Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Majority of racist stereotypes and issues faced by asians and indians is due to their own cucked spineless nature. [poll inside to see if anyone agree

is the majority of suffering ricecels and currycels endure due to their own cucked and stupid nature

• Total voters
Only for a cuck it wouldn't matter :feelskek: Over for Sri Lankan Tamils then, homeland snatched off by bunch of incompetent cucks. Goes to a new country and gets cucked again
You're just upset because I completely destroyed your cope about Dravidians being Chads and Dravidian whores being loyal and now you're throwing ad hominems at me.

You're just upset because I completely destroyed your cope about Dravidians being Chads and Dravidian whores being loyal and now you're throwing ad hominems at me.
@Chudpreet @wereq

no it's because foids hate them jfl

if foids don't like them, then racism is seen as ok

plus in feminist society, people will follow foid preferences

people went after niggers freely in the past, doesn't matter if they're savages

normies began to defend niggers because mainstream society and the media encouraged black acceptance

i mean seriously if u make fun of mexicans or blacks and call them low iq thugs they will shoot you, stab you, or beat you up into a pulp

same thing happens if u make fun of whites and call them racist , unless the white man in question is a gigasoyboy high on estrogenic foodproducts

but if u make fun of asians or indians and call them stinky,smelly,low iq, weak, ugly, or micropenis,
not only will they not retaliate,BUT THEY WOULD EVEN LAUGH ALONG WITH IT!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

anyone here agree?
I hate Asians

'hey inkwell the reason I'm racist against you is your pERsonality!' :soy:

currycels are treated like short people, they're just another demographic that foids hate

i mean seriously if u make fun of mexicans or blacks and call them low iq thugs they will shoot you, stab you, or beat you up into a pulp

same thing happens if u make fun of whites and call them racist , unless the white man in question is a gigasoyboy high on estrogenic foodproducts

but if u make fun of asians or indians and call them stinky,smelly,low iq, weak, ugly, or micropenis,
not only will they not retaliate,BUT THEY WOULD EVEN LAUGH ALONG WITH IT!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

anyone here agree?
Partially but looks plays a big role for asians as well. For Indians it all comes down to their laughable culture.

It’s not just dravidians “bhai”….

You're just upset because I completely destroyed
I think you misunderstood, I was just laughing at the brutality of Sri Lankan Tamils.
your cope about Dravidians being Chads
never claimed that, should be better than North Indians though
and Dravidian whores being loyal
I can't not believe that. South India is more patriarchal than Pakistan. I know foreign born American curry whores marry out more, but I am interested in which ethnicity among them is doing that :waitwhat:

I wish I was CURRY so bad I would at least be treated like a human.

A curry CANNOT look like this.
IMG 4625

You brought them specifically thinking it would be a gotcha moment for me, but in reality, it was your flag of defeat.
No, I really sympathize with Sri Lankan Tamils. So I asked that

Every race has foids dating out.
No the thing is, 2nd Gen Indian curry whores marry out more. But 2nd Gen Sri Lankan women don't, Sri Lankan men do. I am assuming these Indian women that are marrying out to be North Indian Poojabi and Gujjus

I mean avg spic is still short and skinnyfat

But unlike ricecucks they are hyper NT and arent afraid to get their hands dirty
thats because latinos are giga high t but that doesnt mean shit when the white chads and bbc tyrones are just as high t as well

the mexican thugmaxxers still get fucked up here and there despite literally being more evil than demons from dantes inferno jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the mexican thugmaxxers still get fucked up here and there despite literally being more evil than demons from dantes inferno jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No they dont, tf are you on about?
when the white chads
Spics are way more violent than whites

Maybe youre an indian whos never lived in the West before

No but I am still holding on to hope that I can be employable one day, and I don’t want to blow that chance if it ever happens.
Now you have to edit out your name from the post where you quoted my post

Being under conservative dictatorship rule mightve affected ricemen n turned em into high inhib niggas
While niggers r free to do shit in cuckmerica

cope hispanics get btfo by black/white gangs all the time
When? Where? All three of those are big in California prisons and Ive never heard of spics specifically losing.

Are you just pulling shit out of your ass again

When? Where? All three of those are big in California prisons and Ive never heard of spics specifically losing.

Are you just pulling shit out of your ass again
those are only the large tough mexicans short 5'7 skinnyfat mexicans dont scare anyone and if they do its because they look scarier than ricecels due to looks despite their small frame, not because they are high t

Being under conservative dictatorship rule mightve affected ricemen n turned em into high inhib niggas
While niggers r free to do shit in cuckmerica
Trauma can be passed down in genetics

The ancient emperors in riceland were extremely authoritarian compared to other places in the world

Killing all the rebels

Traumatizing all the rices into behaving 乖 (guai) or obedient

And this was passed down through hundreds of years

It was especially bad during the Qing Dynasty which was the last dynasty of china, and then going straight into Japanese invasions civil wars and Communism

So theres no time for them to recover from that generational trauma

Trauma can be passed down in genetics

The ancient emperors in riceland were extremely authoritarian compared to other places in the world

Killing all the rebels

Traumatizing all the rices into behaving 乖 (guai) or obedient

And this was passed down through hundreds of years

It was especially bad during the Qing Dynasty which was the last dynasty of china, and then going straight into Japanese invasions civil wars and Communism

So theres no time for them to recover from that generational trauma
:yes: :yes:

those are only the large tough mexicans short 5'7 skinnyfat mexicans dont scare anyone and if they do its because they look scarier than ricecels due to looks despite their small frame, not because they are high t
All the gangs have weapons.

Most nigger gangsters in Chicago are scrawny af because they were literally malnourished as a kid

I spent years in inner city East Coast and I was also malnourished which explains why my bone structure is so weird

They dont even have a packet of ramen and cereal to eat every day

Height and size doesnt matter when all of them have weapons idiot

All the gangs have weapons.

Most nigger gangsters in Chicago are scrawny af because they were literally malnourished as a kid

I spent years in inner city East Coast and I was also malnourished which explains why my bone structure is so weird

They dont even have a packet of ramen and cereal to eat every day

Height and size doesnt matter when all of them have weapons idiot
low iq retard this is in the streets we were talking about prison gangs

also ur right height and size doesnt matter looks does
tell me who scares you more el chapo or techlead?
(mexican vs chinese)
both are similar height and size
t_500x300
th

plus in feminist society, people will follow foid preferences

people went after niggers freely in the past, doesn't matter if they're savages

normies began to defend niggers because mainstream society and the media encouraged black acceptance
High IQ

anyone here agree?
They are submissive and passive in most cases, at least not passively laughing like a cuck would do them favors. They are generally weaker and many are genetically averse to confrontation.

You cant change your genetics, not everyone is meant to be low inhib.

This is an incredibly normie-brained take. Thugmaxxed curries exist in the UK and Canada (Paki rape gangs in the former and the Punjabi mafia in the latter) yet curries are still despised and mocked in both countries. Rice & curries' low status in society is entirely due to their looks and low SMV.

This exactly. We all know about the importance of social proofing, and foids are of course the most important group to be vetted by if you want acceptance from soyciety. This is why the quickest way a normie will try to shut you up when he's losing an argument is to say "you get no bitches" or something along those lines (weighing your worth by how palatable you are to foids). That said, I feel like it's kind of hypocritical or at least ironic for you of all people to point this out, considering how much you shit on Slavs and Japs

Jfl your turkey brained street shitting ass cant even comprehend something this basic, that there are weapons in prison as well, improvised weapons shivs shanks and machetes, all the gangs attack in groups

Retarded dumbfuck GrAYfaggot

(mexican vs chinese)
What are you an underaged user or elementary school dropout

el chapo is scary because of his reputation, that mugshot without context could just be another Florida man,

if you saw him in public by himself when he was younger and not a cartel leader you wouldn't even look twice

Joined Jun 2024

I mean they literally are getting taller
Northern chinese aren't as tall as you claim

Tallest phenotypes are just Dinkaids and to some extent Cromagnoids ( Faelid or Paleo Atlantid )

@DarkStar

(mexican vs chinese)
t_500x300
th
You mentioned spic gangs being punked by white and black gangs but you cant even provide any evidence of that,

Stop making up fairy tales you little braindead faggot

Jfl your turkey brained street shitting ass cant even comprehend something this basic, that there are weapons in prison as well, improvised weapons shivs shanks and machetes, all the gangs attack in groups

Retarded dumbfuck GrAYfaggot
Still agree that whites are high inhib
Nigs and especially mestizos are violent as fuck, i think arabs are more violent than whites too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back