Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Majority of racist stereotypes and issues faced by asians and indians is due to their own cucked spineless nature. [poll inside to see if anyone agree

is the majority of suffering ricecels and currycels endure due to their own cucked and stupid nature

• Total voters
What are you an underaged user or elementary school dropout

el chapo is scary because of his reputation, that mugshot without context could just be another Florida man,

if you saw him in public by himself when he was younger and not a cartel leader you wouldn't even look twice

Joined Jun 2024
cope el chapo still looks scarier than mao zedong or pol pot even though the other two were equally as ruthless

Northern chinese aren't as tall as you claim

Tallest phenotypes are just Dinkaids and to some extent Cromagnoids ( Faelid or Paleo Atlantid )

@DarkStar
Yeah because youve spent years in china before buddy

Way to bring up something on an unrelated thread

Being white hasnt saved you from inceldom has it

Did the wignats save you from inceldom or autism

Still agree that whites are low inhib
Nigs and especially mestizos are violent as fuck, i think arabs are more violent than whites too
You dont understand the point of this thread

That guy was claiming that Spic gangs were getting beaten by white and black gangs

Which is absolute bullshit

Most violent white phenotypes are cromagnoids, most trashy one is brunn, most docile and obedient are alpinids along with danubians nordids and gracile meds, some nordids are high iq too

You mentioned spic gangs being punked by white and black gangs but you cant even provide any evidence of that,

Stop making up fairy tales you little braindead faggot

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWGY9KDtJdQ

this dude talks about his experience in prison and how bloods literally forced ms13 gangsters to carry food for them as well as how the bloods would rummage into the lockers of the ms13 gang members and rob them jfl:lul:

You dont understand the point of this thread

That guy was claiming that Spic gangs were getting beaten by white and black gangs

Which is absolute bullshit
Nah i fucked up, i disagree with him, Spics are indeed violent

cope el chapo still looks scarier than mao zedong or pol pot even though the other two were equally as ruthless
What does this even have to do with the topic at hand,

spic gangs are not getting destroyed by white or black gangs

Size and strength have little to do in modern warfare and gang warfare

Yeah because youve spent years in china before buddy

Way to bring up something on an unrelated thread

Being white hasnt saved you from inceldom has it

Did the wignats save you from inceldom or autism
I'm pheno autists chinese aren't tall, northern chinese are tall but not tallest phenotype in entire world i listed which phenotypes are tallest

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWGY9KDtJdQ

this dude talks about his experience in prison and how bloods literally forced ms13 gangsters to carry food for them as well as how the bloods would rummage into the lockers of the ms13 gang members and rob them jfl:lul:

Do you seriously believe what some random nigger on the net claims and bragging

Talk to anyone that has served on the West Coast prison system, spics never get fucked with and if they do it escalates into a race war

I'm pheno autists chinese aren't tall, northern chinese are tall but not tallest phenotype in entire world i listed which phenotypes are tallest
I didnt claim they were the tallest in the world though,

I said they were growing taller and had potential to grow even taller

I didnt claim they were the tallest in the world though,

I said they were growing taller and had potential to grow even taller
You are just mongoloid nationalists and that's why you believe in it

Tallest mongoloid phenotype are likely just Northern Native Americans ( Planid Silvid etc )

You are just mongoloid nationalists and that's why you believe in it

Tallest mongoloid phenotype are likely just Northern Native Americans ( Planid Silvid etc )
No because they were literally malnourished for several centuries? So we dont know their full height potential yet

Do you know nothing about epigenetics?

I'm glad Jews aren't :feelshmm:
Jews are trying to save humanity. We do bad shit but at the end of the day it’s for a good cause.
Ending racism
Ending hate speech
Ending capitalism
Ending climate change

Jews are trying to save humanity. We do bad shit but at the end of the day it’s for a good cause.
Ending racism
Ending hate speech
Ending capitalism
Ending climate change
You need to end humanity faster. Stop with the slow mental torture bullshit and just cut to the chase.

You need to end humanity faster. Stop with the slow mental torture bullshit and just cut to the chase.
No
And to need to get some sort of employment right away

Ending racism
Ending hate speech
Ending capitalism
Ending climate change
Gods chosen :feelsahh:

I think it's about half right. Yeah, Asians and Indians are predisposed to getting bullied due to being short weak and beta. But at the same time you also have to acknowledge that society hates them and punishes them far harder than others for falling out of line. Niggers can beat you up for calling them a nigger because society will sympathize with them and they will not be prosecuted. A chink or curry doing the same would go to prison. Back when people were actually racist towards blacks they weren't so uppity, hence why uncle tom is a stereotype. You can still see blacks getting made fun of and acting servile towards whites in old cartoons.
Well said. It's a whole cluster of compounding issues. I'd add that Asians in America are selected for servility: highly materialistic Asians are more likely to be servile and more likely to move to the opposite side of the globe for "opportunity." These materialistic Asian Americans (most of our parents) think themselves above Black Americans, but we would do well to understand instead that we are niggers and in fact are in the same social position as Black Americans from decades or even a century ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back