Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting man its fucked how you have to make life-altering choices before your brain is even fully developed

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
your brain does not fully mature until 25 YET if you wait to make decisions by then you RUINED your life. You have to ACT NOW while you are a teenager with an ill-developed brain.

-its fucked!

it's worse to make bad decisions being a GrEYcel

True. Messed up highschool by not taking it seriously enough and being more interested in my political/redpill/blackpill discoveries. It also fucked up my decision making and motivation.

Factual.

And as incel you likely won't have peers to help you settle on decisions.

True. Messed up highschool by not taking it seriously enough and being more interested in my political/redpill/blackpill discoveries. It also fucked up my decision making and motivation.
same for me but in uni. parents NEVER should have given me a laptop with unrestricted access. I TOLD THEM it would fuck up my life but you know boomer consoomer parents