Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make my oneitis suffer?

Should I make my oneitis suffer?

• Ya, ya need to even the score since she has a better life than you that she takes for granted.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Ya.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
I want to bully my e-oneitis until it drives her insane because I’m that much of a loser that I will make it my job to make that bastard suffer by making anonymous accounts just to make her life miserable because it enrages me that she gets to have a better life than me just for being on tutorial mode aka being a foid.

My oneitis is an awful person & I want to make sure that she gets punished.

Last edited:
Just pack it the fuck in. Holy shit mate how big of a loser do you want to make yourself look like?

You're a 26 year old man you should know better at this age than to have a fucking oneitis

make her rope (in GTA 5)

Just pack it the fuck in. Holy shit mate how big of a loser do you want to make yourself look like?

You're a 26 year old man you should know better at this age than to have a fucking oneitis
:feelskek: :feelsbadman:

Wasted time & energy IMO.
they don´t give a flying fuck about Subpar men.

Who cares? Her suffering is what matters.

Why is she your oneitis if you think she’s awful

Who cares? Her suffering is what matters.
She won't give a fuck about some angry loser harassing her online. Get real lad and don't embarrass yourself more than you already have

She won't give a fuck about some angry loser harassing her online. Get real lad and don't embarrass yourself more than you already have
I feel like enough of a loser anyhow so it doesn’t matter to me.

I will make her suffer because the votes say I should do it but I was planning to anyhow but this gives me more motivation.

I feel like enough of a loser anyhow so it doesn’t matter to me.
Come on man I know there's deep down a bit of pride left in you. Don't be a sore loser fuck that cunt don't give her the satisfaction

Come on man I know there's deep down a bit of pride left in you. Don't be a sore loser fuck that cunt don't give her the satisfaction
Hey, I know her personal information but I’m not going to go that far.

Hey, I know her personal information but I’m not going to go that far.
Doing anything at all will let her know that there's a sore loser out there looking to get back at her and boost her ego but anyway you do you I'm done reasoning with you

Doing anything at all will let her know that there's a sore loser out there looking to get back at her and boost her ego but anyway you do you I'm done reasoning with you
I could destroy her whole life if I wanted to but I’m choosing to not dox her but I want to at least fuck with her.

I’m not that awful, honestly, I just want to make her suffer but I would never dox since that crap is too low even for me.

You should emulate what @Aspergcel did.

The most harmful thing you can do to a female is pretend she doesn’t exist.

I don't think getting revenge is immature. Its the right thing to do when someone has wronged you. Revenge is justified in some situations

I could destroy her whole life if I wanted to but I’m choosing to not dox her but I want to at least fuck with her.
Stop dreaming about fucking her. It won't happen, just get revenge on her for not giving you a chance, but do it legally. I'm not encouraging you to break the law

Dox the whore brocel

I don't think getting revenge is immature. Its the right thing to do when someone has wronged you. Revenge is justified in some situations
Yeah but in this case he's just gonna come across as a sore loser. A bitter manbaby who's been rejected. There's nothing to gain from going after that cunt don't encourage him.

Yeah but in this case he's just gonna come across as a sore loser. A bitter manbaby who's been rejected. There's nothing to gain from going after that cunt don't encourage him.
As long as a foid suffers, who cares?

I disagree with you. Exacting revenge on those who wrong you is brave. Those who are afraid to seek revenge are cowards who are unable to stand up for themselves. Not seeking revenge is a sign of weakness.

As long as a foid suffers, who cares?
@BlueCore, they got away with tutorial mode too much & I want to put a stop it even if means just one foid.

I disagree with you. Exacting revenge on those who wrong you is brave. Those who are afraid to seek revenge are cowards who are unable to stand up for themselves. Not seeking revenge is a sign of weakness.
You have to be intelligent about who you are seeking revenge against. Sometimes there's nothing you can do without making yourself appear weaker than you already have made yourself look like and this is one of those cases

You have to be intelligent about who you are seeking revenge against. Sometimes there's nothing you can do without making yourself appear weaker than you already have made yourself look like and this is one of those cases
Idk, she seems like the type of person who would get hurt by mean words on a screen.

Idk, she seems like the type of person who would get hurt by mean words on a screen.
Don't kid yourself. Women aren't as stupid as you think they are about this kind of drama. She's gonna instantly recognize that it's you being upset about rejecting you.

She has all the power in this situation so just pack it in and move on that's the best thing you can do here. Don't give her any more attention. Women love attention they're all narcissists if you do anything you will lose.

Don't kid yourself. Women aren't as stupid as you think they are about this kind of drama. She's gonna instantly recognize that it's you being upset about rejecting you.

She has all the power in this situation so just pack it in and move on that's the best thing you can do here. Don't give her any more attention. Women love attention they're all narcissists if you do anything you will lose.
She seems very stupid to me so I don’t think she will even know it’s me on an anonymous account.

She seems very stupid to me so I don’t think she will even know it’s me on an anonymous account.
Okay mate I warned you. Do whatever you want to do

@BlueCore, they got away with tutorial mode too much & I want to put a stop it even if means just one foid.
based

Ya. I’m not going to accept that my oneitis who made me feel awful, out of all people, gets to have a better life than me, well, she will but I will try to even the score.

I don’t care if I embarrass myself, what have I got to lose?

Dont do it bro. Youll feel much more of a loser. They dont care.