Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Man, life on earth fucking sucks...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
This world is shit, I want off this planet but I'm stuck here until I die naturally or otherwise. Why did I have to be born in an age before hyper realistic sex robots and lifelike virtual reality along with human level artificial intelligence. All I've ever wanted to do was play my video games and live in peace and tranquility. Instead I'm a surf to my slave masters aka employer, everyday repeating the same fucking cycle. Get up, work,sleep and repeat until death. I hate how we all live nearly identical, mundane, insignificant and pointless lives, in search of meaning where there is none. This existence is a bad joke... Fuck this planet and its inhabitants.

Last edited:
Over for earthcels

Overthrow the United States government.

Agree. I wish I could leave the matrix soon. The robot programmers gave me horrible stats and bad rng. Also this simulation npcs that are made to mock me really do a good job

You win robots from the future

Agree. I wish I could leave the matrix soon. The robot programmers gave me horrible stats and bad rng. Also this simulation npcs that are made to mock me really do a good job

If only you’d been born a little later: immersive VR, interplanetary living, etc.

it only sucks if you're not attractive, otherwise it's literal heaven where you only ejaculate inside prime 16 yo wet pussies at will

JFL if you're not marsmaxxing tbh

just be human theory

Earth is actually really beautiful and interesting, society is just shit.

You can live in really beautiful places, but you'll have to give up technology and human contact, which is fine by my standards.

Earth is actually really beautiful and interesting, society is just shit.
You can live in really beautiful places, but you'll have to give up technology and human contact, which is fine by my standards.
Nani

Just jump off the planet
It's over for flatearthcels

You were all born to suffer.

Life is sucks but with that
At least we are free from.fear of death.