Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man it really sucks having poor mental health

S

shitholeamerica

Greycel
You struggle so much with what other people do. Going out, fitting in, making friends, relationships, etc. I just have my job. You don't feel like a full person much less a full man

life has left many of us a husk of a man

I dont perceive the same world as normies, I perceive anguish while they perceive gleefulness.
They perceive friends, I perceive social danger.
They perceive family, I perceive broken relationships.
They perceive a loved one accomplishing something, I perceive my own self failure.

Trucel trait:

Your life goal is to be able to compare yourself with normies because you are below avarage.

Trucel trait:

Your life goal is to be able to compare yourself with normies because you are below avarage.
wouldn't call it a life goal, it's just something that naturally happens, regardless of how short sighted these people are, their blissful ignorance of how bad this world truly is, and success in this fucked up fake economy and rigged relational system, is the source of envy for many an incel.