Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male children should require parenting licenses.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★★
Title. If you are born male in 2024 it is 100% over unless you are 8/10 and above.

Ethnic (Ethnic parents drag down their children 99% of the time) and interracial couples (especially) should be barred from producing male babies unless approved by the government.

All cuckservatives and libtards should never produce any male children. If you were born into a family obsessed with gender roles (goes both ways) you would know why.

@MoggedByALoli

I agree one hundred percent. My parents were completely unqualified to raise me, or any children for that matter. Only those with the right genetics and temperaments should be allowed to breed and raise children. Reproduction is too important for society and humanity itself to be left in the hands of those unqualified.

this will never happen in any country.
Maybe some places have banned race mixing, but that's about it

I agree one hundred percent. My parents were completely unqualified to raise me, or any children for that matter. Only those with the right genetics and temperaments should be allowed to breed and raise children. Reproduction is too important for society and humanity itself to be left in the hands of those unqualified.

Agreed abort all males and spare them the suffering

I agree 100%, but the worst thing about discussing these kind of topics is that we know this aint gonna happen in 1 million years.

Only those with the right genetics and temperaments should be allowed to breed and raise children. Reproduction is too important for society and humanity itself to be left in the hands of those unqualified.
I agree 100%.