Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Make love, not love"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
The phrases is idiotic.
We can't make love, so all that is left is war.

I think you messed up with the title of the thread

I dont want war :ping:
I want a peaceful life

Just play truck simulator irl bro
tbh good cope, there is truck place near home and it has new trucks from other countries all the time. I saometimes go there to see trucks irl :ping:

tbh good cope, there is truck place near home and it has new trucks from other countries all the time. I saometimes go there to see trucks irl :ping:
If you have license to drive Truck do it. Its pretty cool tbh because you are alone and can watch tv while driving. Also at truckstops you can eat food and smoke weed and fap so its good tbh for lonely moneymaxxingcels

Make war, not war

If you have license to drive Truck do it. Its pretty cool tbh because you are alone and can watch tv while driving. Also at truckstops you can eat food and smoke weed and fap so its good tbh for lonely moneymaxxingcels
Tbh, years ago i watched a simpsons episode. It was about homers new job: Truck driving
He drove trucks all day and stops at strip clubs then fucks bitches etc.

We are close to war time, once again.

Tbh, years ago i watched a simpsons episode. It was about homers new job: Truck driving
He drove trucks all day and stops at strip clubs then fucks bitches etc.
based but we wont be able to fuck foids