Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making a woman zoo

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I will grab all the incels who will join me and we will abduct women and put them in a women zoo where they be domesticated and used for our conquest of worlds. We will exterminate chads using farming simulator and flight simulator so they can't escape and call the police like incorrect pussies. Only correct pussies don't call the police and dare to fight the god that is me. My army. My brocels and I. I will give access to the woman zoo to all the cels here.

This should have literally been done since a few centuries already

Unbelievable that men allow them to roam free and spread chaos everywhere

Agreed. And you'll be the main manager of the zoo general mues.

Fact is that the men who gave women equal rights had only seen women as well-behaved mothers. They were tricked by the cunts.

Agreed. And you'll be the main manager of the zoo general mues.
Based. Finally I can Dirlewangermaxx

A dream has come true

BrutalZoophiliapill

I have no need for a roastie! Preferably make a time machine and let me time travel unti AI Waifus are a thing.

i guess different races have distinct pens. In a fucked up way "it's a small world after all" is like a zoo for foids

This, plus niggers should go back to the plantation as well.

Fact is that the men who gave women equal rights had only seen women as well-behaved mothers. They were tricked by the cunts.

This time around their misbehavior is well-documented. As long as the internet exists, along with the rest of 20th and 21st century technology, female nature is a secret no more.

If feminism is defeated this time, it may very well be the last time humanity will be plagued with this blight.

We’re where we’re at today because men have ignored history .
589876EE F594 4CE4 AD71 2881AB4AA2B1

Brutal delusion pill. You don't have the skills or money to even pull it off.

Brutal delusion pill. You don't have the skills or money to even pull it off.
Yes I do incorrect women scum. Now obey me and become one with my army:feelsBox: I will force you to put them in the zoo:smonk: I am making this world an @erenyeager [UWSL] colony[/UWSL]
[UWSL]If you be a good boy Ill get u a 2d anime girlfriend with my life creation powers. Anyone who defys @erenyeager is god possessing vessel who dares whine about me fixing his incorrect universe[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Z1kd6kcgrwg31

NOoOOooo

Last edited:
I will grab all the incels who will join me and we will abduct women and put them in a women zoo where they be domesticated and used for our conquest of worlds. We will exterminate chads using farming simulator and flight simulator so they can't escape and call the police like incorrect pussies. Only correct pussies don't call the police and dare to fight the god that is me. My army. My brocels and I. I will give access to the woman zoo to all the cels here.
That doesn’t sound very nice