Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet almost becomes woke about how short men are expected to be doormats.

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

Too bad the Uncle Tomlets infesting /r/short came out of the woodwork to gaslight him, saying things like "People only hate Bagelcel because he overreacted, not because he stood up for himself."

What a load of bullshit. Aside from how 99% of the insults towards Bagelcel is about his height and not his actions, every time I've seen a manlet address heightism even calmly, he's met with the usual responses: Learn to make fun of yourself. You take yourself too seriously. You're too sensitive. Napoleon Complex. Insecure. Heightism isn't real.

When the whole thing first blew up, I saw normies saying shit like "Bagel guy is too short to be acting up." What does that have to do with overreacting? They're admitting short men aren't allowed to react at all.

Soylets deserve to be stepped on at this point, because if this Bagelcel incident hasn't blackpilled them, then nothing will.

was banned after one post from r/short

MANLETS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO "STAY REALLY CALM" WHEN THEY'RE BEING EMASCULATED.
Notice how the guy who tackled Bagelcel didn't have to "stay really calm." Most normies applaud him. The moment a manlet offends somebody, that somebody is allowed to say whatever they want or even assault the manlet. On the other hand you need to be a good boy and drink your soy 24/7.

just live your life for other people bro

I'll negotiate with IncelTears before I negotiate with r/short. They're exactly the example I point to when I wanna illustrate the difference between advocacy for short men and advocacy for everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back