Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Making millions from Fortnite

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
if you're decent looking and entertaining

you dont have to be good looking just be the worlds best player and win lan events lmao

Making millions of soyboys like u watching and playing that game

but as a streamer u can be ugly too if u can make it into a meme otherwise yes

All these Fortnitecels will end up on this forum one day.

Fortnite is so gay. I miss the days when Cod4 and MW2 were the shit.

I feel so old..lol.

you dont have to be good looking just be the worlds best player and win lan events lmao

Here's last tournament top 2 winners

DqolhqqUUAAbpLF.jpg

Dqoknq5UcAAM3Ep.png

Chads always win

Fortnite is AIDS.
I tried to play it when it first came out, I couldn't do it. It's just too much of a mongoloid game.
Summoning walls that build themselves like in harry potter?
Harvesting materials like in Minecraft?
3rd person view in a fps? (which mongoloid thought that was a good idea??, it's a huge step back)
Easiest uninstall of my life.

crosshair placement plus prefiring every decent csgo player knows that this isnt even close to cheating fucking delusional cunt

There's a thread about it

The anti cheat systems are all shit, youtube search Battlefield V, PUBG, Fortnite and Blackout with ESP aimbot.

and more clips of Shroud

the game has a shit mobile game aesthetic and the idea of building by spawning shit immediately + battle royale sounds like a dumb concept

Magic things appearing out of nowhere. Such a shit game based in fantasy and not reality.. a good game I would like is a post apocalyptic rts mmo game, where different factions are fighting for control of pussy and breeding rights. Kind of like Planetside 2.. damn I loved the beta of that game. Very cool with how open it was and the big expansive environments were a beauty to behold.

Planetside 2 is very futuristic though.. I'd be more interested in a tribal aspect.

There's a thread about it

The anti cheat systems are all shit, youtube search Battlefield V, PUBG, Fortnite and Blackout with ESP aimbot.

and more clips of Shroud

yes shroud has hacks for every fps game he plays on stream LMAO

i used to think he was a cheater too when he only streamed csgo but after he started playing other games and was just as nutty in every single one of them i dropped that notion

Just make youtube gaming videos bro.

Tons of successful streamers have truecel tier looks. That's what enables them to ply vidya 18 hours a day, it's their only cope. There are some Chad streamers, but most are incel honestly.

yes shroud has hacks for every fps game he plays on stream LMAO

i used to think he was a cheater too when he only streamed csgo but after he started playing other games and was just as nutty in every single one of them i dropped that notion

There's aimbot and wallhack cheats for every online fps game on pc, the anticheat software is garbage. With the amount of money involved with streaming and notoriety, its worth it to cheat. Real Life sports athletes cheat for fame and money, its just the way works, cheaters prosper like foids with makeup cheating on their appearance.

You can turn off the visual stuff so if you're streaming it won't be obvious but you'll still have the crosshairs and mouse stopping at targets nearby, or i've seen some people use a 2nd pc on the same game showing where everyone while you just have the aimbot on your account.

Tons of successful streamers have truecel tier looks. That's what enables them to ply vidya 18 hours a day, it's their only cope. There are some Chad streamers, but most are incel honestly.

I don't trust first person third person shooter streamers unless they show their hand mouse movements and screen setups.

Remove the magic aim some of the players show on stream and you're left with not that entertaining of a person, people watch for skill usually for males and entertainment, females probably fap and dream of GF possibility

Last edited:
Those new games are uninteresting from my boomer perspective.

Fortnite is AIDS.
I tried to play it when it first came out, I couldn't do it. It's just too much of a mongoloid game.
Harvesting materials like in Minecraft?
3rd person view in a fps? (which mongoloid thought that was a good idea??, it's a huge step back)
Easiest uninstall of my life.
It aint bad but the fact that fortnite murdered Pentagon triggers me. It was my third MOBA that helped me cope. :cryfeels::cryfeels: