Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News French Incel arrested for planning to attack Olympic games

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Google translated from a German article

(Btw why rubber gun? I thought Alek Minassian would encourage the rest to use heavy vehicles in places with strict gun laws. I do not encourage crimes btw)

The Olympic Games have attracted the interest of a suspected mass murderer. A 26-year-old man was arrested in France on suspicion of planning a mass attack. A 26-year-old man has been arrested in western France on suspicion of planning a mass attack or shooting spree.

As France's Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin announced on Thursday, the man is said to have planned a violent act during the torch relay for the Olympic Games in Bordeaux. However, the local public prosecutor's office said that the man had not yet determined an exact location for his attack and had not mentioned the torch relay. A rubber bullet weapon was confiscated when he was arrested.

According to the public prosecutor's office, the suspect, Alex G. from Gironde, is said to be interested in the misogynistic "Incel" scene. The term "Incel" is derived from the English expression "involuntary celibate" and refers mainly to men who live involuntary abstinence and develop hatred towards women and sexually active men. Family members described the man as mentally unstable.

The investigators became aware of the man through a post in which he glorified a misogynistic shooting spree in California ten years ago. In this, student Elliot R. killed six people out of misogyny. The public prosecutor's office now recommends initiating preliminary investigations into glorification of a crime and criminal organization.

Last edited:
Let's play a fun game I like to call "guess the race"

Makes sense, only normies would attend olympics, and the lucky genetically gifted athletes

I doubt it would be a sandnigger. The fact is, sandniggers would kill for Allah but I doubt many of them know of the incel spaces.

Makes sense, only normies would attend olympics, and the lucky genetically gifted athletes
Bread and circuses for the mindless masses the elites control.

Yeah brocels need to stop leaking their operational plans.

Olympics athletes famously have a lot of sex, During Brazil 2016 they gave out condoms. To nobody's surprise, fit, young, attractive men and women being placed together will screw each other. Good on that frenchcel for trying to ruin the experience of sexhavers

Olympics athletes famously have a lot of sex, During Brazil 2016 they gave out condoms. To nobody's surprise, fit, young, attractive men and women being placed together will screw each other. Good on that frenchcel for trying to ruin the experience of sexhavers
I do not encourage crimes, but I hoped he would plan to use a truck instead, as Alek Minassian has excitingly demonstrated along many others.

This one was in France.

He failed, but it's the thought that counts.

He failed, but it's the thought that counts.
Too many evil criminals are overhyping themselves.

To quote a evil mass murderer (I posted his quote here to shame him btw)

Did you carry out the attack for fame? No, carrying out an attack for fame would be laughable. After all who can remember the name of the attackers in the September 11 attack in New York? How about the attack on the pentagon? The attackers in the plane that crashed into the field on the same day? I will be forgotten quickly. Which I do not mind. After all I am a private and mostly introverted person. But the aftershock from my actions will ripple for years to come, driving political and social discourse, creating the atmosphere or fear and change that is required.

I doubt it would be a sandnigger

Then you have no idea what you're talking about. France has seen hundreds of terrorist attack during the last 10 years, and every single one of them was either a sand nigger, a nigger or some shitskin freshly imported.

Then you have no idea what you're talking about. France has seen hundreds of terrorist attack during the last 10 years, and every single one of them was either a sand nigger, a nigger or some shitskin freshly imported.
Based.

The thing is, sandniggers randomly chimp out or just declare themselves a member of ISIS so they can be called "soldier of the caliphate" (if they died or have killed many) in the IS media.

@LeFrenchCel What did you do?

Mossad didn't want to have a competition this year i guess.

This package is for you
TedPackage
send them many gifts!!!

This got on the news
It was weird to actually hear people on tv talking about incels

This got on the news
It was weird to actually hear people on tv talking about incels
Yeah, kinda when I heard about AM attack in the local tv. I was on the train browsing r/braincels or r/incels I forgot, then it suddenly got on. I almost autistically screamed in excite.

Hopefully France gets nuked by Russia

sandniggers back at it again, huh?

Almost all incel shooters and attempted incel shooters have been white. So I would obviously guess that.

Well shoot dang!
If they really became aware of him "through a post in which he glorified a misogynistic shooting spree in California ten years ago", then they're gonna get all of us Eurocels.

Like I obviously do not condone violence because violence is just bad, however my past self did post things that could be interpreted as "glorification of misogynistic violence".

How fucked are we boys?

Almost all incel shooters and attempted incel shooters have been white. So I would obviously guess that.
I mean there haven't been many incel shooters at all so that's a pretty small sample size to begin with. Also i would guess most incel shooters are white (idk if that's true but I'll take your word for it) because inceldom mainly affects white people in the west, nonwhites have the media halo.

Over 95% of mass shootings in general (at least in america, idk the stats in europe) are done by brown and black people so that's why my mind immediately went there. But i suppose you have a point, if this guy actually is a self described incel then i could see the possibility of him being white

Based. I hate the Olympics.

I want to put out the Olympic torch because as a Frankenstein monster I'm scared of fire.

The investigators became aware of the man through a post in which he glorified a misogynistic shooting spree in California ten years ago.
This just goes to prove that we're being watched here. Probably not in China though, so you're free to post with impunity Asiacel.

This just goes to prove that we're being watched here. Probably not in China though, so you're free to post with impunity Asiacel.
We all are being watched, the key is to avoid making direct threats or any illegal acts.

It's not illegal to cheer on a shooting, but it's illegal to offer advices or supporting these acts (if they're considered terrorism motivated)

We all are being watched, the key is to avoid making direct threats or any illegal acts.

It's not illegal to cheer on a shooting, but it's illegal to offer advices or supporting these acts (if they're considered terrorism motivated)
Screenshot 20240701 195807 DuckDuckGo

These men claim they can go to a club and pick a girl to fuck. Do you think it's a LARP?

If it's real, the person who settles down with them (and there will be one) is doomed. "She's a cool girl, body count doesn't matter!" The thought makes me want to blow my head off. It arouses a foreboding shame and indignation.

There'll be some guy commenting on your Facebook wedding photo: "Damn, that bitch swallowed my load the first night I met her at the club. Congrats on the wedding!" But yeah, we're the miscreants and scoundrels.

I hate this decadent epoch.

View: https://youtu.be/4nq_oK6yF8o?si=3-gOC7EjeSvmm5qW

Wojak, she's going to make a cuckold out of you. You are so fucked, Wojak.

Last edited:
@LeFrenchCel was this you?

View attachment 1191135

These men claim they can go to a club and pick a girl to fuck. Do you think it's a LARP?

If it's real, the person who settles down with them (and there will be one) is doomed. "She's a cool girl, body count doesn't matter!" The thought makes me want to blow my head off. It arouses a foreboding shame and indignation.

There'll be some guy commenting on your Facebook wedding photo: "Damn, that bitch swallowed my load the first night I met her at the club. Congrats on the wedding!" But yeah, we're the miscreants and scoundrels.

I hate this decadent epoch.

View: https://youtu.be/4nq_oK6yF8o?si=3-gOC7EjeSvmm5qW

Wojak, she's going to make a cuckold out of you. You are so fucked, Wojak.

That's anyone who have hookups need to be sent to a gulag to never return.

Better yet, use them as fuck toy nailed on a board publicly, then "dispose" them.

That's anyone who have hookups need to be sent to a gulag to never return.
I'd do hookups too. I'm not sure what girls/women want at this point. Commitment or raw sex? It's like they want me to betabuxx but I don't have the money or patience for that.

Every nigger and sandnigger has a french ID, it doesnt mean shit

source ? Proof ? pic ?

Till then I'll follow the general rule : if they dont give the name, its a sand/nigger
His name is Alex and he is a ER fan in France, I can guarantee you that this guy is white.

All this seems too little to arrest him. He made a post about ER and had a rubber gun, JFL.

Seems like authorities and media are fearmongering about incels to control the general population. "Incels are everywhere and any man could be one! We need protection!! Less guns! More laws! More invasive searches!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back