Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Man gets charged in the UK just for winking at a foid

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Is this legit?

If so...this is next level.

From now on i will call UK united cuckdoms

oY lad you got a loicense for that winkin'?

Being in the same vicinity of females as a non chad male can literally ruin your life. JFL at this world.

That's insane on the next level. How is winking a crime?
If you constantly do it after repeated rejection it’s harassment. This story is cherry picked BS

Just more proof that soon it will be a crime just for existing as an incel.
Exactly, lmao imagine you got jail just for looking at them or even breathing next to them withing a 50m radius.

There needs to be another invasion.

Not the worst Ive seen but pretty close
Recenttly in Japan there was a manhunt for a guy who called a baby cute. Thought he was maybe a pedo luring babies.

Another one from Japan had a guy arrested for asking a schoolgirl for directions.

I wonder which one is more cucked. cuckanada or united cuckdoms ?

The article says he propositioned her after being asked to leave (making it trespassing) and attempting to kiss another (unwilling) woman.
So no, he's not going to trial for winking.

Reminder that society wants to exterminate ugly Dumb Polacks.

The article says he propositioned her after being asked to leave (making it trespassing) and attempting to kiss another (unwilling) woman.
So no, he's not going to trial for winking.
He propositioned her by "winking" which is not trespassing at all.

No it's not. It's never harassment to wink at someone.
Did you read the article? He tried to kiss some other girl too and he was obviously drunk, a nuisance, constant harassment, refusing to leave. This wasn’t just “eww ugly guy keeps looking at me, lock him up!” It was legitimate sexual harassment.

If we’re going to have a cherrypick rule it needs to go both ways. As much as I love a good Blackpill, it just makes us look less credible when threads like this pop up. It’s always the same “strong statement out of context” bait title to get people to grab their torch and pitchfork, but then you actually read the article.

No doubt we are heading into a world where ugly men looking or balking at females will be punishable by the law, but we aren’t quite there yet, and cherry picking does us no favors.

He propositioned her by "winking" which is not trespassing at all.
Yeah, this is what the article says:
also propositioned the woman and confronted her after he was asked to leave the premises
So he first winked, then "propositioned" (could be anything from offering to buy her a drink to asking her if she wants to fuck), then he was asked to leave and then he "confrtonted" her.
The point is winking is not against the law in the UK... yet. It probably is in Saudi Barbaria.

So he first winked, then "propositioned" (could be anything from offering to buy her a drink to asking her if she wants to fuck), then he was asked to leave and then he "confrtonted" her.

If that was the case they would've made that clear instead of leaving it intentionally vague. There's nothing that suggests that he put his hands on her. Do you honestly think this would've happened if it was Chad doing the winking?

Did you read the article? He tried to kiss some other girl too and he was obviously drunk, a nuisance, constant harassment, refusing to leave. This wasn’t just “eww ugly guy keeps looking at me, lock him up!” It was legitimate sexual harassment.

If we’re going to have a cherrypick rule it needs to go both ways. As much as I love a good Blackpill, it just makes us look less credible when threads like this pop up. It’s always the same “strong statement out of context” bait title to get people to grab their torch and pitchfork, but then you actually read the article.

No doubt we are heading into a world where ugly men looking or balking at females will be punishable by the law, but we aren’t quite there yet, and cherry picking does us no favors.

Yeah I didn't know the law on harassment so I looked it up in America. It's actually pretty broad from the look of things.

Harassment is governed by state laws, which vary by state, but is generally defined as a course of conduct which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety. Harassment is unwanted, unwelcomed and uninvited behavior that demeans, threatens or offends the victim and results in a hostile environment for the victim. Harassing behavior may include, but is not limited to, epithets, derogatory comments or slurs and lewd propositions, assault, impeding or blocking movement, offensive touching or any physical interference with normal work or movement, and visual insults, such as derogatory posters or cartoons.
The following is an example of a state law dealing with harassment:
"S 240.25 Harassment in the first degree.
A person is guilty of harassment in the first degree when he or she intentionally and repeatedly harasses another person by following such person in or about a public place or places or by engaging in a course of conduct or by repeatedly committing acts which places such person in reasonable fear of physical injury. This section shall not apply to activities regulated by the national labor relations act, as amended, the railway labor act, as amended, or the federal employment labor management act, as amended.
Harassment in the first degree is a class B misdemeanor.
S 240.26 Harassment in the second degree.
A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:

1. He or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same; or
    1. He or she follows a person in or about a public place or places; or
    2. He or she engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which alarm or seriously annoy such other person and which serve no legitimate purpose.
According to that even just hitting on a girl can qualify as harassment.

we are all doomed to get metood

Yeah I didn't know the law on harassment so I looked it up in America. It's actually pretty broad from the look of things.

Harassment is governed by state laws, which vary by state, but is generally defined as a course of conduct which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety. Harassment is unwanted, unwelcomed and uninvited behavior that demeans, threatens or offends the victim and results in a hostile environment for the victim. Harassing behavior may include, but is not limited to, epithets, derogatory comments or slurs and lewd propositions, assault, impeding or blocking movement, offensive touching or any physical interference with normal work or movement, and visual insults, such as derogatory posters or cartoons.
A person is guilty of harassment in the first degree when he or she intentionally and repeatedly harasses another person by following such person in or about a public place or places or by engaging in a course of conduct or by repeatedly committing acts which places such person in reasonable fear of physical injury. This section shall not apply to activities regulated by the national labor relations act, as amended, the railway labor act, as amended, or the federal employment labor management act, as amended.
A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:

1. He or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same; or
    2. He or she engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which alarm or seriously annoy such other person and which serve no legitimate purpose.

Harassment laws only applies to foids.

If you're ugly: Yes.

I remember when even just a couple of years ago the incel community was mocked for suggesting stuff like this would occur as foids became more and more disgusted by normie tier men.

This is getting out of hand.

Fuck bro Its only gonna get worse from here

JFL. Although this is hilariously insane, it sadly doesn’t surprise me. The UK is as cucked as a vegan male feminist at an antifa rally. But Scotland is the absolute worst - the epicentre of feminism in Europe.

JFL at cuck island.

His Crime: Winking Without Loicense :lul:

If you close your eyes buddy you better hope you close them both at the same time or there's gonna be trouble!!

serveimage

the fuck? this shit cant be real

Can anyone confirm if this is real?

i'm already planning how to get rid of this, someone need to do the dirty work

Recenttly in Japan there was a manhunt for a guy who called a baby cute. Thought he was maybe a pedo luring babies.

Another one from Japan had a guy arrested for asking a schoolgirl for directions.
This should be a lesson to all sub6'0" and sub6 males. Never initiate conversation with an underage foid. Don't even look at children, not even on accident.
Don't approach foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back