Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Make it illegal for women to use internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Make it illegal for women to EXIST

Make it illegal for women to EXIST

when there will be robots we won't have any reason to have women by our side anymore

Make it illegal for women to refuse my sex proposal.

Kermit needs to put his wife in her place.

Man: creates new machinery and software to save lives - barely gets anything in return
Woman: posts pictures of her feet, earns more than the man

Jfl if you still try in 2020

I need to cooooooom.

it's too late

The ideal woman would exist only if I desired sex, cleaning, or a good meal, and would vanish in a puff of loyalty when the job's done.

Make it illegal to call the free market free, if it actually enslaves more than 90% of the people while it is manipulated by the top 10%. And yes being complacent about the beneficial status quo is still being manipulative.

Last edited:
Marxism-Rodgerism and foid redistribution now!

Stinking order, parasite women. It is this disgusting order that gives this parasite that power.

What an ınjustice !

MAKE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN

A robot can do that job better in anyway.

We're not quite there yet, but I pray for the best. I'm still cheering for the day in which the first functional artificial womb gets developed. With their last gender-specific role taken over by technology, they would finally be rendered entirely useless to society.

giphy.gif

We're not quite there yet, but I pray for the best. I'm still cheering for the day in which the first functional artificial womb gets developed. With their last gender-specific role taken over by technology, they would finally be rendered entirely useless to society.
I hope we reach Detroit: Become Human level of AI in the next 10-20 years, imagine coming home from a hard day at work to be greeted by a loving robot who cooks, cleans, always gives you sex, doesn't cheat on you and loves you no matter what.

never gonna happen

imagine coming home from a hard day at work to be greeted by a loving robot who cooks, cleans, always gives you sex, doesn't cheat on you and loves you no matter what.

Words cannot describe how much I want this. I would work six days a week in the coal mines if it would mean I get to live this kind of life.

Words cannot describe how much I want this. I would work six days a week in the coal mines if it would mean I get to live this kind of life.
Same, i would go as far as giving away a kidney for this.