would give a shit. the saddest part is i know i'm probably not holding the record here and someone will probably post below claiming they beat my record. this is the hard-to-accept reality that a huge growing number of men are facing. it's ogre land rover never began buddy bongos tbhqqhngl

Last edited:
1 year is nothing. I haven't had a message from a friend in 8-9 years. And I've never had one from a girl because I've never had a girl's number.

1 year is nothing. I haven't had a message from a friend in 8-9 years.
knew it :feelsrope::feelskek:rotmogs me so hard. if you have ever had a girl contact you you shouldnt be on the forum

depressing when there are 8 billion niggers and none of them want to interact with you

last time i received a message that wasnt auto-generated, from the government, from mum, for an appointment, a case of wrong number etc. was almost a year ago now. nobody calls me or texts me or anything,
brutal dude. Dm me your number if you want