Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Man escapes Iran just to have fag son

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

and he lacks the dignity to put the abomination to sleep. it's over. All the more reason to never have children
even Texas is lost cause @BummerDrummer
@Uggo Mongo
@Uggo Mongo

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Caucasiancringe/comments/ocs75n/where_else_is_that_hamster_going_whiteoid/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

lmao mentally niggas :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Meh lol. Dad seems like a tard anyway

The US is doomed

Garbage thread

That terrifies me.

I'm not gonna have any children. If I did I'd be scared of having a daughter, because she might turn into a whore.

I'd want a son instead. But then imagine having a son and then he turns into a gay fag or tranny, getting fucked up the ass.

That's no different than having a whore daughter basically.

That terrifies me.

I'm not gonna have any children. If I did I'd be scared of having a daughter, because she might turn into a whore.

I'd want a son instead. But then imagine having a son and then he turns into a gay fag or tranny, getting fucked up the ass.

That's no different than having a whore daughter basically.
same having an incel son would be disappointing and having A Chad son would mog me too hard.

ofc having daughter or fag son means degenerate child.

I would rather my son be incel than be gay

"soldier returns home to find that his son is now a girl, proceeds to undress and fucks him in the dirty ass. "
Seriously what a humiliation to the soldier.

"soldier returns home to find that his son is now a girl, proceeds to undress and fucks him in the dirty ass. "
Seriously what a humiliation to the soldier.
Indeed if he has any dignity he would put his disgusting wife and children to sleep. His wife has failed as a mother, what horrible bitch to let her son become a transsexual

:feelspuke:Disgusting. How is your western civilization even recoverable at this point? @BummerDrummer

Burgerland at its finest.

This shit reminds me of that red pill comic about the curry immigrant that risked everything for moral degradation.:cryfeels::cryfeels:
424px Redpillcomics29

Last edited:
fortunately his son may be looked as cute by faggots:dab:

The Orc transformation guy is more sane than gender transitions.

Are trannies a cumskin problem? I never see any trans niggas.

Reminds me of a pakistani movie where a guy's son turned out to be a tranfag. So he "put him to sleep"

Sandcels are gigabased, they don't deserve this kind of treatment

Watch from 1:08:00

:feelspuke:Disgusting. How is your western civilization even recoverable at this point? @BummerDrummer
these people caused it anyway. Their brothers did. Most iranians vote democrat. Now we're in a sinking ship continually taking on more blue water until we sink :fuk:

Texas is full of immigrants and faggots
:feelsjuice:

View attachment 473373
and he lacks the dignity to put the abomination to sleep. it's over. All the more reason to never have children
even Texas is lost cause @BummerDrummer View attachment 473374@Uggo Mongo
View attachment 473376 @Uggo Mongo

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Caucasiancringe/comments/ocs75n/where_else_is_that_hamster_going_whiteoid/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

lmao mentally niggas :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jesus fucking Christ ,it’s really hard for males

Is Iran degen even with the ayatollah in charge? A lot of ethnic parents would beat the shit out of their child if they did this since they're practically conservatives who just vote Democrat for self preservation