Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making normies feel uncomfortable is cool

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
One of many, many hobbies that I enjoy indulging in is making normies feel uncomfortable and unsafe because think about it, do they feel bad when they give you judgmental or dirty looks that makes you feel bad inside? Yeah I thought so.

I was just getting off the train and heading to the library when some inferior foid that I was walking behind got on the other side of me and look over her shoulder as if i was going to come up behind and sucker punch her but then again looking back on it, she deserved it for being a paranoid piece of shit.

Maybe it had to do with me being a blackcel but who knows, either way I hate her for making me feel like criminal and ruining my morning mood.

I love doing this! But I take it 1 step further to do it in quiet residential neighbourhoods.

Blacks have to prove that we are not guilty, even if you are innocent. Due to the niggers in our community

thugmaxx and sheboonics will want you.

Blacks have to prove that we are not guilty, even if you are innocent. Due to the niggers in our community
I fucking hate it man like because of the trouble makers, home wreckers, and buttheads of our community, we blacks have to constantly prove ourselves every single day of our lives that we're not criminals and not like the rest of our race.

black men are scientifically proven to scare normies. We scare them by existing. Brutal existence

Try being mixed. White chicks and Black chicks want nothing to do with you. We need to end mixed-race relationships.

If i was low inhib i would have cussed out my whore teachers but my high inhib curry genes prevent it