Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Making a horror visual novel similar to ddlc that covers human nature, lookism, fatalism, etc

• Thread starter HedonisticRecluse
  • Start date
HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
I decided I'd make a story similar to DDLC that covers a lot of blackpilled topics on human nature; but also far more then that, painting a bleak outlook on life in general and I will showcase this cruel darwinian world by utilizing the premise of Lord of the Flies - an entire town is devoid of nearly all of its population apart from the entirety of school, it will show how civilisation itself formed from the upperclass of the genetic elite, through rape, murder, etc all in the context of a cute anime setting - it gets progressilevly more insane covering topics like eternal recurrence. The main character will be a NEET incel transferred back in time, but it switches through the views of diffrent characters, reality comes crumbiling down on them and the player will have to constantly pay attention to certain plot points to understand what's happening. Will have a bigger twist then DDLC and I hope that it will provide an entertaining but profound analysis on the human condition. I have been reading multiple philisophical works; Critique of Pure Reason, The World as Will and Representation, and Sex and Character Otto Weigner. Anyway if you are an artist interested pm me here !

Are you perhaps the antithesis of Recluse? :feelshehe:

Though I can't help you, as I'm horrible at visual types of art; my ability to visualize and put it on paper is hampered by my average IQ. :feelsclown:

Well its not gonna be a good visual novel then, people play that shit to escape reality not to feel worse.

Just beginning my art learning but I really wish I could help you on this project.

I decided I'd make a story similar to DDLC that covers a lot of blackpilled topics on human nature; but also far more then that, painting a bleak outlook on life in general and I will showcase this cruel darwinian world by utilizing the premise of Lord of the Flies - an entire town is devoid of nearly all of its population apart from the entirety of school, it will show how civilisation itself formed from the upperclass of the genetic elite, through rape, murder, etc all in the context of a cute anime setting - it gets progressilevly more insane covering topics like eternal recurrence. The main character will be a NEET incel transferred back in time, but it switches through the views of diffrent characters, reality comes crumbiling down on them and the player will have to constantly pay attention to certain plot points to understand what's happening. Will have a bigger twist then DDLC and I hope that it will provide an entertaining but profound analysis on the human condition. I have been reading multiple philisophical works; Critique of Pure Reason, The World as Will and Representation, and Sex and Character Otto Weigner. Anyway if you are an artist interested pm me here !
Kickstarter project!

I'm an aspiring artist. I will not dm you

Are you perhaps the antithesis of Recluse? :feelshehe:

Though I can't help you, as I'm horrible at visual types of art; my ability to visualize and put it on paper is hampered by my average IQ. :feelsclown:
I dont really care about the quality of art.
Well its not gonna be a good visual novel then, people play that shit to escape reality not to feel worse.
Tragedy gives a form of carthasis, an emotional release, a purification of the soul so to speak. I will provide a bittersweet ending to it. A message for all sufferers.
Just beginning my art learning but I really wish I could help you on this project.
Well I dont really care about the quality just the effort. Tracing is fine, I dont really care about the quality. Picrel is the original art of one the greatest visual novels released.

Tragedy gives a form of carthasis, an emotional release, a purification of the soul so to speak. I will provide a bittersweet ending to it. A message for all sufferers.
Ironically doki doki was most enjoyable VN, but if your game is gonna be some cuck simulator that ain't it cuh, shit i feel bad for wasting my time on those shitty degenerate visual novels when i think about it, it's very rare those feminist jap cucks produce something actually pure and not degenerate.

Ironically doki doki was most enjoyable VN, but if your game is gonna be some cuck simulator that ain't it cuh, shit i feel bad for wasting my time on those shitty degenerate visual novels when i think about it, it's very rare those feminist jap cucks produce something actually pure and not degenerate.
nah its not gonna be a cuck vn:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back