Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

males who want women to have rights and freedom are evolutionary failures

I'm not saying it is what I'm saying is that the "justice" system in general is corrupt not just for foids and not exclusivly against sub4 men
Usually sub4 men are the targets 90% of the time for the worse treatment by police and courtrooms. I don't have a source for that number, but that's just from my own research and observations.
Many people know that not everything that goes down in a courtroom is legit, and its common knowledge that foids get lighter sentences and fines
Most brainwashed sheeple think that everything is legit. This is why me and many others are trying to let people know how corrupt courtrooms are so there can be mandatory recording soon, then there will be almost no more biases when handing out sentences for those who broke "the law."
I've committed petty crimes myself man, and I make no excuses for other people who do so.
I only make excuses for uncucked sub6 men who commit crimes, they should be let go more than foids, but they're not and that's sad.
However we all know that if a foid committed a serious crime she'd at the very least be arrested and that information would be used in the crime statistics. The commit less serious crimes than men, thats undeniable, as for petty crimes theres no true way to know as many people get away with doing such things . Women are by nature more conformist and are more likely to obey "authority" which is why they get into less trouble in institutions like school
School isn't a good example because they get many pussy passes there too. If they were treated like men in schools and by society, I wouldn't be surprised if the female prison population was 10 times higher than the men. The only reason they are conformist is because they know they are getting the better deal than most men deep down, but once they aren't able to get 7 month abortions or free birth control they'll be riling up their dirty cunts in the street with their soyboy fags by their side protesting and screaming.
I dont think you realize what cope means bud. Hypergamy has been around since the origin of the species. You're coping because you think that you'd get laid if it wasn't for advancements in technology.
"Oh its not my fault, I'm not a genetic dead end its because of muh Tinder and muh chead flights"
Face it man incels are undesirable wether they compete with 5-7 or 5-110. There's always plenty of genetically superior men to chose from within their own area
There wouldn't be any sub4 men today if they didn't reproduce in the past.

Last edited:
Usually sub4 men are the targets 90% of the time for the worse treatment by police and courtrooms. I don't have a source for that number, but that's just from my own research and observations.
How much court footaged have you reviewed
Most brainwashed sheeple think that everything is legit. This is why me and many others are trying to let people know how corrupt courtrooms are so there can be mandatory recording there soon, then there will be almost no more biases when handing out sentences for those who broke "the law."
The people who I've talked to in the past knew that the juries and judges were biased it should be common sense tbh
I only make excuses for uncucked sub6 men who commit crimes, they should be let go more than foids.
What excuse could there possibly be, most of these crimes aren't committed of of necessity, its because they lack impulse control and are short sighted
School isn't a good example because they get many pussy passes there too. If they were treated like men in schools and by society, I wouldn't be surprised if the female prison population was 10 times higher than the men. The only reason they are conformist is because they know they are getting the better deal than most men deep down, but once they aren't able to get 7 month abortions or free birth control they'll be riling up their dirty cunts in the street with their soyboy fags by their side.
They conform because they are more agreeable than men. Also the right to assemble is protected by the constitution
There wouldn't be any sub4 men today if they didn't reproduce in the past.
Even if you got two 10s together theres a chance they can produce sub4 offspring.. Theres over a hundred billion ways a person can turn out due to all of the genetic data that can arrange itself in virtually infinite ways. So if a sub4 can be produced by 10s think of how more likely it would be if two 4s, 5s, 6s, or 7s got together

Cucktear pls go. Women deserve rights just like we do, but not the freedom to be degenerate whores. This applies to men also.

Still in this? And if you discover the plan of revolt of the radical incels and radical feminists have spoken to take all the rights of the incels, you probably would not like it.

How much court footaged have you reviewed
I've been to court many times and seen the discriminating treatment. Even in DUI programs 80% of the people there are men, even though foids drink and drive as much or more than men.
The people who I've talked to in the past knew that the juries and judges were biased it should be common sense tbh
It's not common sense to a lot of people, and if they already know it's corrupt then they'll already be on board when they start recording n courtrooms soon. It seems like you don't want recording in courtrooms because you don't want the foid's pussy pass to be exposed on a nationwide scale.
What excuse could there possibly be, most of these crimes aren't committed of of necessity, its because they lack impulse control and are short sighted
Petty theft and doing drugs have nothing to do with impulse. Some men do it because they grew up around it or have lost everything and don't care anymore, those are situations most foids won't experience in the west because they have too many safety nets.
They conform because they are more agreeable than men.
If that's the case then they'll be fine with having their rights taken away, they'll conform anyway.
Even if you got two 10s together theres a chance they can produce sub4 offspring.. Theres over a hundred billion ways a person can turn out due to all of the genetic data that can arrange itself in virtually infinite ways. So if a sub4 can be produced by 10s think of how more likely it would be if two 4s, 5s, 6s, or 7s got together
Jfl if you think sub4's from the past were all enslaved and weren't getting laid. The only men who weren't getting laid in the past were retards or severely deformed men. If you look at pictures of old couples you'll see plenty of sub4's with wives and kids.
Still in this? And if you discover the plan of revolt of the radical incels and radical feminists have spoken to take all the rights of the incels, you probably would not like it.
Fuck those pieces of shit, they can't do anything to us, we'll beat their ass.

benedict-cumberbatch-this-is-what-a-feminist-looks-like.jpg
Hillary-male-feminists.jpg
male_feminist.jpg
168918564e822e1ad918bdb0054967cc.jpg
xQoQtli.jpg
Who-Needs-Feminism-10-580x387.jpg
tumblr_m2c48xp3dl1qheakio1_500.jpg
malefeministsh_1385120229_1100x513.jpg
male-feminist.jpg
bill_bailey-265x3001.gif
f2d553c9fa3b3485abe121a1e0719879--whats-a-feminist-brian-cox.jpg
Male-Feminist-Def-Hiding-Something.jpg

@iKillCucks

all of them have this cuck aura. I amm sure all of these morons get laid.

none of them is rich or a celebretie.
Those two are. The rest are probably betabux cucks who get starfish sex once a leap year from their landwhale that cheats on them with BBC's any chance she gets.

Screen Shot 2018 11 19 at 14430 PM
Screen Shot 2018 11 19 at 14438 PM

I've been to court many times and seen the discriminating treatment. Even in DUI programs 80% of the people there are men, even though foids drink and drive as much or more than men.
Most foids get people to drive them around which leads to less DUI arrests because there could be 3 drunk foids in one car whereas a drunk male is more often than not driving himself home
It's not common sense to a lot of people, and if they already know it's corrupt then they'll already be on board when they start recording n courtrooms soon. It seems like you don't want recording in courtrooms because you don't want the foid's pussy pass to be exposed on a nationwide scale.
I don't give a shit either way, I'm just pointing out that you're treating this like a big conspiracy that the courts are trying to cover up when in reality most people know that everyone always takes it easy on women
Petty theft and doing drugs have nothing to do with impulse. Some men do it because they grew up around it or have lost everything and don't care anymore, those are situations most foids won't experience in the west because they have too many safety nets.
I've seen and hung around many people who commit petty crimes often, they have little to no impulse control and rarely ever think things through and that always lands them into trouble. If you're born into poverty its pretty much guaranteed that you won't escape, its a vicious cycle one that even foids rarely escape if put in that position. Theres a lot of foids living in ghettos and trailer parks and they've grown up with drugs and criminals as well
If that's the case then they'll be fine with having their rights taken away, they'll conform anyway.
Every human has some dignity to them, you treat them like animals and when they get the chance they'll tear you apart as such. Also when I say agreeable I was referring to Myers Briggs not total subservience
Jfl if you think sub4's from the past were all enslaved and weren't getting laid. The only men who weren't getting laid in the past were retards or severely deformed men. If you look at pictures of old couples you'll see plenty of sub4's with wives and kids.
No one was enslaved during those days and as I said before hypergamy has existed since sexual reproduction came into being. Those people you mentioned were normies more often than not. Members here don't necessarily have the best track record when it comes to rating people

Most foids get people to drive them around which leads to less DUI arrests because there could be 3 drunk foids in one car whereas a drunk male is more often than not driving himself home
Good point, but I've known lots of foids who've gotten away with DUI's and other traffic breaking rules.
I don't give a shit either way, I'm just pointing out that you're treating this like a big conspiracy that the courts are trying to cover up when in reality most people know that everyone always takes it easy on women
A lot of people don't realize it, they think women are always oppressed. So this needs to be brought more into the light to make the sentence distribution fair among all races and genders and looks.
I've seen and hung around many people who commit petty crimes often, they have little to no impulse control and rarely ever think things through and that always lands them into trouble.
Cops arrest men lots of times that have nothing to do with impulse control, like finding a knife on someone, or a guy who defended himself in a fight from a whiteknight fag. Many men are also in jail for not paying cucked fees like alimony or child support or gynocentric taxes.
If you're born into poverty its pretty much guaranteed that you won't escape, its a vicious cycle one that even foids rarely escape if put in that position.
Most of the time it's sub6 low status men in that position.
Every human has some dignity to them, you treat them like animals and when they get the chance they'll tear you apart as such. Also when I say agreeable I was referring to Myers Briggs not total subservience
Sub4 men also aren't totally subservient and will act out like animals. Like we've seen many times.
Those people you mentioned were normies more often than not. Members here don't necessarily have the best track record when it comes to rating people
No, I'm good at rating people. In the past sub4's got laid just fine.

Good point, but I've known lots of foids who've gotten away with DUI's and other traffic breaking rules.
I won't deny that, no one took driving seriously in my hometown and yet some still have their licenses
A lot of people don't realize it, they think women are always oppressed. So this needs to be brought more into the light to make the sentence distribution fair among all races and genders and looks.
I think the problem in this case lies with apathy not ignorance but there's no doubt that things need to change
Cops arrest men lots of times that have nothing to do with impulse control, like finding a knife on someone, or a guy who defended himself in a fight from a whiteknight fag.
There's certainly some bogus things people can be charged with but often someones poor choices are what get them locked up
Many men are also in jail for not paying cucked fees like alimony or child support or gynocentric taxes.
In my opinion, alimony is cucked but my opinions on child support vary depending on the case
Most of the time it's sub6 low status men in that position.
You think attractive people aren't born in the slums? Being born into poverty has nothing to do with ones attractiveness
Sub4 men also aren't totally subservient and will act out like animals. Like we've seen many times.
I wouldn't call going ER animalistic. Its certainly far from the norm but there is some dignity in doing such acts
No, I'm good at rating people. In the past sub4's got laid just fine.
Well I haven't seen you rate people and given how subjective the subject is I have no way of refuting an opinion such as this

women have rights: your race/nation dies from low birthrate and there are no longer women with rights

women have no rights: your country grows and conquers other nations

everything else is irrelevant.

I think the problem in this case lies with apathy not ignorance but there's no doubt that things need to change
People who feel more apathetic to rosties and pretty high status people over sub4 men need to be exposed.
There's certainly some bogus things people can be charged with but often someones poor choices are what get them locked up
Not usually, a sub4 low status male would get searched and arrested for DUI for having weed on him while riding a bike. Corrupt cucked cops who give special privileges to foids should be executed.
my opinions on child support vary depending on the case
Most of the time it's cucked.
You think attractive people aren't born in the slums? Being born into poverty has nothing to do with ones attractiveness
Your attractiveness, smv, and gender makes it easier on you to bare or get out of.
I wouldn't call going ER animalistic. Its certainly far from the norm but there is some dignity in doing such acts
It doesn't have to be ER. Sub6 men rebel against the cucked system in many ways and will continue to do so if things don't change.

Not usually at all, a sub4 low status mail would get searched and arrested for DUI for having weed on him and riding a bike. Corrupt cucked cops who give special privileges to foids should be executed.
And why would you be out in public with weed when you know its illegal in your state? The answer poor impulse control and short sightedness, he knew the risks and then went out with it anyway. If you're gonna smoke weed, do it on your own property where you'll be less likely to get caught
Most of the time it's cucked.
Deadbeat dads haven't gone extinct
Your attractiveness, smv, and gender makes it easier on you to bare or get out of.
Theres attractive people who still live in bad areas, looks isn't always the get out of jail free card that people think it is
It doesn't have to be ER. Sub6 men rebel against the cucked system in many ways and will continue to do so if things don't change.
Well when you say
Sub4 men also aren't totally subservient and will act out like animals.
All I can think of are riots, domestic terrorism, and going ER

And why would you be out in public with weed when you know its illegal in your state? The answer poor impulse control and short sightedness, he knew the risks and then went out with it anyway. If you're gonna smoke weed, do it on your own property where you'll be less likely to get caught
Foids get away with shit like that all the time. Being a law cuck who follows all the laws to a T is bitch mode. Having weed on you and riding a bike should no way be a crime, and I applaud all those who break cucked laws and don't pay taxes.
Deadbeat dads haven't gone extinct
They're rarely the ones they go after, tyrone and chad always win as a deadbeat dads in this cucked system. You watch too much tv.
All I can think of are riots, domestic terrorism, and going ER
Even setting up incel sites or making blackpilled videos to wake up the normies are ways to rebel and slowly widdle away at the cucked system until it's completely overturned.

Foids get away with shit like that all the time. Being a law cuck who follows all the laws to a T is bitch mode. Having weed on you and riding a bike should no way be a crime, and I applaud all those who break cucked laws and don't pay taxes.
All I'm saying is that if you're stupid enough to get caught, you shouldn't be blaming looks for it. If you're ever going to commit a crime petty or large, you'd better be prepared so that you don't get fucked over
They're rarely the ones they go after, tyrone and chad always win as a deadbeat dads in this cucked system. You watch too much tv.
I haven't watch more than 30 minutes of TV at a time since 2014 and I know plenty of guys who wold just abandon their kid and go out to make more which is a shitty thing to do
Even setting up incel sites or making blackpilled videos to wake up the normies are ways to rebel and slowly widdle away at the cucked system until it's completely overturned.
Well that doesn't fall within the confines of animalistic behavior does it

All I'm saying is that if you're stupid enough to get caught, you shouldn't be blaming looks for it. If you're ever going to commit a crime petty or large, you'd better be prepared so that you don't get fucked over
All I'm saying is the cucked laws must be changed and the punishments for crimes should be distributed equally. Also getting caught doesn't always have to do with stupidity, even if it does foids will be let go a lot more often than sub6 men for commiting those crimes.
I know plenty of guys who wold just abandon their kid and go out to make more which is a shitty thing to do
Those are the guys who rarely get hooked for child support. It's usually a sub6 low status man getting fucked over, for kids that may not even be his.

All I'm saying is the cucked laws must be changed and the punishments for crimes should be distributed equally. Also getting caught doesn't always have to do with stupidity, even if it does foids will be let go a lot more often than sub6 men for commiting those crimes.
So where does personal responsibility come in
Those are the guys who rarely get hooked for child support. It's usually a sub6 low status man getting fucked over, for kids that may not even be his.
I don’t think you understand how they get these people. They don’t look at a 5 and a 8 and decided they’ll arrest and charge the 8. They grab both guys, good looks aren’t going to get you out of paying child support

So where does personal responsibility come in
Following cucked laws doesn't mean you're responsible. We should try to go against them as much as we can.
I don’t think you understand how they get these people. They don’t look at a 5 and a 8 and decided they’ll arrest and charge the 8. They grab both guys, good looks aren’t going to get you out of paying child support
Foids won't use the cucked system against tyrones and chads because they would rather get a cuck to take care of them and get sympathy from other whores and low iq cuck orbiters.

Following cucked laws doesn't mean you're responsible. We should try to go against them as much as we can.
Well if that’s how you play it then you can’t complain about getting caught and charged. You can’t do “wrong” and expect to get away with it unless you have significant status, connections, or resources
Foids won't use the cucked system against tyrones and chads because they would rather get a cuck to take care of them and get sympathy from other whores and low iq cuck orbiters.
Foids will use child support and alimony on anyone, don’t be fooled

Well if that’s how you play it then you can’t complain about getting caught and charged. You can’t do “wrong” and expect to get away with it unless you have significant status, connections, or resources
You can complain, because the cucked laws aren't supposed to be there in the first place.
Foids will use child support and alimony on anyone, don’t be fooled
Cope.

You can complain, because the cucked laws aren't supposed to be there in the first place.
You can’t complain about putting your hand on a hot stove can you
How? I’ll never have kids, much less a relationship with a foid that she can use to exploit me with

You can’t complain about putting your hand on a hot stove can you
Cucked laws don't have to do with science.
How? I’ll never have kids, much less a relationship with a foid that she can use to exploit me with
Maybe not you, but the fact that it happens artificially increases foid smv which is detrimental to incels and must be stopped.

Cucked laws don't have to do with science
You understand how cause and effect work right
Maybe not you, but the fact that it happens artificially increases foid smv which is which goes against incels and must be stopped.
How does collecting alimony and child support checks make a foid more attractive

You understand how cause and effect work right
Cops shouldn't always jump to "effect" and punish men for bullshit crimes they let foids and their buddies get away with all the time.
How does collecting alimony and child support checks make a foid more attractive
She won't need a betabux, duh.

Cops shouldn't always jump to "effect" and punish men for bullshit crimes they let foids and their buddies get away with all the time.
Maybe not but you shouldn’t jump from a roof and expect that you won’t get hurt
She won't need a betabux, duh
Does that magically give her bigger T&A does that magically give her an hourglass figure does that make her look 5 years younger

Maybe not but you shouldn’t jump from a roof and expect that you won’t get hurt
That has nothing to do with refusing to follow a cucked law, like riding a bike while having some weed on you.
Does that magically give her bigger T&A does that magically give her an hourglass figure does that make her look 5 years younger
It makes them more desperate for a provider, so it lowers their status and money, which is part of LMS.

That has nothing to do with refusing to follow a cucked law, like riding a bike while having some weed on you.
It goes back to cause and effect. If you break the law the cops might catch you and charge you with a crime, knowing this one would think that people would play it safe but they don’t
It makes them more desperate for a provider, so it lowers their status and money, which is part of LMS.
Getting free money makes them more desperate for a provider? How did you come to that conclusion

I have some windmills for you if you want.

If you break the law the cops might catch you and charge you with a crime, knowing this one would think that people would play it safe but they don’t
This is the mentality of a statist blind follower of anything written on a piece of paper by a fat rich politician. Cucked laws should always be broken, and they should always complain if they get caught and try to have the cucked laws completely removed.
Getting free money makes them more desperate for a provider? How did you come to that conclusion
Not getting free money lowers their status, which is what child support gives to foids. So it must be outlawed.

Last edited:
This is the mentality of a statist blind follower of anything written on a piece of paper by a fat rich politician. Cucks laws should always be broken, and they should always complain if they get caught and try to have the cucked laws completely removed.
I’m not debating the origin of laws I’m arguing that you can’t blame someone’s choice to ignore risk on lookism
Not getting free money lowers their status, which is what child support gives to foids. So it must be outlawed.
Child support should be heavily tweak certainly but letting people pump and dump with no consequence leads to more single mothers and I think we can both agree that we need less of those

’m not debating the origin of laws I’m arguing that you can’t blame someone’s choice to ignore risk on lookism
I will always sympathize with a sub6 uncucked man who gets caught up in the cucked law system, no matter how "guilty" he is.
Child support should be heavily tweak certainly but letting people pump and dump with no consequence leads to more single mothers and I think we can both agree that we need less of those
Foids should be in charge of their own reproduction without pulling a man into it, plus like I said the chads and tyrones get off scott free, it's only the sub6 betabuxxers who get screwed. If foids knew there will be consequences they won't be reckless.

I will always sympathize with a sub6 uncucked man who gets caught up in the cucked law system, no matter how "guilty" he is.
You can sympathize all you want, but this part of the comversation was about gender, crime, and the reasons why foids commit less of them. At the end of the day, males commit more because they’re less agreeable and more prone to disregard risk than foids
Foids should be in charge of their own reproduction without pulling a man into it, plus like I said the chads and tyrones get off scott free, it's only the sub6 betabuxxers who get screwed. If foids knew there will be consequences they won't be reckless.
1 It takes two to make a baby a child is the responsibility of both its father and its mother
2 Can you prove that Chads and Tyrones aren’t forced to pay child support

At the end of the day, males commit more because they’re less agreeable and more prone to disregard risk than foids
Foids get let go for petty things more, so there's no way to know for sure. Plus foids have it a lot easier to the point where they don't have to commit crimes.
It takes two to make a baby a child is the responsibility of both its father and its mother
The mother can take birth control or get an abortion, especially if she's a rostie non-virgin already. Her body, her responsibility.
Can you prove that Chads and Tyrones aren’t forced to pay child support
They don't have stats for everything, you just have to open your eyes.

Foids get let go for petty things more, so there's no way to know for sure. Plus foids have it a lot easier to the point where they don't have to commit crimes.
Theres a lot of men who get off as well and most petty crimes aren’t committed out of necessity
The mother can take birth control or get an abortion, especially if she's a rostie non-virgin already. Her body, her responsibility
And what if she was told by the father that they’d raise that baby together and then he heads for the hills, then what
They don't have stats for everything, you just have to open your eyes.
Well common sense tells me that cops aren’t giving attractive males a break for not paying child support and targeting low tier normies

Theres a lot of men who get off as well and most petty crimes aren’t committed out of necessity
Mostly it's foids. And it doesn't matter if those petty crimes are done out of complete necessity or not, cucked laws should be abolished.
Well common sense tells me that cops aren’t giving attractive males a break for not paying child support and targeting low tier normies
Maybe not the cops, but foids give attractive men a break all the time.

Mostly it's foids. And it doesn't matter if those petty crimes are done out of complete necessity or not, cucked laws should be abolished.
Funny, you used to use necessity to prop up your argument
Maybe not the cops, but foids give attractive men a break all the time.
Not when there’s money and revenge involved

Funny, you used to use necessity to prop up your argument
Riding a bike with weed isn't necessary, but it's convenient so you can take the weed with you to where you want to go. Not everything has to be for your survival.
Not when there’s money and revenge involved
This is why it seems like you watch a lot of tv. Foids don't have that with chads and tyrones, they know the deal with them and they know their place being subservient whores.

Riding a bike with weed isn't necessary, but it's convenient so you can take the weed with you to where you want to go. Not everything has to be for your survival.
I'm saying that you used to use the argument that men need to commit crimes as an excuse
This is why it seems like you watch a lot of tv. Foids don't have that with chads and tyrones, they know the deal with them and they know their place being subservient whores.
Well reading this makes me think you watch too much sex slave porn. Women will backstab a 10 just as easily as a 1 if they find that it would be to their benefit. We're talking 2 free checks every month and a chance to get back at someone who left you to take care of a baby when they promised that they would take responsibility. There's no way they'd pass up on such an opportunity

'm saying that you used to use the argument that men need to commit crimes as an excuse
Even if it's just out of convenience, foids would be let go 9 times out of 10 more than a man, especially a sub6 low status man. Don't ask for sources because the cucked cops and courts don't allow us to see their footage.
Women will backstab a 10 just as easily as a 1 if they find that it would be to their benefit. We're talking 2 free checks every month and a chance to get back at someone who left you to take care of a baby when they promised that they would take responsibility. There's no way they'd pass up on such an opportunity
They won't backstab a chad or tyrone because they still want their dick from time to time, and they can get sympathy on social media and by cucked orbiters, they wouldn't want to pass that up.

Last edited:
Even if it's just out of convenience, foids would be let go 9 times out of 10 more than a man, especiall a sub6 low status man. Don't ask for sources because the cucked cops and courts don't allow us to see their footage.
Well when you make claims like that you'll need something to support it
They won't backstab a chad or tyrone because they still want their dick from time to time, and they can get sympathy on social media and by cucked orbiters, they wouldn't want to pass that up.
They have options, they can get their money and a new fwb and they know this

Well when you make claims like that you'll need something to support it
We need to get rid of the child support and alimony and divorce rape laws, that's all.
They have options, they can get their money and a new fwb and they know this
They don't want to seem like whores switching with too many men, they like keeping the chad or tyrone around who impregnated them.
And what if she was told by the father that they’d raise that baby together and then he heads for the hills, then what
The foid should have it written and signed that the man wanted the baby. Then the child will go to the best parent, and they will receive minimal child support whoever takes the kid in that situation.
The foid should have it written and signed that the man wanted the baby. Then the child will go to the best parent, and whoever takes the kid will receive minimal child support in that situation.

Last edited:
We need to get rid of the child support and alimony and divorce rape laws, that's all.
Well that opinion isn't grounded in reality at least on the child support end, alimony can go however
They don't want to seem like whores switching with too many men, they like keeping the chad or tyrone around who impregnated them.
Girls have no issue with being whores until someone calls them on it. Some are even proud of their actions
The foid should have it written and signed that the man wanted the baby. Then the child will go to the best parent, and they will receive minimal child support whoever takes the kid in that situation.
So you're in support of single parenthood

@StaroRavager and @Robtical you could have that debate over Skype or something and upload it to Youtube. Would be cool.

Well that opinion isn't grounded in reality at least on the child support end, alimony can go however
No child support for useless whores is perfect and more grounded in reality than the cucked fairy tale we live in today thanks to our gynocentric government.
Girls have no issue with being whores until someone calls them on it. Some are even proud of their actions
That's why when the blackpill spreads whores will be severely slut shamed and reminded no man will ever marry or have kids with them. Cucks need to be shamed too in a blackpilled society.
So you're in support of single parenthood
I support responsibility and independence, it's not our job to pay for useless whores and their future violent criminal kids. Otherwise they should pay to give men government funded hookers with our taxes too.
@StaroRavager and @Robtical you could have that debate over Skype or something and upload it to Youtube. Would be cool.
I'll be down.

Last edited:
I’ve never used Skype before, but it could be interesting
No child support for useless whores is perfect and more grounded in reality than the cucked fairy tale we live in today thanks to our gynocentric government.
Tell that to the kids being raised off minimum wage
That's why when the blackpill spreads whores will be severely slut shamed and reminded no man will ever marry or have kids with them. Cucks need to be shamed too in a blackpilled society.
Sluts used to be shamed in the past, but now they’ve flipped the script. The damage has been done
I support responsibility and independence, it's not our job to pay for useless whores and their future violent criminal kids. Otherwise they should pay to give men government funded hookers with our taxes too
Why does no one understand how taxes are supposed to work around here :feelskek: