Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News French Incel arrested for planning to attack Olympic games

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Google translated from a German article

(Btw why rubber gun? I thought Alek Minassian would encourage the rest to use heavy vehicles in places with strict gun laws. I do not encourage crimes btw)

The Olympic Games have attracted the interest of a suspected mass murderer. A 26-year-old man was arrested in France on suspicion of planning a mass attack. A 26-year-old man has been arrested in western France on suspicion of planning a mass attack or shooting spree.

As France's Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin announced on Thursday, the man is said to have planned a violent act during the torch relay for the Olympic Games in Bordeaux. However, the local public prosecutor's office said that the man had not yet determined an exact location for his attack and had not mentioned the torch relay. A rubber bullet weapon was confiscated when he was arrested.

According to the public prosecutor's office, the suspect, Alex G. from Gironde, is said to be interested in the misogynistic "Incel" scene. The term "Incel" is derived from the English expression "involuntary celibate" and refers mainly to men who live involuntary abstinence and develop hatred towards women and sexually active men. Family members described the man as mentally unstable.

The investigators became aware of the man through a post in which he glorified a misogynistic shooting spree in California ten years ago. In this, student Elliot R. killed six people out of misogyny. The public prosecutor's office now recommends initiating preliminary investigations into glorification of a crime and criminal organization.

Last edited:
Let's play a fun game I like to call "guess the race"

Makes sense, only normies would attend olympics, and the lucky genetically gifted athletes

Let's play a fun game I like to call "guess the race"
I doubt it would be a sandnigger. The fact is, sandniggers would kill for Allah but I doubt many of them know of the incel spaces.

Makes sense, only normies would attend olympics, and the lucky genetically gifted athletes
Yeah brocels need to stop leaking their operational plans.

Olympics athletes famously have a lot of sex, During Brazil 2016 they gave out condoms. To nobody's surprise, fit, young, attractive men and women being placed together will screw each other. Good on that frenchcel for trying to ruin the experience of sexhavers

Olympics athletes famously have a lot of sex, During Brazil 2016 they gave out condoms. To nobody's surprise, fit, young, attractive men and women being placed together will screw each other. Good on that frenchcel for trying to ruin the experience of sexhavers
I do not encourage crimes, but I hoped he would plan to use a truck instead, as Alek Minassian has excitingly demonstrated along many others.

This one was in France.

He failed, but it's the thought that counts.

He failed, but it's the thought that counts.
Too many evil criminals are overhyping themselves.

To quote a evil mass murderer (I posted his quote here to shame him btw)

Did you carry out the attack for fame? No, carrying out an attack for fame would be laughable. After all who can remember the name of the attackers in the September 11 attack in New York? How about the attack on the pentagon? The attackers in the plane that crashed into the field on the same day? I will be forgotten quickly. Which I do not mind. After all I am a private and mostly introverted person. But the aftershock from my actions will ripple for years to come, driving political and social discourse, creating the atmosphere or fear and change that is required.

I doubt it would be a sandnigger

Then you have no idea what you're talking about. France has seen hundreds of terrorist attack during the last 10 years, and every single one of them was either a sand nigger, a nigger or some shitskin freshly imported.

Then you have no idea what you're talking about. France has seen hundreds of terrorist attack during the last 10 years, and every single one of them was either a sand nigger, a nigger or some shitskin freshly imported.
Based.

The thing is, sandniggers randomly chimp out or just declare themselves a member of ISIS so they can be called "soldier of the caliphate" (if they died or have killed many) in the IS media.

@LeFrenchCel What did you do?

Mossad didn't want to have a competition this year i guess.

This package is for you
TedPackage
send them many gifts!!!

This got on the news
It was weird to actually hear people on tv talking about incels

This got on the news
It was weird to actually hear people on tv talking about incels
Yeah, kinda when I heard about AM attack in the local tv. I was on the train browsing r/braincels or r/incels I forgot, then it suddenly got on. I almost autistically screamed in excite.

Hopefully France gets nuked by Russia