Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Male students are less sexually active than female counterparts at UK universities

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
They do. The foids fantasise about getting dominated by chads and tyrones all the time.

Sorry brah, I didn't see your post, just saw this tweet and posted it straight away
no worries thanks for getting the issue more air anyway

i seem to post but no one responds at least you got some heat

Damn right, find it kind of unbelievable how these obvious truths are still being denied by normies at large, have seen it happen oh so many times, always quite heartbreaking for the guys who arent in on it and start to get up their hopes of ascending.
this is why they must swallow the blackpill:blackpill:. The sooner they realize what is actually going on, the better chance men have of changing soyciety for something that's actually worth something.

no worries thanks for getting the issue more air anyway

i seem to post but no one responds at least you got some heat

I really wasn't expecting many replies I only saw the thread was pinned yesterday lol

Are we suprised?

So only 31% has good personalities :soy::soy::soy:

Sexual communism, when a fellow cel tried to explain that to me a few years ago I laughed.
Now it is perfectly clear.

Foids get freedom of choice and rights. ("revolution")
They always choose the top 1% of Omega Chads. (power/money/sex always ends up in the hands of very few)
All foids have sex. (the party commissars, the elite get goods and property)
99% of men don't get any sex. (majority of population become sex starved)
NPC normies and beta cucks get no sex, but they lie about it, afraid to get ostracized/humiliated by sex havers. (you have to smile while they force you to work, otherwise you get sent to gulag in Siberia)

Women are the jews of sex.
It's time for reaction, counterrevolution ( I specially don't posted pics from fascist countries ).

Oswald Mosley 2084641

Image 20161115 31153 gl570r

220px Bundesarchiv Bild 101I 720 0318 04 Frankreich Parade der Milice Francaise

Images

Males are becoming less sexually active in all segments of society in comparison to their female counterparts, that's what the article should read as that is what has become of this world in the last thirty years. This new phenomena isn't limited to just college campuses.

“Celibate by choice”:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

reminder that many of the men who responded to this were lying due to their pride, so it's in reality even worse

Male students are less sexually active than female counterparts:

34% of men

47% of women

Wot? Am i just stupid or does this not make sense at all

They're having sex with a smaller number of men you fool.