Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Man, how do you guys manage to use reddit? The place is unusable

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Its literally designed to be an echo chamber. Unpopular answers get downvoted to non-existence and bans are handed down left and right for no obvious reasons.

I started using it today and within hours was banned from a very major sub of my country. Everywhere else my comments were downvoted and disappeared. There is no tolerance for opnions that are not strictly leftist. I mean why am I writing paragraphs on complex public policies if they are gonna disappear thanks to "government man bad" tier users? Its funny how they cry 'fake news' and 'misinformation' when that's exactly they are doing on reddit.

On top of that based subs are banned too so we can't even have an echo chamber of our own. Its a useless social media

i only use it to look at stuff on r/comedynecrophilia, and r/incelswithouthate cause they have more based memes that i can send to my normie friends than here

Reddit is owned by china (serious), of course they will put some crazy leftist mentally unstable sharts in charge of the place. It creates a base that will only believes reddit users with high karma and disregards any evidence of leftist manipulation so they can have the most passive dumbest nigger cattle. While also they cultivate a sense of moral and intellectual superiority, so you have a bunch of deranged subhumans with their fingers in their ears.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGHpVbeE47o

I only use it for r/mma and keep up with fight news

If you ever used reddit you're soy, and even more of a faggot if you modded a subreddit.
I modded incel subs that were more based than this cry bout it

It's unusable when you are not using alts for less popular subreddits (e.g. white nationalist, religious fundamentalist and incel/MRA subreddits). Mostly browse it for TrueCrime, fossil, spider and shark content. There you can find decent subreddits (also for programming/moneymaxxing), but mostly it's shit. And when you don't use Alts soys will act like the Gestapo or Stasi when they read your post history. Unfuckingbelievable.

200.gif
How Dare You Greta GIF