Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man makes pedophile dig his own grave and buries him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians are pretty based. Pedos are scum of the earth.

Cuck father
bet the daughter was rammed by chads 24-7 :reeeeee:

Let me guess... Brazil??

Man goes through his friends gallery and finds pics and videos of him raping his daughter
Joined Apr 15, 2022

fuck your 6 minute movie, not gonna watch, give me a transcript so I can speed-skim it for facts like how old daughter was

Joined Apr 15, 2022

fuck your 6 minute movie, not gonna watch, give me a transcript so I can speed-skim it for facts like how old daughter was
Skim this dick :feelshaha:

Skim this dick :feelshaha:
I'm going to assume you're a whiny agecuck from IT unless you respect your elders and push some text.

Keep in mind there are many deaf or blind incels too, there should always be text.

Lifefuel for @CCPcel

Also lol at the people caring about some foid who would have been a whore.

I don't blame the father. If my daugther was being raped, I'd kill the fucker too.
I'm not talking about the father, I'm talking about the incels on this forum who have no relation to this future whore.

I'm going to assume you're a whiny agecuck from IT unless you respect your elders and push some text.

Keep in mind there are many deaf or blind incels too, there should always be text.
Like I said skim these nuts

stupid 6 year old foid deserved hope shes traumatized

I'd rather celebrate cucks like you getting buried alive than some random pedo :feelsokman:
pedos >>> cucks

(I'm not promoting pedophilia and I'm only attracted to >18 girls)

foid vibes
Its a simple question though, why would you want to a fuck 6 year old if your penis wasn't micro sized. Completely different from a virgin 17 year old

stupid 6 year old foid deserved hope shes traumatized
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:she would be chad only in the future so we don't care brocel for her :dab::dab::whitepill::whitepill:

Russians are pretty based. Pedos are scum of the earth.
glad you weren't here before the rule change, if you were here from 2020-2022 before the rule change, you'd get called an "agecuck" and a "foid worshipper" and everyone would spam emojis and memes at you

For a bunch of people who claim to be against degeneracy you all are a bunch of hypocrites lol seethe

I hope you pedos get the same treatment :smonk:

glad you weren't here before the rule change, if you were here from 2020-2022 before the rule change, you'd get called an "agecuck" and a "foid worshipper" and everyone would spam emojis and memes at you
A 6 year old is a child.

For a bunch of people who claim to be against degeneracy you all are a bunch of hypocrites lol seethe

bro no one is supporting pedophilia its just that no one gives a fuck that a bitchy foid got raped

i was agreeing with what you're saying, pedos deserve to have their skulls smashed in
I'm not an agecuck though. But any pedo who goes after a pre pubescent child deserves to have their skulls smashed in.

Pedophilia is one of the least degenerate things in this rotten society. There are about 100 other groups I'd have executed before pedos, and one of them is self-righteous moralfags like you.

Pedophilia is one of the least degenerate things in this rotten society. There are about 100 other groups I'd have executed before pedos, and one of them is self-righteous moralfags like you.
-mentally ill

Not promoting pedophilia, but why do you care about the reason?
I dont care about the reason, its just sickening how people don't think child abuse is degenerate when they claim to be against degeneracy.

A 6 year old cant harm anyone they are literally defenceless, why not someone your size and age.

Cowards and pussies all of them

I dont care about the reason, its just sickening how people don't think child abuse is degenerate when they claim to be against degeneracy.

A 6 year old cant harm anyone they are literally defenceless, why not someone your size and age.

Yea pedophila is bad but the world keeps spinning nobody really gives a shit about these problems that’s why it will always be a problem in society. I don’t give a fuck either world keeps spinning dude

-claim to be hate degeneracy
- damaging children who will then grow up and be degenerate not a problem tho

Its known fact child abuse and molestation causes issues later on in life for the victims

Fuck that chomo. He had it coming

The problem is that you erroneously classify all adult relations with minors as “abuse”.

If both parties enjoyed it then what is the problem? Where is the abuse?

The problem is that you erroneously classify all adult relations with minors as “abuse”.

If both parties enjoyed it then what is the problem? Where is the abuse?
only a sick person would think that, you need putting down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back