Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male productivity would increase if this happened...

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If 14-18 year old girls marrying stable older men (maybe guys 25-35) was normalized. If you knew that you could spend your 20s building a career until your early 30s and then you had a high likelihood of getting a 14-18 wife, you would be very motivated to succeed.

I wonder why this was pretty coming back in the day?? Hmmm maybe people know some shit and how the world works!

Getting a prime girl was the norm here

That would work.
But (((the elites))) want extinction of people more than increased productivity of workers.
Raising the age of consent, mutually antagonizing both sexes, making having family and your own house extremely expensive, all of that has a certain purpose.

That would work.
But (((the elites))) want extinction of people more than increased productivity of workers.
Raising the age of consent, mutually antagonizing both sexes, making having family and your own house extremely expensive, all of that has a certain purpose.
I do think it has to do with population control. Casual, sterile sex during the most fertile years of life is encouraged, homosexuality is encouraged, jobs that can support a family without spending many years in school are few and far between.

Also, looking at it from the lense of population control, it would make sense to demonize older man/younger woman relationships but not older woman/ younger man relationships.

A 35 year old man with a 15 year old girl can still produce many children. On the other hand, a 35 year old woman cannot produce anymore children with a 15 year old young man than she could with a man her age, so it doesn't matter. She will still produce 1 or 2 children with a 15 year old just like she would a 35 year old.

I do think it has to do with population control. Casual, sterile sex during the most fertile years of life is encouraged, homosexuality is encouraged, jobs that can support a family without spending many years in school are few and far between.

Also, looking at it from the lense of population control, it would make sense to demonize older man/younger woman relationships but not older woman/ younger man relationships.

A 35 year old man with a 15 year old girl can still produce many children. On the other hand, a 35 year old woman cannot produce anymore children with a 15 year old young man than she could with a man her age, so it doesn't matter. She will still produce 1 or 2 children with a 15 year old just like she would a 35 year old.
This.
Have you noticed that responsibility for producing healthy children is on men.
THEY have to be genetically sound, THEY have to be relatively young, THEY have to be of higher-scoring race.
Women, the gatekeepers, never think "Oh, shit! I'm kinda ugly without a fake-up and short, my kids would look like in the future." "I'm to old to have kids, they may turn up autistic of deformed."
Only men are required to be certain way to be able to reproduce.

Yes that would be a goal worth working towards

When I make some money in the future I may try buying a young wife in Saudi-Arabia or Africa or somewhere.

normie dont know that they will be getting a used up roastie today.

If 14-18 year old girls marrying stable older men (maybe guys 25-35) was normalized. If you knew that you could spend your 20s building a career until your early 30s and then you had a high likelihood of getting a 14-18 wife, you would be very motivated to succeed.
This is what every civilization understood but someone lied to men that it was a obsolete take.
@grondilu