Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man makes pedophile dig his own grave and buries him

Status
Not open for further replies.
only a sick person would think that, you need putting down
Only a sick person thinks that every interaction between adults and minors is abuse.

Come try and put me down I’m in burgerland I got something for your sand nigger ass (in GTA)

Age cucked :feelshehe:uppity negroid living in London, talked about how all white foids went for dindus meanwhile he’s rotting here on .is like a coping fag. :feelshmm: Liked to post Coffeehouse Crime, among other true crime videos too :feelswhere:
lol you got me confused with another user, i wish I was a negroid i wouldn't be here. As for the true crime stuff, coincidence:dafuckfeels:

Cope @METALMILITA88 would beat your nigger ass and drop you on your head :feelshmm:
I will preform .38 special brain surgery on this Towelhead (in surgeon simulator)

What he did was clearly understandable. Most would do the same if it was their child. Killing him is a bit too much, though. I'd settle for chopping off his genitals and making him live with that suffering.

Shieet cuh we ain’t they had a gun cuh shieeet, now what?

Cope groid I’d double leg you and put you on your dindu ass. I know how you niggers work :feelshmm: “dat white boy didn’t want to stand and bang wit me sheitt, he just put me on ass and beat me 74IQ skull in sheeeiiit“.
I'm not a negro young cuckboy, negros are fucking your sister right now as we speak so go deal with them. I'm of noble lineage unlike you who doesn't even know his real father because his mom is a whore

No you wouldn't you lil bitch, I would khabib you just like he did to that punk bitch whiteboy conor:smonk: so come getchu some

The problem is that you erroneously classify all adult relations with minors as “abuse”.

If both parties enjoyed it then what is the problem? Where is the abuse?
don't expect these people to have an honest discussion with you, most are wannabe normies who will agree with normie society for the hopes of blending in
It is dipshit
prove it bud.

What he did was clearly understandable. Most would do the same if it was their child. Killing him is a bit too much, though. I'd settle for chopping off his genitals and making him live with that suffering.
cope, you would call the police. if you dared used violence the police would throw your pathetic ass in jail

keep posturing about how you would stand up vs pedos. it means nothing bud.

Would you sit and watch me shag your hypothetical 6 year old daughter :feelsLSD::ahegao:
holy shit you are so desperate its absolutely pathetic

you have to bring up a hypothetical non realistic situation to get a point across

Inb4 this thread gets locked.

A 6 year old is different from a teenage girl. If she's under 12, she's still too young.

tbh hardly any parents do this shit. every parent says they'd do it but hardly any do, but rare cases like this get on the news all the time, making them seem more common when they're really rare. the child molesting rate is much higher than the murder rate and very rarely do parents kill them. Sometimes the molester is the parent themselves.

but when it comes to your ideal punishment, cutting someone's genitals off is stupid. always thought those kind of punishments were retarded. I mean yeah i'd probably beat the shit outta him until he's a lifeless carcass but i always thought castrating or sadistically torturing someone was always retarded. if i wanna revenge someone why stand there just using some knife cutting something off or turning on torture devices when i can just use aggressive bodily movement which should release enough emotion and get them to fuck off and no longer exist by dying and releasing out energy? why do i need to stand there and watch someone suffer? That's boring. revenge based on sadism and wanting to watch someone suffer in agony was always cringey in my opinion. i always was about aggression and releasing anger, and just getting them to fuck off, rather than sadism.

your punishment sounds dumb af. i'll fuck someone in the ass and then beat them til they're a corpse and then cannibalize them just to shock people as a warning or to be funny or because i'm hungry right now as i type but my punishment is more cathartic yours is sadistic

100% anglo keep coping :feelskek::feelskek: Just like @startheon you jumped to conclusions, changed subjects after getting bodied, and then tagged the mods after your ass beating. I will accept your concession
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: 100% anglo don't lie bro your granddad is a nigger somewhere down the line

tbh hardly any parents do this shit. every parent says they'd do it but hardly any do, but rare cases like this get on the news all the time, making them seem more common when they're really rare. the child molesting rate is much higher than the murder rate and very rarely do parents kill them. Sometimes the molester is the parent themselves.

but when it comes to your ideal punishment, cutting someone's genitals off is stupid. always thought those kind of punishments were retarded. I mean yeah i'd probably beat the shit outta him until he's a lifeless carcass but i always thought castrating or sadistically torturing someone was always retarded. if i wanna revenge someone why stand there just using some knife cutting something off or turning on torture devices when i can just use aggressive bodily movement which should release enough emotion and get them to fuck off and no longer exist by dying and releasing out energy? why do i need to stand there and watch someone suffer? That's boring. revenge based on sadism and wanting to watch someone suffer in agony was always cringey in my opinion. i always was about aggression and releasing anger, and just getting them to fuck off, rather than sadism.

your punishment sounds dumb af. i'll fuck someone in the ass and then beat them til they're a corpse and then cannibalize them just to shock people as a warning or to be funny or because i'm hungry right now as i type but my punishment is more cathartic yours is sadistic
you'd fuck them in the ass? gay

you could have just said 'call the cops' which is what every person does

you'd fuck them in the ass? gay

you could have just said 'call the cops' which is what every person does
not gay if i'm the rapist. they're gay. that's at least prison logic.

holy shit you are so desperate its absolutely pathetic

you have to bring up a hypothetical non realistic situation to get a point across
It’s an absurd situation but Ray’s stance is equally absurd. Calling people cucks for being against their pre-pubescent daughter getting raped makes no sense.

It’s an absurd situation but Ray’s stance is equally absurd. Calling people cucks for being against their pre-pubescent daughter getting raped makes no sense.
people here DONT HAVE DAUGHTERS

I'm not a negro young cuckboy, negros are fucking your sister right now as we speak so go deal with them. I'm of noble lineage unlike you who doesn't even know his real father because his mom is a whore

LMAO being an inbred cousin marriage sand nigger is now “noble lineage” :lul::lul:

cope, you would call the police.
No, I wouldn't.

You'd rape someone, then beat them to death, then feast on their corpse....

But I'm the sadistic one for chopping off their genitals as corporal punishment and letting them live out the rest of lives sans cock and balls to rape others with.

tenor.gif

No, I wouldn't.

You'd rape someone, then beat them to death, then feast on their corpse....

But I'm the sadistic one for chopping off their genitals as corporal punishment and letting them live out the rest of lives sans cock and balls to rape others with.

tenor.gif
@Edmund_Kemper is the biggest hypocrite on this forum. He idolizes a serial killer that cut the heads off of young college foids to facefuck them and will say things like the post above while at the same time being a massive agecuck and moralfag when it comes to minors.

I think girls are ready to get fucked from the age of 13 and up but anything below 13 is too young

@Edmund_Kemper is the biggest hypocrite on this forum. He idolizes a serial killer that cut the heads off of young college foids to facefuck them and will say things like the post above while at the same time being a massive agecuck and moralfag when it comes to minors.
It doesn't surprise me. Many people are hypocrites without realizing it.

No, I wouldn't.
Then you'd end up in jail for years and miss most of your kid's childhood.

It's so easy to say online that you would do something in a hypothetical situation, especially when you would never be in such a situation IRL where your words would be put to the test.

You're not very smart, are you?
LOL nice way to evade the point. If you cut off someone's genitals, it's illegal, and will get you thrown in jail for years.

Last edited:
No way. Really?
Who exactly do you think you're fooling with this act? You clearly seem to think you have the ability to break the law and get away with it.

Keep posturing bud. Everyone sees right through it.

You clearly seem to think you have the ability to break the law and get away with it.
Are you legitimately retarded? You can't be this stupid and triggered about breaking the law, unless you're full-blown soy. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Are you legitimately retarded? You can't be this stupid and triggered about breaking the law, unless you're full-blown soy. :feelskek::feelshaha:
I'm not triggered about breaking the law, nice strawman.

I'm calling you out for your posturing. You act like "I wouldn't just call the police, I would cut his balls off." and then you say you wouldn't end up in jail. In reality you're incel as fuck so this scenario won't ever happen anyway.

sorry for interrupting but that's pretty badass, man.
you must have some sick tactical skills to overpower a man and cut off his genitals (though that's pretty gay) and get away with it without going to jail.
my guess is that your IRL job is a secret agent or mercenary.
pretty cool, my friend.

I'm not triggered about breaking the law, nice strawman.

I'm calling you out for your posturing. You act like "I wouldn't just call the police, I would cut his balls off." and then you say you wouldn't end up in jail. In reality you're incel as fuck so this scenario won't ever happen anyway.
sorry for interrupting but that's pretty badass, man.
you must have some sick tactical skills to overpower a man and cut off his genitals (though that's pretty gay) and get away with it without going to jail.
my guess is that your IRL job is a secret agent or mercenary.
pretty cool, my friend.
The seethe is unreal. :feelskek:

You pedos are a tight-knit bunch.

What's wrong with pedos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5