Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Makeup doesn't change your face that much"

from 2 """femcel""" to a 4 roastie

dnw

btw makeup was invented for both genders to use and males in the past threw them away. We threw away literal cheat codes, what a waste

dnw

btw makeup was invented for both genders to use and males in the past threw them away. We threw away literal cheat codes, what a waste
Even if males were to start using makeup you can't paint on a jawline and less upper eyelid exposure.

Without a makeup she looks like a male looking pedophile that you see on pedophile hunter videos . It looks like she even has a low t beard around her mouth :feelskek:

There's this whore at my work who looks like a completely different person without makeup. I swear she is scamming these men into believing she is desirable.

There's this whore at my work who looks like a completely different person without makeup. I swear she is scamming these men into believing she is desirable.
All foids do that.

dnw

High heels were also invented for men, but we threw those away too.

God damnit, if only pur ancestors knew what they were doing. We might not be in this mess today if we had free smv boosters like heels and makeup

Imagine fucking this bitch and when you wake up next to her you see her without makeup. I would have a heart attack

Imagine fucking this bitch and when you wake up next to her you see her without makeup. I would have a heart attack
I would beat her until she cries. Then I would beat her some more.