Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man stabbed in back by women gets arrested.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I just read a story about a man who was stabbed in the back by his wife so he ran into the bedroom to call the cops. When the cops arrived they arrested him with the knife still in his back and was charged with the abusive act of not letting the wife into the bedroom. He was forbidden from returning home and had to pay off the mortgage plus legal fees.
To the link or larp people unfortunately it's a story I read on a message board so I am unable to provide a link as to whether or not it's but based on the state of affairs is it really that hard to believe.

Last edited:
Deserved for getting married

Link or larp
Unfortunately it's a story I read on a message board so I am unable to provide a link as to whether or not it's but based on the state of affairs is it really that hard to believe.

Larp or link
Unfortunately it's a story I read so I'm unable to prove it but based on all the crazy stories is it really that hard to believe. It's a story I read and thought it was worth sharing.

It can be a LARP whether or not you're actually RPing the subject of fiction or a witness of fiction. If it's real then drop an article or the guy's name.

we're living in a trollsters paradise

It can be a LARP whether or not you're actually RPing the subject of fiction or a witness of fiction. If it's real then drop an article or the guy's name.
If I had an article I would have linked it. Like I said it was something I read on a message board about male victims of female abuse.
we're living in a trollsters paradise
I'm not trolling. Its something I read that I thought I would share but its obvious now that it was a bad idea. I would delete the thread but that's not something I do. I'll face the consequences of my decisions.

Not hard to believe tbh

something I read on a message board about male victims of female abuse.
Hopefully you can relocate the thread and the source listed on it, since I assume you check for sources before believing stuff.

It does seem believable, but it's always good to check.

The chances of this being true is pretty fucking high in this Goddamn clown world, tbqh ngl.

Honk honk, if true.

never get married. hopefully his bitch will get devoured by coyotes or dingos if aus. omg dingos ate my wife. after court hearing he will be laughing his ass off. 20 years later wifes body is found after creek bed is dried up. omg the water spirits fucked her to death and left her to rot. another court hearing he is declared innocent. long live this gentlemen.

Larp. Fuck off.

If this is not a larp, fuck this gay earth.

Hopefully you can relocate the thread and the source listed on it, since I assume you check for sources before believing stuff.

It does seem believable, but it's always good to check.
The message board was men talking about false accusations against them by their wives/girlfriends and this was in one of the comments. Why lie about something like that.
Larp. Fuck off.
I've said before it's not my story but something I read in a message board of men falsely accused. It's something I thought was interesting to share. Is a story like this really that hard to believe? Amber Guyger walked into a man house and killed while he was watching TV. Would you believe that if it wasnt on the news?
Omega larp
Not my story and based on all the stories we read and the what's shared on this site is it really that unbelieveable?

Last edited:
Probably fake but I hate women and cucks

Why can't we ban this guy but
@Ritalincel had to go?

Why lie about something like that.
Attention, false flag, to push a narrative, etc. There are all kinds of reasons for people to lie, we should always be suspicious of things that seem too useful to be true.

Is a story like this really that hard to believe?
It's a plausible scenario, but it also feels too perfect for our narrative that I think we should question it.

One thing you need to keep in mind is that there are people who infiltrate communities and spread plausible-yet-fake information so they can later attack our credibility.

I saw this all the time on /pol/ with people attributing fake quotes to our enemies. They greatly resembled the person's behavior/attitude so they were believable, but they were ultimately fake, and could be used to call is liars/gullibles if we spread them.

Amber Guyger walked into a man house and killed while he was watching TV. Would you believe that if it wasnt on the news?
If I found some other way of confirming it, sure.

based on all the stories we read and the what's shared on this site is it really that unbelieveable?
It sounds like you're basically admitting you can't corroborate it.