Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ‘Pimps’ use Instagram to glorify sexual violence and abuse, investigation finds [IT have touched this, right?]

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm genuinely asking:feelsjuice:. Surely, with how dedicated they are to trawling through the web to find and expose vile muhsoggyknee:soy::foidSoy: no matter where it emerges, surely, IT at least had an idea that those things are happening, right?

I mean, they can't be just a weird little club of bullies obsessed with harassing sexless, unattractive men on the internet while all the disgusting mUhSoGgYNneE just passes them by? They can't be completely useless, can they:waitwhat:?

Kevondric Fezia, 28, forced his victims to pose for pictures in their underwear in hotel rooms “with a visible geotag showing those who saw the advertisement where to go to engage in sexual acts with the girls”, according to the court papers. Fezia was sentenced to 27 years in prison in 2022 while his accomplice, Calista Winfrey, was sentenced to three years.
Calista Winfrey and Kevondric Fezia were sentenced to three and 27 years respectively for sex trafficking.
4961.jpg

This shit had me loling:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. You don't even need their names. You don't need their pronouns. All you need is knowing that one of them got 9 times longer sentence than the other, and that is enough to know which is which when shown this picture:lul::lul:.

Imagine committing crimes in 2024 while not being a white woman sure to get away with a slap on the wrist:feelskek:. This ALMOST made me rethink my belief that money > race & gender, before my worldview was thankfully saved by the realization that the only reason why those two muppets even got those two wildly unequal sentences was specifically because they are poor nobodies. If they were on the Epstein flight logs, on the other hand, they could do this semi-publicly and never even see the inside of a courtroom:feelsjuice::feelsthink:.

It's a nigger so it ain't that bad.

This shit had me loling:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. You don't even need their names. You don't need their pronouns. All you need is knowing that one of them got 9 times longer sentence than the other, and that is enough to know which is which when shown this picture:lul::lul:.

Imagine getting 25 years for managing girls onlyfans and doing thirst trap photoshoots
Why couldnt those females just manage it themselves, IVE NEVER seen a female without her phone.

To the women reading this that still think the word - Female is Muh soggy knee:

And again for the women reading this, Female is not derogotary.

Male - Female those are the 2 normal genders, Would you rather be called foid?

On applications it says either Man - Woman - Male - Female.
Why you triggered?

Saying female is not derogotary.

Last edited:
I'm genuinely asking:feelsjuice:. Surely, with how dedicated they are to trawling through the web to find and expose vile muhsoggyknee:soy::foidSoy: no matter where it emerges, surely, IT at least had an idea that those things are happening, right?

I mean, they can't be just a weird little club of bullies obsessed with harassing sexless, unattractive men on the internet while all the disgusting mUhSoGgYNneE just passes them by? They can't be completely useless, can they:waitwhat:?

4961.jpg

Imagine committing crimes in 2024 while not being a white woman sure to get away with a slap on the wrist:feelskek:. This ALMOST made me rethink my belief that money > race & gender, before my worldview was thankfully saved by the realization that the only reason why those two muppets even got those two wildly unequal sentences was specifically because they are poor nobodies. If they were on the Epstein flight logs, on the other hand, they could do this semi-publicly and never even see the inside of a courtroom:feelsjuice::feelsthink:.
IT harasses us because they feel that they are superior to us, not only in looks, but in every other dimension as well. When in reality, many of them are incels in denial refuse to adhere to the blackpill, or some of them are cucks.I would imagine that they do not go after thugmaxxed people like pimps on Instagram because they are scared of the thugmaxxers who are superior to them, they probably also think that the thugmaxxers are just an outlier group.

Why couldnt those females just manage it themselves, IVE NEVER seen a female without her phone.

To the women reading this that still think the word - Female is Muh soggy knee:

And again for the women reading this, Female is not derogotary.

Male - Female those are the 2 normal genders, Would you rather be called foid?

On applications it says either Man - Woman - Male - Female.
Why you triggered?

Saying female is not derogotary.
It is, because being a woman is the worst you can be (your life would be easy sure, but you’d be a woman)

IT harasses us because they feel that they are superior to us, not only in looks, but in every other dimension as well. When in reality, many of them are incels in denial refuse to adhere to the blackpill, or some of them are cucks.I would imagine that they do not go after thugmaxxed people like pimps on Instagram because they are scared of the thugmaxxers who are superior to them, they probably also think that the thugmaxxers are just an outlier group.
:yes::yes::yes: