Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Make this a rule here [ Extremely serious post]

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
@GeckoBus made this post

I think it says everything you need to know about bp and how it's actually not something which ends with mere looks and dating, and how we should stop in fighting among us.

That's why I think every greycels and even old users should be told to read this post and then reply to it as a way to say "I read"

We need to stop being retards and expand the bp knowledge with more research. Let the incel community thrive

Last edited:
This is the best Must Read Post I've ever read along with @GeckoBus masculinity is a social construct post

Mods do something @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @Master @Dregster @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @azavii

[ Extremely serious reply]

I get what you're trying to say, but I don't think something like this will be implemented. Good luck convincing people to read that book of a thread considering that most of us are low attention span zoomers and brain-rotted LDARcels. I think it being in the must-read section is as far as it's going to go to encourage users to read it. No hate against you or Geckbus; it's an excellent thread. I read every word :feelsYall:

[ Extremely serious reply]
Mmm salns3

@GeckoBus made this post

I think it says everything you need to know about bp and how it's actually not something which ends with mere looks and dating, and how we should stop in fighting among us.

That's why I think every greycels and even old users should be told to read this post and then reply to it as a way to say "I read"

We need to stop being retards and expand the bp knowledge with more research. Let the incel community thrive
Thy for enjoying my posts :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I have more content but I am too mentally gone and rotted out to synthesize all that shit.
It is spread out over 3 devices and multiple hard drives.
Just use what I write to learn more about the world and help yourself through this jungle.

No hate against you or Geckbus; it's an excellent thread. I read every word :feelsYall:
awww thank you! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
here have this cute kitten!

cute-cat.gif

I get what you're trying to say, but I don't think something like this will be implemented. Good luck convincing people to read that book of a thread considering that most of us are low attention span zoomers and brain-rotted LDARcels. I think it being in the must-read section is as far as it's going to go to encourage users to read it.
Yes exactly.
Whoever reads it will read it.

I suffer from attention span issue myself, I am completely rotted out and mentally destroyed. I want to read and learn more but I just can not.
If I had the energy I would gather all the info I have and make one, really well written, concise pdf with good editing.
It would probably take like half a year to make but it would be worth it.
But I can not, my body, my brain, I am fucking gone.

I am glad when I get long replies to my threads because that usually means someone has read the entire thing (long reply = higher effort user).
Idk. I think @Top Red Garnacho is well meaning but underestimates the average user here.