Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man bullied in 1983 confronts bully

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

The bully ended up becoming school superintendent. Usually a six figure position. Although some lifefuel is that he resigned after this went public.

I wonder if the guy who was bullied is an incel today?

Last edited:
But he didn't get what he deserved? I was waiting for that part.

35 years too late

In an ideal world the superintendent would have gotten T-boned by a semi on his drive home that night and been paralyzed from the neck down.

Wonder why he has been bullied

Should've put that .45 elsewhere 35 years back.

Bullies typically go on to lead more fufilling, healthier lives than their victims.

In an ideal world the superintendent would have gotten T-boned by a semi on his drive home that night and been paralyzed from the neck down.
The superintendent probably was a Chad who everyone said would be working for the incel one day. But Chad ended up getting a six figure career.

More proof that being a bully gets you into higher positions of power. Also the guy kinda just told his story but didnt say much, wish he did. Fuck bullies, I thought they were bad enough today but apparently they were fuckingn ruthless in the 70s and 80s

Bullies typically go on to lead more fufilling, healthier lives than their victims.
Yeah. His bully probably makes more money and is more likely to be married and have kids
More proof that being a bully gets you into higher positions of power. Also the guy kinda just told his story but didnt say much, wish he did. Fuck bullies, I thought they were bad enough today but apparently they were fuckingn ruthless in the 70s and 80s
I know. That bully was brutal. Stuffed his head in a urinal.

I was expecting him to go joker on that guy

Bully gets praise for the rest of his life, content with dying as a bully and this will probably be a jab at his ego, but not enough to cut deep. He dies happily.

Bullied oldcel gets praise for only 2 minutes for the rest of his life, dies knowing he won't do anything significant compared to bully.

Brutal bully pill

Bully gets praise for the rest of his life, content with dying as a bully and this will probably be a jab at his ego, but not enough to cut deep. He dies happily.

Bullied oldcel gets praise for only 2 minutes for the rest of his life, dies knowing he won't do anything significant compared to bully.
I wonder if the oldcel actually is incel?
According to salary.com the average school superintendent salary in the United States is $160,877 as of November 25, 2019. So the Chad bully, far from flipping burgers at McDonalds, is moneymaxxed after his years of slaying.

Last edited:
Yeah. His bully probably makes more money and is more likely to be married and have kids

I know. That bully was brutal. Stuffed his head in a urinal.
True. Bullying gets you a higher position in socirty.

Imagine waiting 35 fucking years to get your shitty revenge... jfl

Should've pulled a jokER right there tbh

Put his all over a pissy urinal? I’m sorry but he should’ve murdered him. Period. If you disagree you’re a pussy. There’s no way you should expect someone to endure getting bullied and harassed everyday and NOT resort to murder. Society has sympathy on women that get abused what about those like him, short and scrawny that’s just as defenseless as those women. Where’s the sympathy? Then wonder why schools get shot up.

Put his all over a pissy urinal? I’m sorry but he should’ve murdered him. Period. If you disagree you’re a pussy. There’s no way you should expect someone to endure getting bullied and harassed everyday and NOT resort to murder. Society has sympathy on women that get abused what about those like him, short and scrawny that’s just as defenseless as those women. Where’s the sympathy? Then wonder why schools get shot up.
If a woman got abused like that she'd have a fucking film made about her.

I have no sympathy for the victim. He had a gun and not only that this was in the 70s and 80s where there were no surveillance cameras anywhere! He should’ve murdered his ass end of story

Why do Americans need posts like superintendent in schools? Is principal and some other 3-4 teachers doing administrative work not enough?

if I get to confront my school bullies I will show the world a new shade of red and I will make best of gore look like a reality show.

if I get to confront my school bullies I will show the world a new shade of red and I will make best of gore look like a reality show.
don't go ER buddy boyo

(In Minecraft)

I have no sympathy for the victim. He had a gun and not only that this was in the 70s and 80s where there were no surveillance cameras anywhere! He should’ve murdered his ass end of story
And how could he do that? Still huge risk of being caught

Law protects bullies

And how could he do that? Still huge risk of being caught

Law protects bullies
This. Chad bully gets away with that and you'll be in prison raped by Tyrone.And that's because Chad only needs is bare hands while you need a gun to overpower him

Low inhib mogs high inhib.

This. Chad bully gets away with that and you'll be in prison raped by Tyrone.And that's because Chad only needs is bare hands while you need a gun to overpower him

I don't think people will fuck with someone who already has a record of murdering their bullies.

Bullies are just better people. It's how the world works. You are either a winner, or a loser, and the bullied are LOSERS that deserve DEATH.

What makes me feel ill is not the story itself, bullies laughing off their past is well known.
It's the comments on the video, even the follow up video:

Them saying how much of a horrible man he was, meanwhile 99.9999% of them did fucking nothing while we suffered the bullying. They knew what was going on, but they did nothing.
Only when they reach adulthood it's all "Ohhh he's bad".
Faggots, you should have said that years ago, you're not doing shit by saying that now.

Man, I can relate, this one teacher bullied the SHIT out of me in front of the class in high school.

He should have gone er on him

I'm honestly surprised this doesn't happen more. Maybe the "you'll be employing your bully" cope is a diversion tactic.

Maybe not murder as that may have gotten him a life sentence, maybe shoot him in the kneecaps and cripple him.
Plus, Jesus said turn the other cheek
What makes me feel ill is not the story itself, bullies laughing off their past is well known.
It's the comments on the video, even the follow up video:

Them saying how much of a horrible man he was, meanwhile 99.9999% of them did fucking nothing while we suffered the bullying. They knew what was going on, but they did nothing.
Only when they reach adulthood it's all "Ohhh he's bad".
Faggots, you should have said that years ago, you're not doing shit by saying that now.

Well, it may not be much, but at least him and his family ended up getting harassed behind it to the point where he had to quit. Most bullies don't even get that.

Last edited:
I have been bullied too,much in my life . I just didn't get why they seem enjoying harming me over and over with no empathy , just why ?

I have been bullied too,much in my life . I just didn't get why they seem enjoying harming me over and over with no empathy , just why ?
Bullying is a mating strategy where males dominate weaker males in order to raise their status and hence secure more mates.

Bullying is a mating strategy where males dominate weaker males in order to raise their status and hence secure more mates.
The amount of pain is Beyond imagination , it takes too much to recover fully . we aren't animal boddy . I hope i witness every bully get what he fucking deserve .

Every bully should have their faces deformed with a firethrower.

The bullied guy looks much older than the superintendent

This is cope. If people really wanted to raise their status they would bully tall attractive males to show their value. Humans worship attractive people though. People instinctively just hate ugly males and want them to suffer.