Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Man 4chan is fucking garbage

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Call me a newfag (started using it in 2019) but holy shit that place has gone to shit. /r9k/ is filled with ugly mixed-race monkey foids and simp faggots who worship them. Everyone seems to always be fucking arguing about stupid shit (just today I saw people having a flame war in a thread about fat fetishism). Also what's with all the BBC threads?

I still use the place because it's a lot more active than here but I'll probably move on from there soon if things don't start getting better. Anyone else notice this kind of stuff?

Last edited:
It's been completely unusable since like 2015

Reddit takeover

LMAO why would you even go on /r9k/ in this day and age? The last time I went there was probably 2019, took one quick look at the catalog, nearly vomited, then left.

The way that youngcels waste away their youth in this forum, I wasted my youth on /r9k/, /fit/ and other boards. There was a ton of amazing OC that came out of /r9k/ from like 2011-2015. After that it started to quickly degrade with all the obnoxious normalfags, beta orbiters and discord trannies overwhelming the native robots. Still had some good OC like the Chad Stride (I had no clue how much that would spread), but by 2018 it was pure shit and there were no true robots left, except in /britfeel/.

The most repulsive part by far was how much of the catalog was filled with grooming threads like "why haven't you transitioned yet" "all beta males should be turned into sissies", etc. and there was an actual ring of sociopathic groomers that led to that one spic blowing his brains out on webcam. Pure fucking evil that board has become.

Yea all the posts are boring now, 2016 was a goldmine

Yea all the posts are boring now, 2016 was a goldmine
2016 was the downfall when the election redditors invaded. Only good thing that came of it was reclaiming pepe from normalfags.

Call me a newfag (started using it in 2019) but holy shit that place has gone to shit. /r9k/ is filled with ugly mixed-race monkey foids and simp faggots who worship them. Everyone seems to always be fucking arguing about stupid shit (just today I saw people having a flame war in a thread about fat fetishism). Also what's with all the BBC threads?

I still use the place because it's a lot more active than here but I'll probably move on from there soon if things don't start getting better. Anyone else notice this kind of stuff?
its full of tradcucks now atleast in /pol/