Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making blackmail illegal is a violation of free speech.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
Can I say such info about X person? Yes

Can I leak info about x person? Yes

There is no reason I shouldn't be able to leak info about a person, or, use the threat to induce fear and coerce them into submission.

The same goes with doxxing. should be 100% legal. I should be able to leak someone's internet posts to the public, if some crazy person get mad at stabs them to death, well haha, so be it.

As someone who frequently writes about free speech issues and criminal law, can you elaborate on the framework you're applying?

i think doxxing being legalized is worse for us if anything...most people being doxxed nowadays are victims of cancel culture on twitter and the like. if it was legalized cancel culture would be even stronger

As someone who frequently writes about free speech issues and criminal law, can you elaborate on the framework you're applying?
tbh, I was going through random internet articles. I browse alot

i thought your response was going to be refuting this, but surprisingly, you didn't (for now)

anyway, why do you think it should be illegal or not?

I was thinking about doxxing in regards to internet forum posts btw, for conext, although blackmail can cover a variety of issues.

If you want to legalize blackmail and you don’t know who Mises or Rothbard are, you probably shouldn’t argue those things.
If yout to jibber smashjibber, you shuldn't gertrude smickyjibber

this is what you sound like to me

low IQ post tbh :feelsjuice:

dedsrstbhngl

use your brain here man, sending people to read long texts in a discussion thread on an internetr forum, isn't wise

just tell me why blackmail should be illegal. in a form i can read. not some wild goose chase

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back