Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Making fun of lonely, childless cat ladies

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Has anyone here ever made fun of a lonely, childless, post-wall cat lady in an irl argument?

I've been thinking about this lately and think that it could be decently fun. Since foids love to use men's lack of sexual market success as a way to demean them in arguments which have nothing to do with sex, maybe flipping the tables could be moderately entertaining

I think the best way to do this would be to come up with an "Ok boomer" equivalent but for post-wall cat ladies, but I can't think of how it would go. Open to suggestions

Has anyone here ever made fun of a lonely, childless, post-wall cat lady in an irl argument?

I've been thinking about this lately and think that it could be decently fun. Since foids love to use men's lack of sexual market success as a way to demean them in arguments which have nothing to do with sex, maybe flipping the tables could be moderately entertaining

I think the best way to do this would be to come up with an "Ok boomer" equivalent but for post-wall cat ladies, but I can't think of how it would go. Open to suggestions
No eggs?

It was already a thing, no eggs, empty egg carton
I'm not sure that its been popularised enough for people who aren't digital natives to be aware of it yet, although thinking about it you'd have to be pretty ignorant to not understand the reference regardless

Seeing roasties who waited too long and can no-longer reproduce and regret it is giga lifefuel

Get your tubes twisted?