Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man with highest IQ on the planet was single until he was "nearly 50 years old"

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I was listening to this podcast about Chris Langan, he has an absurdly high IQ, I always found it interesting to listen to him talk about these complex physics phenomena, even though I can't understand any of it. Didn't expect to listen to him being 100% brutally honest about his inceldom.

View: https://youtu.be/6EjHSIFVaU4?t=7724

I admire him for being so open about it, this is something I never admit in public, considering the consequences. Absolutely brutal. It's nothing new that women hate intelligence (some are even honest about it) I think its always more tragic for a man to get a partner as an old man than one who hits the wall and turn into incel. There is something tragic and disturbing about spending your youth alone, even if you manage to get a partner at an old age.

who said mentalcels couldn't be high iq
most incels are high iq compared to normtards in my opinion.

He doesn't have the highest

make high iq a requirement to be a sperm donor + castrate low/average iq individuals.

make high iq a requirement to be a sperm donor + castrate low/average iq individuals.
lol what percentage of women reproduce from spem donor? 1%? 0.1%?? Basically irrelevant

Yes, Chris....I haven't heard from him since 2015.

most incels are low iq. being ugly is linked with low iq. it'd make more sense to say that most aware incels are high iq.
Low IQ incels are simping for girls as reddit mods :feelshaha:

Typical for smart men throughout history

if he is soooooooooooooooooooooo smart why doesn't he make an AI ?

women don't live intelligence, they love violence.

Wonder how much it’s bothered him. Can’t have been too bad considering his success. The past year has been brutal for me and can barely get anything done.

Imagine getting a partner in your 50s, fucking brutal. He probably has aspergers making him a weird guy and he also couldn't relate to women.

low iq people have the most children and get the most sex

Based, high IQ fags deserve to be incel for IQ mogging me!

I was listening to this podcast about Chris Langan, he has an absurdly high IQ, I always found it interesting to listen to him talk about these complex physics phenomena, even though I can't understand any of it. Didn't expect to listen to him being 100% brutally honest about his inceldom.

View: https://youtu.be/6EjHSIFVaU4?t=7724

I admire him for being so open about it, this is something I never admit in public, considering the consequences. Absolutely brutal. It's nothing new that women hate intelligence (some are even honest about it) I think its always more tragic for a man to get a partner as an old man than one who hits the wall and turn into incel. There is something tragic and disturbing about spending your youth alone, even if you manage to get a partner at an old age.

His ideas are stupid tbh

6' + white + hgih IQ. Mogs me to death and still incel.
Most incels have no chnce

Young foids do not like intelligent men as they cannot use their youthful looks to manipulate and control them.

Old washed up roastie foids will submit to an intelligent man as she know she no longer has youthful looks to manipulate men.

Females like smart men = Chad with glasses

clearly, it took him 50 years to take a shower :foidSoy:

I don't think women like guys with high IQ interests, honestly. Your chances with women are much higher if your interests are beer, sports and partying. If your interests have anything to do with abstract thought women will think you are lame and uninteresting. Foids only like whoring around and popular bullshit TV series like Love Island, Big Brother etc.

He was volcel, with an iq that high it’s a lot easier to live a fulfilling life without a partner that could potentially hold you down from what you want to accomplish

women don't live intelligence, they love violence.
But only chad violence, if an incel acts violently due to years of torment he’s a freak, but if chad does it for no reason other than because he can, he’s “ making her feel safe”

I don't think women like guys with high IQ interests, honestly. Your chances with women are much higher if your interests are beer, sports and partying. If your interests have anything to do with abstract thought women will think you are lame and uninteresting. Foids only like whoring around and popular bullshit TV series like Love Island, Big Brother etc.
Good point. Women will see you like anything other than substances and low IQ "entertainment" and will lose interest.

He was volcel, with an iq that high it’s a lot easier to live a fulfilling life without a partner that could potentially hold you down from what you want to accomplish
Giga cope

totally debunks the IQ argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back