Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man I can't unread that dogpill thread.

C

Cobscell

Banned
-
It was the news one, there are few times in life where I have been left awfully disgusted but this. May the lord cast his flames upon this earth.

@Retardfuel educate this GrAY pls

It was the news one, there are few times in life where I have been left awfully disgusted but this. May the lord cast his flames upon this earth.
Lol. You better avoid @Retardfuel at all cost.

He posted some shit that would probably make you rope

Lol. You better avoid @Retardfuel at all cost.

He posted some shit that would probably make you rope
The rotmeat threads were priceless, Will blackpill more males into asexuals Kek :feelsPop:

Only small minority of foids are that deranged its zoophile fantasies from degenerate users i would just put them on ignore list the zoophiles it is.

The rotmeat threads were priceless, Will blackpill more males into asexuals Kek :feelsPop:
They were funny but also nasty asf to read.

The visuals he made me have were some I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

No, I must learn the truth.
How widespread and rooted is the dogpill in the world wide societies?
Not very widespread at all tbh

Only small minority of foids are that deranged its zoophile fantasies from degenerate users i would just put them on ignore list the zoophiles it is.
Yeah only 15-25% of them such a small number :society:

Yeah only 15-25% of them such a small number :society:
where did you get the numbers its ridiculous that 1 in 4 does something so atrocious and deranged or maybe you americans are beyond fucked in the head and need to nuked to nothingness if you can prove your claim somehow

where did you get the numbers its ridiculous that 1 in 4 does something so atrocious and deranged or maybe you americans are beyond fucked in the head and need to nuked to nothingness if you can prove your claim somehow
Yea USA, Mexico and Russia are countries with probably biggest zoophile numbers.