Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Males face 20 years in jail just to impress foids

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I see it every day. Some young kids not even twenty are facing hard charges with 20+ years and they did it in an attempt to thug maxxx because it impresses garbage foids. It’s self destruction where they have nothing to gain and they think they accomplished that goal. They’re blinded by the prospect of some foid attention

It’s very pathetic. The foids sometimes visit them every once in a while and these dumbasses think that means they got her. I don’t have the heart to tell them while you’re here she’s being clapped by dozens of guys, and once you’re out she will have already forgotten who you are on top of having multiple kids by then. One guy tried to brag about how hot his foid visiting him was, and it’s like what is the point. You’re never getting her behind that bulletproof glass lol, but keep jerking off to her pics for twenty straight years I guess. Can’t even have those, if an asshole finds them you’re getting them taken and also lockdown time

Males will do anything trying to foolishly get foids even if it’s self destructive.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Retard thugmaxxers don’t understand how they should have obeyed the ((((laws))))
Now they get to rot in a (((((prison)))))) and stay Incel

Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD:

I have absolutely no sympathy for them. They're fools who are better off away from society. Let them learn the hard way.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Retard thugmaxxers don’t understand how they should have obeyed the ((((laws))))
Now they get to rot in a (((((prison)))))) and stay Incel

Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD:
Ikr? I hate it when dumbassed suggest Blackcels to thugmaxx

Ikr? I hate it when dumbassed suggest Blackcels to thugmaxx
That’s the fucking point. Control the exploding nigger population while having free (prison) labor :feelsLSD:

Cucks risk to waste their life just to impress holes lmao

One guy tried to brag about how hot his foid visiting him was, and it’s like what is the point. You’re never getting her behind that bulletproof glass lol, but keep jerking off to her pics for twenty straight years I guess.
More contact than Onlyfans members.

Thugmaxxxing is a retarded move if you not born into that life it’s gonna be bye bye very fast :feelsaww:

More contact than Onlyfans members.
Hmm yes, getting life in prison for glass panel visits every blue moon sure is a better trade off than no contact for giving money to whores. Retard

How are they dumbasses? They want nigs locked up:what:

High IQ strat boyo:horror:
That's kinda fucked up, they're convincing naive Blackcels to get themselves in jail.

But I guess if you decide to thugmaxx, you're not a bright person anyways. I get it now

Last edited:
It's dumb and stupid but I can understand them when desperation and loneliness hits hard. Being absolutely invisible to females like a wall separates me from them is soul-crushing.

Thugmaxxxing is a cope, to make it work, you need to be atractive and have conections. But if you have two of thoose, why you shoud risk you life for cunny, if you already can have one?

Thugmaxxxing is a cope, to make it work, you need to be atractive and have conections. But if you have two of thoose, why you shoud risk you life for cunny, if you already can have one?

they're not smart to get locked up in prison