Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Males face 20 years in jail just to impress foids

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
116d 9h 44m
I see it every day. Some young kids not even twenty are facing hard charges with 20+ years and they did it in an attempt to thug maxxx because it impresses garbage foids. It’s self destruction where they have nothing to gain and they think they accomplished that goal. They’re blinded by the prospect of some foid attention

It’s very pathetic. The foids sometimes visit them every once in a while and these dumbasses think that means they got her. I don’t have the heart to tell them while you’re here she’s being clapped by dozens of guys, and once you’re out she will have already forgotten who you are on top of having multiple kids by then. One guy tried to brag about how hot his foid visiting him was, and it’s like what is the point. You’re never getting her behind that bulletproof glass lol, but keep jerking off to her pics for twenty straight years I guess. Can’t even have those, if an asshole finds them you’re getting them taken and also lockdown time

Males will do anything trying to foolishly get foids even if it’s self destructive.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 12h 48m
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Retard thugmaxxers don’t understand how they should have obeyed the ((((laws))))
Now they get to rot in a (((((prison)))))) and stay Incel

Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD:

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
★★★
73d 1h 50m
I have absolutely no sympathy for them. They're fools who are better off away from society. Let them learn the hard way.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
253d 41m
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Retard thugmaxxers don’t understand how they should have obeyed the ((((laws))))
Now they get to rot in a (((((prison)))))) and stay Incel

Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD:
Ikr? I hate it when dumbassed suggest Blackcels to thugmaxx

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 12h 48m
That’s the fucking point. Control the exploding nigger population while having free (prison) labor :feelsLSD:

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
116d 9h 44m
The smartest way to thug maxx is to larp it same way 50 cent did

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
116d 9h 44m
I have absolutely no sympathy for them. They're fools who are better off away from society. Let them learn the hard way.
They usually don’t learn and come right back

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

No love
★★★★★
48d 6h 10m
Cucks risk to waste their life just to impress holes lmao

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
29d 2h 27m
One guy tried to brag about how hot his foid visiting him was, and it’s like what is the point. You’re never getting her behind that bulletproof glass lol, but keep jerking off to her pics for twenty straight years I guess.
More contact than Onlyfans members.

Hairline Subhuman

Hairline Subhuman

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★
26d 11h 56m
Thugmaxxxing is a retarded move if you not born into that life it’s gonna be bye bye very fast :feelsaww:

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
116d 9h 44m
More contact than Onlyfans members.
Hmm yes, getting life in prison for glass panel visits every blue moon sure is a better trade off than no contact for giving money to whores. Retard

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
253d 41m
How are they dumbasses? They want nigs locked up:what:

High IQ strat boyo:horror:
That's kinda fucked up, they're convincing naive Blackcels to get themselves in jail.

But I guess if you decide to thugmaxx, you're not a bright person anyways. I get it now

Last edited:
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
147d 21h 26m
It's dumb and stupid but I can understand them when desperation and loneliness hits hard. Being absolutely invisible to females like a wall separates me from them is soul-crushing.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★
11d 6h 12m
Thugmaxxxing is a cope, to make it work, you need to be atractive and have conections. But if you have two of thoose, why you shoud risk you life for cunny, if you already can have one?

Deleted member 40252

Deleted member 40252

Discord: Izek #9659
-
14d 9h 59m
Thugmaxxxing is a cope, to make it work, you need to be atractive and have conections. But if you have two of thoose, why you shoud risk you life for cunny, if you already can have one?

W

wei#3959

Wizard
★★
182d 16h 46m
they're not smart to get locked up in prison