Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

males who want women to have rights and freedom are evolutionary failures

That's way more than mgtows or MRA's have done even though they've been around for much longer. There's even going to be an incel movie soon.
We’re not accomplishing anything we’re a collection of monsters at worst and a joke at best. MGTOW’s are much more subdued and they don’t have people going ER in thier camp which is why they've received less attention in the past
Cucks and whores winning in the end is nothing but :bluepill:. ER didn't accept that shit from them and neither should we.
Cope. We're still in our infancy so we have lots of growing to do, the damage the blackpill will do is going to be huge.
You just don't get it. You see this as some valiant struggle that you can win. Whats going on in the world right now is a slow execution. If we were truly a credible threat (((they))) would've stopped us in our tracks and reduced us into nothing more than a distant memory. We've already lost and any attempt at fighting that reality is the equivalent to weakly clawing at the iron hands that have been slowly strangling us for the last several decades

We’re not accomplishing anything we’re a collection of monsters at worst and a joke at best. MGTOW’s are much more subdued and they don’t have people going ER in thier camp which is why they've received less attention in the past
That's just in the beginning, we won't look as funny when our numbers reach the millions.
You just don't get it. You see this as some valiant struggle that you can win. Whats going on in the world right now is a slow execution. If we were truly a credible threat (((they))) would've stopped us in our tracks and reduced us into nothing more than a distant memory. We've already lost and any attempt at fighting that reality is the equivalent to weakly clawing at the iron hands that have been slowly strangling us for the last several decades
That is defeatist mentality and far from the truth. A bunch of soycucks and whores are no where near having iron hands on us, I spit in the face of those low life faggots. You got it wrong, they can't stop us, that's why they haven't.

That's just in the beginning, we won't look as funny when our numbers reach the millions.
The amount of active incels will never reach the millions
That is defeatist mentality and far from the truth. A bunch of soycucks and whores are no where near having iron hands, I spit in the face of those low life faggots. You got it wrong, they can't stop us, that's why they haven't.
I guess you simply haven't been paying attention

The amount of active incels will never reach the millions
When we go mainstream after the movie comes out and there starts being high subscriber count blackpill youtubers, millions will seem normal. It will be the new trend for sub4 men to say they're incels, even sub8's will try to join from how trendy it will be.
I guess you simply haven't been paying attention
Whatever you think you've been paying attention to is going to get the shit kicked out of it in the near future.

When we go mainstream after the movie comes
That movie portrays us as would be kidnappers and serial killers. That sort of image will do us no favors
there starts being high subscriber count blackpill youtubers, millions will seem normal. It will be the new trend for sub4 men to say they're incels, even sub8's will try to join from how trendy it will be.
If MGTOW channels are being censored and demonetized, how do you think youtube and other streaming services will treat those who create blackpoll content? I'll give you a hint: they'll be shut down for hate speech before they reach 100k subs
Whatever you think you've been paying attention to is going to get the shit kicked out of it in the near future.
You think the media, the justice system, law enforcement, big tech companies, Hollywood, and the ZOG are gonna get the shit kicked out of them? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Dream on bud, you and I will be long in the grave before these institutions even receive a dent in their overall structure. If you live long enough to see what they'll do to the members of this little fantasy movement yours, you'll be wishing to go back to days like these when we were confined to the dark corners of the internet

That movie portrays us as would be kidnappers and serial killers. That sort of image will do us no favors
All publicity is good publicity.
If MGTOW channels are being censored and demonetized, how do you think youtube and other streaming services will treat those who create blackpoll content? I'll give you a hint: they'll be shut down for hate speech before they reach 100k subs
The blackpill youtubers will know this and have alternative platforms their audience can reach them in case cucktube shuts them down.
You think the media, the justice system, law enforcement, big tech companies, Hollywood, and the ZOG are gonna get the shit kicked out of them? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Dream on bud, you and I will be long in the grave before these institutions even receive a dent in their overall structure. If you live long enough to see what they'll do to the members of this little fantasy movement yours, you'll be wishing to go back to days like these when we were confined to the dark corners of the internet
They're all crumbling down before our eyes. Jfl at the scare mongering nonsense they got you indoctrinated with. They can't shut down free thought, and after knowing the truth sub4 men will start sucking on the system and not pulling their weight until the laws change and they get government funded hookers. It's strange how everything you want to happen is what's going to happen in the future according to you.

All publicity is good publicity.
Tell that to Cosby and Weinstein
The blackpill youtubers will know this and have alternative platforms their audience can reach them in case cucktube shuts them down.
Hardly anyone bothers to use anything aside from YouTube and Twitch both of which would boot off incel content immediately. Growing a respectable audience through any other platform is a fools errand
They're all crumbling down before our eyes. Jfl at the scare mongering nonsense they got you indoctrinated with. They can't shut down free thought, and after knowing the truth sub4 men will start sucking on the system and not pulling their weight until the laws change and they get government funded hookers. It's strange how everything you want to happen is what's going to happen in the future according to you
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Enjoy your baseless accusations and your communist copes, you’ll face the harsh reality someday or maybe you’ll die still clutching on to the ideals you so aggressively defend

Tell that to Cosby and Weinstein
They aren't a group of people or philosophy.
Hardly anyone bothers to use anything aside from YouTube and Twitch both of which would boot off incel content immediately. Growing a respectable audience through any other platform is a fools errand
Cucktube won't boot them immediately, typically they'll let them grow to around 50k then they'll delete them. Until then there will be another or several other big uncucked platforms they can direct their audiences to.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Enjoy your baseless accusations and your communist copes, you’ll face the harsh reality someday or maybe you’ll die still clutching on to the ideals you so aggressively defend
Come back here in 5 years and we'll see whose right. I bet you the price of pussy will decrease to 15 bucks by then. Every single foid over the age 40 will be prostituting herself for a bag of dorritos.

They aren't a group of people or philosophy.
Fair enough, how about Antifa
Cucktube won't boot them immediately, typically they'll let them grow before they hit 50k then they'll delete them. Until then there will be another or several other big uncucked platforms they can direct their audiences to.
Nothing outside of the after mentioned platforms are “big” in fact big and uncucked are oxymorons
Come back here in 5 years and we'll see whose right. I bet you the price of pussy will decrease to 15 bucks by then. Every single foid over the age 40 will be prostituting herself for a bag of dorritos.
If this place lasts that long I’ll be sure show you how much worse things have gotten

Fair enough, how about Antifa
They have lots of supporters, but what they're missing are logic and facts, things which we have on our side.
Nothing outside of the after mentioned platforms are “big” in fact big and uncucked are oxymorons
Content makers on youtube are getting fed up with the censorship and cuckery, within the next two years youtube will have uncucked itself or users will have found a different platform.
If this place lasts that long I’ll be sure show you how much worse things have gotten
You mean how much worse they'll get for the sjw whores and cucks.

They have lots of supporters, but what they're missing are logic and facts, things which we have on our side.
They have the same problem as us, the ones in charge don’t want them causing trouble
Content makers on youtube are getting fed up with the censorship and cuckery, within the next two years youtube will have uncucked itself or users will have found a different platform.
Cope, none of these are happening. The big tech companies will never change their ways and alternative platforms will remain small and largely unnoticed
You mean how much worse they'll get for the sjw whores and cucks.
I mean worse for us, don’t be so dense

They have the same problem as us, the ones in charge don’t want them causing trouble
The ones in charge are on antifa's side and hiring them. Jfl at you claiming to know what's going on.
Cope, none of these are happening. The big tech companies will never change their ways and alternative platforms will remain small and largely unnoticed
Gigacope, even the content on youtube now is way more misogynistic than it was over a year ago.
I mean worse for us, don’t be so dense
You're wrong. Cucks and whores will even be afraid to admit they're cucks and whores.

Last edited:
Cucks who do the political and social bidding of femoids are the ultimate threat to civilization. Behead white knights.

the end is near my brothers. i love you all

The ones in charge are on antifa's side and hiring them. Jfl at you claiming to know what's going on.
JFL at getting your sources from random youtubers
the fact is neither of us is going to upset the balance of the system
Gigacope, even the content on youtube now is way more misogynistic than it was over a year ago.
You’re funny, in fact you’re delusional any pro incel content will not reach the masses. It will be confined and later destroyed like it always has been
You're wrong. Cucks and whores will even be afraid to admit they're cucks and whores.
Cope
The betas will never uprise. They are comfortable.
Exactly

JFL at getting your sources from random youtubers
the fact is neither of us is going to upset the balance of the system
The system is already on its way out. It's crumbling before our eyes.
You’re funny, in fact you’re delusional any pro incel content will not reach the masses. It will be confined and later destroyed like it always has been
All incel content is still here and has gotten blacker pill than ever. There is no stopping us and soon there will be big uncucked platforms for us to say whatever we like on, because when there's a demand for uncucked sites there will be a supply, like with everything.
:feelsgah:

Last edited:
The system is already on it's way out. It's crumbling before our eyes.
Cope stop believing all of this sensationalism you’re hearing online. People who make such claims often have no idea how a nation works or what truly causes a collapse. They just sit back and expect that the people will revolt, or that the dollar will fail, or that they’ll be a race war. It’s all one big cope

All incel content is still here and has gotten blacker pill than ever. There is no stopping us and soon there will be big uncucked platforms for us to say whatever we like on, because when there's a demand for uncucked sites there will be a supply, like with everything.
“We’re on the right side of history, they’ll see” :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Cope stop believing all of this sensationalism you’re hearing online. People who make such claims often have no idea how a nation works or what truly causes a collapse. They just sit back and expect that the people will revolt, or that the dollar will fail, or that they’ll be a race war. It’s all one big cope
Jfl. This coming from the guy that says it would be a disaster if sub4 low status men stopped paying taxes. I guess things happen whatever way you decide they're going to happen.
“We’re on the right side of history, they’ll see” :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
That's exactly what the bluepill cucks say, and they're wrong about everything, so that must mean we're right.

Jfl. This coming from the guy that says it would be a disaster if sub4 low status men stopped paying taxes. I guess things happen whatever way you decide they're going to happen.
You do realize that it takes taxes to run a country right
That's exactly what the bluepill cucks say, and they're wrong about everything, so that must mean we're right.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I guess the "unstoppable balanced system" can actually be stopped then.
I never said it was unstoppable, I’m saying that you’re ideas are fantastical at best and on the slim chance that people were to behave as you’d like them to, you’d soon realize how unprepared you were to live with the consequences of their actions

I never said it was unstoppable, I’m saying that you’re ideas are fantastical at best and on the slim chance that people were to behave as you’d like them to, you’d soon realize how unprepared you were to live with the consequences of their actions
There's a big chance sub4 men will opt out of paying taxes and become blackpilled. The ones who will budge first are the chads and whores, then they'll start giving us government funded hookers at least.

There's a big chance sub4 men will opt out of paying taxes and become blackpilled. The ones who will budge first are the chads and whores, then they'll start giving us government funded hookers at least.
We'll wait a few years and see wether or not it works out like that, and I can guarantee you'll be disappointed

We'll wait a few years and see wether or not it works out like that, and I can guarantee you'll be disappointed
The only one who will be crying is you buddy.

Cucks will give foids whatever they ask for
Chads can give foids what they want.

They're not a dying breed at all, there's plenty of high t men who aren't getting laid, as long as the blackpill keeps getting around it will keep aggravating them even more. Lots of men will change from being sjw's after being blackpilled.

I have abnormally high T, and the suffering has turned into hollowness.

you're probably young, wait a few years.

you pfp though, I had a weird crush on Ariel as a kid when I saw the VHS in 1989.

So you've somehow convinced yourself that I'm an SJW? Good to know
You seem to be against sub4 men not paying taxes, and I haven't seen you talk about hating foids or the cucked system.

You seem to be against sub4 men not paying taxes, and I haven't seen you talk about hating foids or the cucked system.
I'm against the collapse of a government yes, because some of us enjoy what little freedom and opportunity are allowed to us. If people were to stop paying taxes, this place would be a shithole and death and starvation rates would climbs to the hundred thousands. Only the rich and powerful would be safe from the results of a government collapse, everyone else would be screwed. Also, if you think I'm a fan of foids and cucks then you clearly have never read my posts on here. You're only putting such a label on me because I don't agree with your poorly though out musings and you need a cheap and easy way to define me. I've been using logic, rational thought, and societal awareness to debate you whereas you just threw out made up numbers and talked about things as you wished them to be. I hate the way things are but I realize that change isn't coming, there will be no uprising, no major change to the law in our favor, and we won't be seen as an oppressed group of people. Things will get worse and I've accepted that, and you've mistaken that acceptance for support and worship due to your lack of understanding

I'm against the collapse of a government yes, because some of us enjoy what little freedom and opportunity are allowed to us. If people were to stop paying taxes, this place would be a shithole and death and starvation rates would climbs to the hundred thousands. Only the rich and powerful would be safe from the results of a government collapse, everyone else would be screwed.
The whores will start giving sub4 men pussy long before we reach that point. The sub4 men are worse off paying taxes in a cucked "prosperous" country than leaving the country all together. The best option for sub4 men is to leech off the system that cucks us until it collapses or meets our demands. If things get really bad we can move.
Also, if you think I'm a fan of foids and cucks then you clearly have never read my posts on here. You're only putting such a label on me because I don't agree with your poorly though out musings and you need a cheap and easy way to define me. I've been using logic, rational thought, and societal awareness to debate you whereas you just threw out made up numbers and talked about things as you wished them to be. I hate the way things are but I realize that change isn't coming, there will be no uprising, no major change to the law in our favor, and we won't be seen as an oppressed group of people. Things will get worse and I've accepted that, and you've mistaken that acceptance for support and worship due to your lack of understanding
Many things will change in the next few years, you're too stuck in the present and accustomed to the status quo. Blackpilled incels have a lot of potential for making change, anyone who tells us that we're useless and can't do anything to defeat a bunch of low iq cucks and whores is suspect.

Last edited:
The whores will start giving sub4 men pussy long before we reach that point. The sub4 men are worse off paying taxes in a cucked "prosperous" country than leaving the country all together. The best option for sub4 men is to leech of the system that cucks us until it collapeses or meets our demands. If things get really bad we can move.
There's nothing thats going to convince a foid to chose us over genetically superior males aside from copious amounts of money, which we don't have. What we have now is much better than the hellhole that this place will become if it gets reset to a free for all. Sub4 men are more free and happy here than they'd be in your post government fever dreams. You don't realize that without society, many of us would be long dead. If people were to try to bring it down via tax evasion and fraud the government would just adapt and find new ways to get that money out of us. Wether they start weeding out the bums or find new ways to tax us, the point is they won't be taking orders from us. We are all in service to the system and it will not bow to us. Also no American would ever leave, you remember when people threatened to leave if Trump won and then they didn't? The same rule applies, Americans are complacent, fearful, and ignorant, they won't leave no matter how loudly they whine and complain, they'll suck it up and continue life as usual
Many things will change in the next few years, you're too stuck in the present and accustomed to the status quo. Blackpilled incels have a lot of potential for making change, anyone who tells us that we're useless and can't do anything to defeat a bunch of low iq cucks and whores is suspect.
And there you go again, you can't stomach the idea that we're insignificant grains being carried by a stream. We have no pull, we have no power, we have no influence. We'll continue to be that strange group of outcasts that you hear about on the fringes of the internet. Your so sure of yourself that you're blind to the simple truth and believe that anyone who can actually see things for what they are are cucks, SJWs and whores. Here's the thing buddy, those guys don't consider pr think about anything that we've been discussing for these past few days. They wouldn't sit here arguing with you or forming sound arguments against your ideas. They are out living their insignificant lives and blocking out the harsh truths with copes and platitudes much like yourself. You refuse to listen to contrary ideas just like them, and you resort to name calling, straw man arguments, and changing the subject when backed into a corner just like them. If anything you follow their methods and thought process to a T

There's nothing thats going to convince a foid to chose us over genetically superior males aside from copious amounts of money, which we don't have.
We will have money and power if we collectively refuse to pay taxes.
What we have now is much better than the hellhole that this place will become if it gets reset to a free for all. Sub4 men are more free and happy here than they'd be in your post government fever dreams. You don't realize that without society, many of us would be long dead.
Most of us would rather be dead than keep spinning in society's cucked hamster wheel knowing there's no way out. But we will not die, the worse that will happen is we'll leave the country if things get very bad.
If people were to try to bring it down via tax evasion and fraud the government would just adapt and find new ways to get that money out of us. Wether they start weeding out the bums or find new ways to tax us, the point is they won't be taking orders from us. We are all in service to the system and it will not bow to us.
It will be even more expensive for them to go after all the sub4's not paying taxes, they won't be able to get our money if we don't give it up freely.
Also no American would ever leave, you remember when people threatened to leave if Trump won and then they didn't? The same rule applies, Americans are complacent, fearful, and ignorant, they won't leave no matter how loudly they whine and complain, they'll suck it up and continue life as usual
Having a president you don't like isn't the same as a total collapse, if that happens then you'll start seeing people leaving.
And there you go again, you can't stomach the idea that we're insignificant grains being carried by a stream
That isn't true at all, it only takes a few thousand of us to have whole 100k user reddit pages dedicated to trying to shut us down, when our numbers are in the millions foids and cucks will be very scared.
We have no pull, we have no power, we have no influence. We'll continue to be that strange group of outcasts that you hear about on the fringes of the internet.
I've been here a long time and I see the potential in blackpilled incels and I don't like when people call us insignificant. If all it takes is for sub4 men to stop paying taxes for the system to collapse then we have more power and pull than you think.

Last edited:
We will have money and power if we collectively refuse to pay taxes.
It will be even more expensive for them to go after all the sub4's not paying taxes, they won't be able to get our money if we don't give it up freely.
Are you even reading my posts
If people were to try to bring it down via tax evasion and fraud the government would just adapt and find new ways to get that money out of us. Wether they start weeding out the bums or find new ways to tax us, the point is they won't be taking orders from us. We are all in service to the system and it will not bow to us.
In case you didn't understand what I was saying let me make this clear. If incels stop paying taxes and leech off of the welfare state the government will notice and they will put a stop to it by reworking the welfare system and putting us back to work, or they'll create a new way to tax us. Doing either of these things wouldn't be incredibly hard or expensive
Most of us would rather be dead than keep spinning in society's cucked hamster wheel knowing there's no way out. But we will not die, the worse that will happen is we'll leave the country if things get very bad.
Millions have died hating their lives and gritting their teeth all the way through, we are no different. If all your fantasies came true and this country were to collapse due to some form of incel rebellion, where would we go? To another nation with the same problems and do the process all over again? It won't get to that point and even if it were to, nothing would change in the end
That isn't true at all, it only takes a few thousand of us to have whole 100k user reddit pages dedicated to trying to shut us down, when our numbers are in the millions foids and cucks will be very scared.
I've been here a long time and I see the potential in blackpilled incels and I don't like when people call us insignificant. If all it takes is for sub4 men to stop paying taxes for the system to collapse then we have more power and pull than you think.
Your always talking big, do you realize they don't actually fear us. They hate our ideas because we're against the grain and they're doing what they can to silence opposition. Its not just us who are being shut down and censored its every group that carries an opposing idea to the narrative. If we were to ever cause problems they'd go out and fight us and then the elites would take notice and once they do, its game over. They own the internet, they have our names, addresses,SSNs, bank account numbers and IPs. They have the muscle necessary to break down protests and intimidate us into following orders. They have the public's loyalty and they control the media, they'll use that to deter all potential virgins from identifying themselves as incels. They are in control of the game. We're not fighting against Reddit, we're fighting against the government, the elite, society, civilization, and we're fighting against human nature itself, there will be no victory for us

In case you didn't understand what I was saying let me make this clear. If incels stop paying taxes and leech off of the welfare state the government will notice and they will put a stop to it by reworking the welfare system and putting us back to work, or they'll create a new way to tax us.
The government can't make a group of people do anything. They can't find new ways to tax us, they'll give up and give in to our demands.
Millions have died hating their lives and gritting their teeth all the way through, we are no different. If all your fantasies came true and this country were to collapse due to some form of incel rebellion, where would we go? To another nation with the same problems and do the process all over again?
The country we go to won't be cucked, or they'll be too afraid to cuck us because they'd have saw what we done to america.
Your always talking big, do you realize they don't actually fear us. They hate our ideas because we're against the grain and they're doing what they can to silence opposition. Its not just us who are being shut down and censored its every group that carries an opposing idea to the narrative. If we were to ever cause problems they'd go out and fight us and then the elites would take notice and once they do, its game over. They own the internet, they have our names, addresses,SSNs, bank account numbers and IPs. They have the muscle necessary to break down protests and intimidate us into following orders. They have the public's loyalty and they control the media, they'll use that to deter all potential virgins from identifying themselves as incels. They are in control of the game. We're not fighting against Reddit, we're fighting against the government, the elite, society, civilization, and we're fighting against human nature itself, there will be no victory for us
:feelshaha: The blackpill has only gotten more aggressive over the last couple years, they simply aren't able to censor us, even the normies are on our side and recognize we're using our free speech. Human nature is men not being subsevient cucks to whores and "the state." Incels should never accept being cucked by a bunch of low life sacks of shit when all we have to do is band together and stop supporting the cucked system.

Last edited:
The government can't make a group of people do anything. They can't find new ways to tax us, they'll give up and give in ti our demands.
I'm guessing you've never cracked open a history book or bothered to learn about how the government works
The country we go to won't be cucked, or they'll be too afraid to cuck us because they'd have saw what we done to america.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Dream on, all countries are cucked and if they were so scared of us they'd stop us from entering the country
:feelshaha: The blackpill has only gotten more aggressive over the last couple years, they simply aren't able to censor us, even the normies are on our side and recognize we're using our free speech.
Free speech is on its way out, or have you not been paying attention. As I said earlier, they own the media, the own the social media platforms, they own the video streaming services and website, they own the entire internet. If they really wanted to they would shut us down without a second thought and then where would be go? Would we hold IRL lodge meetings :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Human nature is men not being subsevient cucks to whores and "the state."
Human nature is to put women on a pedestal because they understand their importance on a biological level. Men have always been cucked in one way or another. Human nature is to follow and obey "the strongest" in order to ensure survival. The strongest in this case is the state which is why few ever deviate from the program and why large scale rebellions rarely happen in stable nations
Incels should never accept being cucked by a bunch of low life sacks of shit when all we have to do is band together and stop supporting the cucked system.
From where the owners of our nation stand, we are the low lives and they along with their superior numbers, resources, and influence will do everything in their power to keep us in line

I'm guessing you've never cracked open a history book or bothered to learn about how the government works
There are different variables today than there were in the past. Now we have internet to organize better, and we have greater knowledge of our surroundings than before. Also america is supposed to be "free," so they won't be able to infringe on sub4 man's rights no matter how much whores and cucks scream. The constitution will be protected no matter what.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Dream on, all countries are cucked and if they were so scared of us they'd stop us from entering the country
SEasia and the middle east are no where near as cucked as the west.
Free speech is on its way out, or have you not been paying attention. As I said earlier, they own the media, the own the social media platforms, they own the video streaming services and website, they own the entire internet. If they really wanted to they would shut us down without a second thought and then where would be go? Would we hold IRL lodge meetings :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Major lol, free speech is just getting started, you haven't seen anything yet. There will be so many better alternative platforms on the surface and dark web youtube will be the new myspace if they don't get their act together. If they had the power they'd have already shut us down after the van attack, but they can't even though they've tried.
Human nature is to put women on a pedestal because they understand their importance on a biological level. Men have always been cucked in one way or another. Human nature is to follow and obey "the strongest" in order to ensure survival. The strongest in this case is the state which is why few ever deviate from the program and why large scale rebellions rarely happen in stable nations
Human nature is to put your own wife and family on a pedestal, not random whores. The strongest isn't the state, calling them the strongest is like calling the mafia the strongest, the state are criminal enemies of sub4 men and must be fought against.
From where the owners of our nation stand, we are the low lives and they along with their superior numbers, resources, and influence will do everything in their power to keep us in line
All sub4 men becoming blackpilled will show them who the low lives are. They won't be able to do anything to us, sub4 men make up a huge portion of men with lots of power. The government are even afraid of minorities, so they'll be shitting in their pants about us.

Last edited:
There are different variables today than there were in the past. Now we have internet to organize better, and we have greater knowledge of our surroundings than before. Also america is supposed to be "free," so they won't be able to infringe on sub4 man's rights no matter how much whores and cucks scream. The constitution will be protected no matter what.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Yeah you definitely haven't been paying attention to whats been going on for the last few decades
SEasia and the middle east are no where near as cucked as the west.
My point still stands, if you got in, you wouldn't be living off of welfare and fucking your government assigned sex slave, and if they feared us, they wouldn't let us in in the first place
Major lol, free speech is just getting started, you haven't seen anything yet. There will be so many better alternative platforms on the surface and dark web youtube will be the new myspace if they don't get their act together. If they had the power they'd have already shut us down after the van attack, but they can't even though they've tried.
You're delusional, free speech is heavily regulated and if they wanted to do something about the dark web they would. They'll shut us down if we were to cause serious problems. Its a shame that you think a simple van attack would cause them to do anything serious, they only move if something really important happens
Human nature is to put your own wife and family on a pedestal, not random whores. The strongest isn't the state, calling them the strongest is like calling the bloods the strongest, the state are criminal enemies of sub4 men and must be fought against.
You clearly don't understand how biology works and your understanding of sociology is even less impressive. Who else would you call the dominant figures in this country? JFL @ comparing a street gang to a 300 year old plutocracy thats been able to fool and exploit its citizens for several generations
All sub4 men becoming blackpilled will show them who the low lives are. They won't be able to do anything to us, sub4 men make up a huge portion of men with lots of power. The government are even afraid of minorities, so they'll be afraid of us.
All sub4 men won't become blackpilled and even if they were to, they'd never hold a candle to the power, resources, and influence that the government and elite have. Stop listening to those idiots on youtube who claim that an effective uprising is right around the corner. The government isn't afraid of minorities, you're still pulling random statements out of your ass

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Yeah you definitely haven't been paying attention to whats been going on for the last few decades
I don't see your contrary proof.
My point still stands, if you got in, you wouldn't be living off of welfare and fucking your government assigned sex slave, and if they feared us, they wouldn't let us in in the first place
If we all went to SEasia we'll set up our own community there and create incelistan.
You're delusional, free speech is heavily regulated and if they wanted to do something about the dark web they would. They'll shut us down if we were to cause serious problems. Its a shame that you think a simple van attack would cause them to do anything serious, they only move if something really important happens
The damage to them is already done, they're being attacked from all angles and have been exposed. They're on their way out and just buying time now.
You clearly don't understand how biology works and your understanding of sociology is even less impressive. Who else would you call the dominant figures in this country? JFL @ comparing a street gang to a 300 year old plutocracy thats been able to fool and exploit its citizens for several generations
It's only really been 100 years, and like I said now we have internet and a better awareness of our surroundings. They are fucked.
All sub4 men won't become blackpilled and even if they were to, they'd never hold a candle to the power, resources, and influence that the government and elite have. Stop listening to those idiots on youtube who claim that an effective uprising is right around the corner. The government isn't afraid of minorities, you're still pulling random statements out of your ass
Sub4 men are the main workforce. They're trying to get the media to tell them to "man up" and so many other things but it's not working. The more blackpilled men become the faster they'll meet our demands or be on their way out.

Last edited:
I don't see your contrary proof.
Since when have you ever used proof or empirical evidence in any of your arguments. You spew out your fantasies, make generalizations and call people SJWs and cucks when they pick apart your ideas. If you don't pay attention to whats going on in the realm of free speech in this country I don't know what to tell you. Watch the news, read up on who owns the channels of communication, look at what these big tech companies are doing to censor opposing ideas
If we all went to SEasia we'll set up our own community there and create incelistan.
They wouldn't let us in if we were responsible for a government collapse and if incels could form their own nation, they wold've done it by now. There's no way that in this fanciful scenario that you created, that a bunch of NEETs, who drained a government of its resources until it collapsed would be able to form and maintain a country or even a city
The damage to them is already done, they're being attacked from all angles and have been exposed. They're on their way out and buying time.
They aren't being attacked by all angles or even in a meaningful way. No lasting damage has been done
It's only really been 100, and like I said now we have internet and a better awareness of our surroundings. They are fucked.
The nation has certainly changed over time but its been a plutocracy since its inception, claiming that its only been effective for 100 years isn't true and it doesn't clear up the fact that you compared a gang to a stable superpower. They control what you see and what you know, no one is truly aware of the inner workings of the government. You have to think things through before making general assumptions and saying "they're fucked" "we're gonna win, you'll see" "we're gonna beat them down and make them bow to us"
Sub4 men are the main workforce. They're trying to get the media to tell them to "man up" and so many other things but it's not working. The more blackpilled men become the faster they'll meet our demands or be on their way out.
We are in no position to make demands here, but you simply can't understand that. In your monumental ignorance you've conceptualized us as a tight knit organized group of revolutionaries burning with righteous anger. You think we actually have the means to make society and the government bend to our will, as someone who has actually been paying attention I can tell you with full confidence that we don't. Sub4 men won't collectively sit on their asses and live with their parents (by the way most sub4 men don't have that option) while collecting welfare in order to get government assigned sex slaves. Even if you could magically convince every sub4 man to do so, society will adapt, retool the welfare system and they will send us back to work. Soon they won't even need to do so with automation knocking on our doors

Watch the news, read up on who owns the channels of communication, look at what these big tech companies are doing to censor opposing ideas
I've done that but nothing is scary about them. They're playing checkers and we're playing chess. They think video games and weed cause violence and other stupid shit. They can't do anything to silence opposing ideas, especially in the long term.
They wouldn't let us in if we were responsible for a government collapse and if incels could form their own nation, they wold've done it by now. There's no way that in this fanciful scenario that you created, that a bunch of NEETs, who drained a government of its resources until it collapsed would be able to form and maintain a country or even a city
Once we concur the cuckSA we'll be able to tackle anything after that. Not all of us are neet and we all have our own talents to build an uncucked community if we have to. It's better than being dehumanized and oppressed and being denied sex like we are now.
They aren't being attacked by all angles or even in a meaningful way. No lasting damage has been done
No one trusts politicians or the media anymore, they all think they're pedos and satanists, they can't even fake mass shootings.
They control what you see and what you know, no one is truly aware of the inner workings of the government.
They can't control anything of what I can see, most of my thoughts haven't come from them.
In your monumental ignorance you've conceptualized us as a tight knit organized group of revolutionaries burning with righteous anger.
We're barely a few years old, once we hit millions society will bow to us. You're being ignorant for thinking things can't possibly change from how they are now.
You think we actually have the means to make society and the government bend to our will, as someone who has actually been paying attention I can tell you with full confidence that we don't.
If whores, cucks, and others can do it then so can we.
Sub4 men won't collectively sit on their asses and live with their parents (by the way most sub4 men don't have that option) while collecting welfare in order to get government assigned sex slaves.
They will try their best to do this or at least work under the table and avoid taxes as much as possible.
Even if you could magically convince every sub4 man to do so, society will adapt, retool the welfare system and they will send us back to work.
Then we'll still avoid paying taxes.
Soon they won't even need to do so with automation knocking on our doors
That is when everyone will be equal because there will be artificial wombs and they won't need our taxes, so might as well start not paying from now.

Last edited:
I've done that but nothing is scary about them. They're playing checkers and we're playing chess. They think video games and weed cause violence and other stupid shit. They can't do anything to silence opposing ideas, especially in the long term.
Given your level of awareness I'd say you're playing rock paper scissors. How did school shootings get involved in this discussion and how do their incorrect theories on their origins prove their inability to censor opposing thought? To keep it short it doesn't, you're making generalizations and changing the subject again
Once we concur the cuckSA we'll be able to tackle anything after that.
So you think you can just hop on United Airlines and force your way into a foreign nation who would be doing everything in their power to keep us out
Not all of us are neet and we all have our own talents to build an uncucked community if we have to.
For your plan to work all of us would have to become NEET, you've indirectly stated so yourself. That would put us all at the average of a high school education at best with no skills or experience. They wouldn't be able to organize a mass exodus much less form an established society
It's better than being dehumanized and oppressed and being denied sex like we are now.
JFL if you think that foids would become a part of this theoretical incel created society
No one trusts politicians or the media anymore, they all think they're pedos and satanists, they can't even fake mass shootings.
And yet they still keep them in office and go to their speeches and rallies en masse. Once again, what do school shootings have to do with this
They can't control anything of what I can see, most of my thoughts haven't came from them.
All of your thoughts come from observation and experience. You didn't just come up with your ideas all on your own, you took from outside sources
If whores, cucks, and others can do it then so can we.
How? Better yet how do you think this radical change occurred? I'll give you a hint, it started from the top down
They will try their best to do this or at least work under the table and avoid taxes as much as possible.
If they can't become NEETs they won't be making enough to live on their own with the wages that under the table workers make and they couldn't even do those jobs, most would quit after a few hours
Then we'll still avoid paying taxes.
If you didn't receive welfare checks then yes you would avoid paying taxes, through dying. The welfare state is what would be needed to keep your theoretical NEET army from going under. If the government were to catch on, which they would, your plan would be dead in the water and the NEETs would have to go back to work or face prison which they would do anything to avoid
That is when everyone will be equal because there will be artificial wombs and they won't need our taxes, so might as well start not paying from now.
And apparently you don't understand anything about the state of automation either. What does automation have to do with artificial wombs, how would they make foids flock to sub4 men, and why would welfare be defunct once automation happens?

Given your level of awareness I'd say you're playing rock paper scissors. How did school shootings get involved in this discussion and how do their incorrect theories on their origins prove their inability to censor opposing thought? To keep it short it doesn't, you're making generalizations and changing the subject again
It says a lot about their iq if that's how they conduct themselves, and politically incorrect speech has been getting popular than ever and will continue getting more, it's showing no signs of slowing down.
So you think you can just hop on United Airlines and force your way into a foreign nation who would be doing everything in their power to keep us out
They'll want us because we'll have money that we took from america with us.
For your plan to work all of us would have to become NEET, you've indirectly stated so yourself. That would put us all at the average of a high school education at best with no skills or experience. They wouldn't be able to organize a mass exodus much less form an established society
My plan is for sub4's to either go neet and use government resources or work and avoid paying taxes, whatever makes more sense to them.
JFL if you think that foids would become a part of this theoretical incel created society
They will in SEasia when we're organized and have money and set up everything there.
And yet they still keep them in office and go to their speeches and rallies en masse. Once again, what do school shootings have to do with this
They just go because it's an event where they can gather with other normies, when they go back home they talk about how corrupt they are. It has to do with fake school shootings because the government has a much harder time fooling the people than in the past.
All of your thoughts come from observation and experience. You didn't just come up with your ideas all on your own, you took from outside sources
The government doesn't control all those things. I don't check or care if everything I do is legal or not.
How? Better yet how do you think this radical change occurred? I'll give you a hint, it started from the top down
Not always from the top down.
If they can't become NEETs they won't be making enough to live on their own with the wages that under the table workers make and they couldn't even do those jobs, most would quit after a few hours
If they can't work under the table they should try their best to avoid taxes and use an expert to show them all the loopholes and deductions they can use.
If you didn't receive welfare checks then yes you would avoid paying taxes, through dying. The welfare state is what would be needed to keep your theoretical NEET army from going under. If the government were to catch on, which they would, your plan would be dead in the water and the NEETs would have to go back to work or face prison which they would do anything to avoid
If the welfare ran out the neets will either start working under the table or work normally and use incel specialists to help them avoid paying taxes.
And apparently you don't understand anything about the state of automation either. What does automation have to do with artificial wombs, how would they make foids flock to sub4 men, and why would welfare be defunct once automation happens?
If automation happens the government won't need us for work anymore, so they won't need our tax money. If we have artificial wombs then foids will be obsolete and their smv will plummet. Realistic sex bots and male birth control will also lower femoid smv.

Last edited: