Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel man normshits are literally comming out of the wood work

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
buddy you look like you have never gone to the gym in your life in that pic... you dont even have a six pack or muscle definition. seriously are you trolling me?

as a schizophrenic let me tell you the truth. you have severe symptoms of mental illness

-anti social behavior
-delusions of grandeur
-persecuted complex
-poor life choices
I'm not shitting on you man. i'm a crazy motherfucker myself but have you ever gone to a psychologist or psychiatrist? get help me or you'll end up like me dude

These are all the symptoms of schizophrenia. You show a lot of them amigo.

Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint
Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, memory loss, mental confusion, slowness in activity, or false belief of superiority
Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response
Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion
Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder

never seen so many cucks come out and exposed themselves

https://incels.is/threads/people-still-have-no-clue-what-looksmaxxing-and-gymceling-is.61749/

Fakecels are taking over.

Atleast tag the user you're targeting @doktordoom

Woodwork? It's more like a series of factory lines.

Also, I wouldn't be calling out "normshits" if I looked like you, you're as mid-tier normie as it gets:

I hate retards that suggest mental illnesses.

but psychology is (((jewish))), and mental illness should be celebrated, not shunned.