Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man bullied in 1983 confronts bully

I have been bullied too,much in my life . I just didn't get why they seem enjoying harming me over and over with no empathy , just why ?
It's just because you're ugly. Dolph Lundgren and Tom Cruise were both bullied and then they became attractive and stopped getting bullied, and became successful.

The bully, for reference:

Lance-Hindt.jpg

I wonder if the oldcel actually is incel?

According to salary.com the average school superintendent salary in the United States is $160,877 as of November 25, 2019. So the Chad bully, far from flipping burgers at McDonalds, is moneymaxxed after his years of slaying.
McDonalds aren't even laid the lowest, I don't know why people always use them as an example. A warehouse worker would get paid less though would probably have more hours.

It is a massive myth that bullies don't become successful, at my school the worst bullies were the high iQ nerds trying to climb the social ladder.
It is ludicrous to think that men with aggressive personalities won't become successful in this jungle of a world, next people will be saying that lions aren't successful and that the warthog will rule the animal kingdom.

Last edited:
Violence is the ONLY way to deal with bullies. Any other “solution” is cowardice disguised as morality. Violence is the solution where failure is not an option. The world runs on violence. It’s the only way to get any real results.
Bullies typically go on to lead more fufilling, healthier lives than their victims.
Should've pulled a jokER right there tbh

Last edited:
It's just because you're ugly. Dolph Lundgren and Tom Cruise were both bullied and then they became attractive and stopped getting bullied, and became successful.
oK , fair enough . I hope they get what they fucking deserve .

Free @Midwestcel, he was a good poster tbh.

He should have used that 0.45 on him. He had the guts to denies and laugh in his face. Fucking dickhead.

Of course a fucker like him ended up on the school board

>no scenes of the bully getting beaten up to death
I'm disappointed.

Bullies are just better people. It's how the world works. You are either a winner, or a loser, and the bullied are LOSERS that deserve DEATH.
A brainwashed mindset. Better people my ass. The only things "losers" deserve are a better life and revenge on their bullies.

He was on the verge of getting bullied on the stand by those successful normies

The bully ended up becoming school superintendent. Usually a six figure position. Although some lifefuel is that he resigned after this went public.

I wonder if the guy who was bullied is an incel today?

Obviously we can relate to being bullied and tortured but this is a major beta move. Appealing to others for mercy and sympathy is pathetic. Yeah, this guy is obviously still messed up by bullying but the only reason why he got away with this is because it went viral on the internet. If this happened in the 70s or 80s no one would know or care and this guy would humiliate himself even more and get laughed at and mocked further.

It's sad and pathetic.

That said, I feel his pain.

The reason why incels get bullied some much in school is because they want incels to either leave the school or kill themselves. Just by looking at you for a few milliseconds they decide in their animal brains that you are a freak of nature and a genetic failure. They might not know this on a conscious level, but what they are doing is trying to cleanse you from the gene pool.

Obviously we can relate to being bullied and tortured but this is a major beta move. Appealing to others for mercy and sympathy is pathetic. Yeah, this guy is obviously still messed up by bullying but the only reason why he got away with this is because it went viral on the internet. If this happened in the 70s or 80s no one would know or care and this guy would humiliate himself even more and get laughed at and mocked further.

It's sad and pathetic.

That said, I feel his pain.

Bro, 35 posts in 3 years jfl
The reason why incels get bullied some much in school is because they want incels to either leave the school or kill themselves. Just by looking at you for a few milliseconds they decide in their animal brains that you are a freak of nature and a genetic failure. They might not know this on a conscious level, but what they are doing is trying to cleanse you from the gene pool.

Yeah just like literal animals in the wild animal kingdom

Last edited:
Not every bully is a normie or chad/chadlite.

I had incel-tier dudes bullying me in the school days. Some do this to look "stronger" and to applease their normie peers. I can tell you this because I bullied other potential incels myself when I was *really* young, like when I was like 10yo (and I'm ashamed for it). But growing up I had a guy who bullied me, who was a manlet (actually shorter than I am) and low-T while that. One day I had enough of his shit and sent him flying through the corridor, and he never bullied me again. But of course, I could do jack shit against the taller, more physically imposing bullies.

But yeah, when it's a chad/high-T male doing it, your take might be correct. They have little competition (and naturally they don't see low tier men as competition lol), and they are often perfectionist faggots, so when they prey on the "weak" it's because they see them as undesirable in their perfect world and enjoys/feel better about themselves when they bully those kids.

Not every bully is a normie or chad/chadlite.

I had incel-tier dudes bullying me in the school days. Some do this to look "stronger" and to applease their normie peers. I can tell you this because I bullied other potential incels myself when I was *really* young, like when I was like 10yo (and I'm ashamed for it). But growing up I had a guy who bullied me, who was a manlet (actually shorter than I am) and low-T while that. One day I had enough of his shit and sent him flying through the corridor, and he never bullied me again. But of course, I could do jack shit against the taller, more physically imposing bullies.

But yeah, when it's a chad/high-T male doing it, your take might be correct. They have little competition (and naturally they don't see low tier men as competition lol), and they are often perfectionist faggots, so when they prey on the "weak" it's because they see them as undesirable in their perfect world and enjoys/feel better about themselves when they bully those kids.

One of my bullies was a manlet with shit colored skin, so yeah.