Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man this forum is funny as fuck

Ok on a real note why do you take so much offense to the jokes?

You have to find them at least a bit funny as you do play into them sometimes
Well, consider that your butt buddy @edgelordcel does it every day, non stop. All because way back when he got triggered over me and calling me a muh bully. Alas I live rent free in his head.

I have to login to the site everyday to that little spic teen broccoli haired cunt spamming me. It's been going on for months. It was kinda funny at the start, but it's just a bit retarded now. Plus I genuinely think he is a fakecel, he's done nothing to prove his inceldom

Well, consider that your butt buddy @edgelordcel does it every day, non stop. All because way back when he got triggered over me and calling me a muh bully. Alas I live rent free in his head.

I have to login to the site everyday to that little spic teen broccoli haired cunt spamming me. It's been going on for months. It was kinda funny at the start, but it's just a bit retarded now. Plus I genuinely think he is a fakecel, he's done nothing to prove his inceldom
Oh makes sense.

What makes you think he's a fakecel?

Oh makes sense.

What makes you think he's a fakecel?
Never talks about his experiences related to inceldom, and spams the forum like it's 4cuck 2.0. His name alone raises suspicion.

He's not the only one, there are a lot of users here who just use it as a replacement for 4cuck/ soyddit.

Never talks about his experiences related to inceldom, and spams the forum like it's 4cuck 2.0. His name alone raises suspicion.

He's not the only one, there are a lot of users here who just use it as a replacement for 4cuck/ soyddit.
Ohh ok.

Also this is kinda unrelated but why do you accuse me of being a fakecel?

@worrycel put this as AVI again
62052.jpg

With you it's just because you were doing my head in with the spam
Lmaoo.

Yk I'm only joking with you when I tag you in these things right?

I don't actually have beef with you

Lmaoo.

Yk I'm only joking with you when I tag you in these things right?

I don't actually have beef with you
I get that, but try not to stoop to @edgelordcel level and do it non stop. Spamming BBC/ gay cuck quotes everyday for months is suspicious. He may genuinely be a closet homo. You don't want to look like that I'm guessing...

I posted about my rejections in croatian in sewers

the lives and lamentations of betas are funny to normies and incels in denial. I think everyone here, truecels, comes to share their lives in the worst or best conditions. Normies see everything as a rainbow full of humor to make them laugh. I hate funny things.