Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Managed to "Fail" a piss test in this rehab even though I haven't taken a thing for over a month. (Vids and pics of the nutters included. GTFIH LOL!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Basically they do random piss tests and breathalizers in here to make sure your not getting shit smuggled in or stashing shit in your room etc... So I willingly volunteered first, knowing I hadn't taken anything, and the fucking thing came up POSITIVE for Benzos!!!!

Naturally I was I stunned, and got looked at like I was lying and smirked at and dismissed by the staff. I sat and watched as all the others failed (But they have been at shit, crack, alcohol etc... I've seen it, and turned it down because I wanna live, plus I don't wanna be kicked out and it's none of my business), so with all those guy's protesting (even though I knew they were lying) it made me look like I was part of the crowd of junkies (Fuck sake, even if I had. It's only BENZO'S!!).

So I let the dust settle, and calmly took my hospital discharge papers into the office, and explained that I was detoxed with Librium in hospital (which contains Benzo's) and they can stay in your system for 1-6 weeks. I know this shit off by heart as I'm a fucking Alky and have been through enough detoxes :rolleyes: I also explained my liver, pancreas and kidney's are shot away so it could be even longer for me, it's on the NHS website ffs!!

So he sneered: "Well 10 days maximum so I believe." :feelsbaton::feelsree:

The nutcase Santa Claus guy who's a patient here (he's now switched to a leopard print onesie, but we'll cover that later lol :feelskek:) seen I was getting agitated so he jumped in and backed me up, fair play to him. He even said to the staff: "I'm mental, but I ain't fucking stupid!!". With this the staff reluctantly looked at the research and had to concede that it most likely was the librium, which it fucking was because I ain't touched fuck all!! I came away from this charade needing fucking Benzo's lol.

Arseholes :feelstastyman::feelsohgod:

It's all kicking off in here, I'm just in my room listening to the fallout lol. Anyway here's videos and pictures of the other guy's sat "shocked" and pretending to be surprised at failing :feelskek:

The guy with the red beard and glasses who looks like (and probably is) the ultimate soy cuck is a new staff member who just started today, baptism of fire lol.

20200103 124255
20200103 124251
20200103 113136
20200103 112453

Santa Clause onesie is out, leopard print one is in lol :feelskek:
20200103 112449

That Baldcel is an autist Truecel, never is about alot downstairs but a hell of a cook.
20200103 112422
20200103 112402

The Numale Soycuck who just started today.
20200103 103538

The Pisstest jar itself.

And what do you do when you've failed a piss test and you are facing the weekend (or possibly forever) on the streets in the Winter, as a 50 something year old manlet Oldcel, Junkiecel??

........ "Just play the guitar bro!" :feelskek: :feelskek: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Notice the look of complete disinterest from the Baldcel/Autiscel/Truecel, just wanting the guy to shut the fuck up lol.

EDIT: They all got kicked out except me, I think they are allowed back in next week but they are more or less on the streets until then. Alot of them will just go back to being junkies and won't bother coming back, so on me own at the moment. They were/are good fun blokes though, glad to have met them. Lord of the Manor I am now, for 2 minutes lol :p

Last edited:
lmao funny shit man

Ngl I lol'd at this

Found all of this very interesting, thanks for taking the time to post the vids

What does this have to do with inceldom?

What was that soy's addiction? Soylent? BBC?

It's probably a false positive so you'll still have to keep coming back wasting time & money. One of the oldest Jew scams there is.

Fuck! You're alone in that place with nothing but a soyboy to keep you company?

Fuck! You're alone in that place with nothing but a soyboy to keep you company?
He left at 4pm, just me at the minute. The other staff are next door in the asylum part at the moment, they should be back soon. That's where they keep "dangerous offenders", meaning actual nutcases who are murderers etc, who are serving prison sentences but are lunatics so instead of prison they are put in a Mental Institution which is next door lol. It's pretty well guarded in there by the looks of it, it's fucking huge and quite medieval and daunting looking.

low inhib thread ngl and nice story

Even before watching the videos, I knew you were British. What a motley cast of characters. I'm glad you get to have food and shelter, and I hope you get better soon :feelsokman:
What does this have to do with inceldom?
More suited for offtopic tbh.

Even before watching the videos, I knew you were British. What a motley cast of characters. I'm glad you get to have food and shelter, and I hope you get better soon :feelsokman:

More suited for offtopic tbh.
Lol, it is like a British sitcom in fairness. It's sound here, also some guy from the YMCA (Not the band lol, he helps homelesscels) was in today and apparently the council (local government for non UKcel's) have a duty to house me, meaning they can't kick my homeless ass out on the street, as I'm down as a vunerable person :feelskek: So it may mean after March, I'm shoved in a similar place but with more independence, and even after that more places (could take a couple of years) but eventually if I keep my nose clean and stay off alcohol then I may get a council property from them.

Shit in the pot instead.

Lol, it is like a British sitcom in fairness. It's sound here, also some guy from the YMCA (Not the band lol, he helps homelesscels) was in today and apparently the council (local government for non UKcel's) have a duty to house me, meaning they can't kick my homeless ass out on the street, as I'm down as a vunerable person :feelskek: So it may mean after March, I'm shoved in a similar place but with more independence, and even after that more places (could take a couple of years) but eventually if I keep my nose clean and stay off alcohol then I may get a council property from them.
Right on, I figured as such. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, you'll get that council flat in no time :feelsokman:

who profits from your stay there? probably the ones pulling the strings for you to be there. if you dont pay the big daddy gov is paying.

who profits from your stay there? probably the ones pulling the strings for you to be there. if you dont pay the big daddy gov is paying.
Well they take £20 a week off my benefit money as a "service charge", which is piss all for a roof, heat, food, looked after and keeping me away from alcohol which is saving me a fortune, as well as my life.

I played "Johnny Thick Irishman" with the staff in here (I do this with all authority), it means they fill in all my forms and shit I don't wanna do because "I can't read or write :feelskek:"

It also, however, means they vastly underestimate me and talk about shit they shouldn't in front of me. Such as that the rehab gets £368 a week from the council (local government) for me and all the others, each, for us being here. Plus the £20 a week off each of us. So £388 x 8 (it holds 8 in this rehab) = £3104 a week.
£161,408 a year.

They don't pay tax as they're exempt due to being a rehab and treated as a charity. Not charged for gas or electric and they aren't charged for the use of the building as it's already government owned, being an old part of the asylum which still in use next door. Even the grub, and it's not canned shit, proper joints of meat, is mostly donations.

These guys running the rehab basically pitched an idea to the local government, about solving the homeless problem (getting them off the streets, and away from the general public's eye) it cuts the crime rate out too, gives us a roof and the local government or council look good as homeless numbers have plumetted.

Plus donations from do-gooders and grants from other factions of local government, I imagine they clear about £500000 profit per annum easy.

Clever eh?

These guys running the rehab basically pitched an idea to the local government, about solving the homeless problem (getting them off the streets, and away from the general public's eye) it cuts the crime rate out too, gives us a roof and the local government or council look good as homeless numbers have plumetted.

Plus donations from do-gooders and grants from other factions of local government, I imagine they clear about £500000 profit per annum easy.

Clever eh?
We need to pitch an incel rehab idea to the government and use the profits to surgerymaxx.

Is that you laughing in the first video? Holy shit you’re voice must be deep as fuck.
Edit I just watched all the videos, Mann you really have an incredible voice.

Tell them you'll stop using as soon as you get a gf

Is that you laughing in the first video? Holy shit you’re voice must be deep as fuck.
Edit I just watched all the videos, Mann you really have an incredible voice.
He voice mogs me aswel

this looks spooky man

Your rehab posting gives a 3year alcoholic such as myself the energy to quit.
Keep us posted.

It's over for drunkcels

It's because you are ugly

Your rehab posting gives a 3year alcoholic such as myself the energy to quit.
Keep us posted.
It can be a great cope, but don't let it totally destroy you like it has me bro. Even though I've been forced (by my fucked body) to give up, I will still die before long because of the irreversible damage I've done to myself from alcohol abuse.

Don't let it rule you :yes:

It's probably a false positive so you'll still have to keep coming back wasting time & money. One of the oldest Jew scams there is.
:feelsLSD: