Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Majority of racist stereotypes and issues faced by asians and indians is due to their own cucked spineless nature. [poll inside to see if anyone agree

is the majority of suffering ricecels and currycels endure due to their own cucked and stupid nature

• Total voters
C

CMD

Officer
★★★★★
i mean seriously if u make fun of mexicans or blacks and call them low iq thugs they will shoot you, stab you, or beat you up into a pulp

same thing happens if u make fun of whites and call them racist , unless the white man in question is a gigasoyboy high on estrogenic foodproducts

but if u make fun of asians or indians and call them stinky,smelly,low iq, weak, ugly, or micropenis,
not only will they not retaliate,BUT THEY WOULD EVEN LAUGH ALONG WITH IT!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

anyone here agree?

same thing happens if u make fun of whites and call them racist , unless the white man in question is a gigasoyboy high on estrogenic foodproducts
Niggy, whites are well known to be most cucked race, if white men rarely fight back

Most Whites are cucked too

Asians have KPOP and anime and in my online expriences sometimes fight back and agree to extent with curries

50/50. If rice and curries were low-inhib and violent like niggers, then they would get bullied far less, but rice rarely get bullied these days since their only negative stereotypes are having small dicks and eating dogs, which aren't nearly as bad as what curries have.

Most Whites are cucked too
dont ever tell me that whites are more cucked than asians and indians because whites atleast have shit like far right militias and extremists and asians literally have nothing same with indians :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

50/50. If rice and curries were low-inhib and violent like niggers, then they would get bullied far less, but rice rarely get bullied these days since their only negative stereotypes are having small dicks and eating dogs, which aren't nearly as bad as what curries have.
the majority of racism i see being directed towards indians and asians funnily enough is from hispanics and sometimes blacks

whites do it too but they are more discreet and wont shout it in your face, unlike the other two groups:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

dont ever tell me that whites are more cucked than asians and indians because whites atleast have shit like far right militias and extremists and asians literally have nothing same with indians :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Most of those militias and extremists are glowieniggers

I fucking hate how cucked we are
cope atleast not all whites are cucked meanwhile most asians and indians are pro kamala even after being robbed by blacks and being beaten on the curbs by illegal ms13 gangbangers :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

insane that many here still think that ricemen have as bad as currymen

Asians and Indians especially are fucked because of demographics, not because they won't risk their livelihood due to stupid nigger behavior.

cope atleast not all whites are cucked meanwhile most asians and indians are pro kamala even after being robbed by blacks and being beaten on the curbs by illegal ms13 gangbangers :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They are Pro Kamala not due they love for nigs, but their hatred for white people

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

insane that many here still think that ricemen have as bad as currymen
thats because curries dont have the problem of being emasculated as much as ricemen do even though they have it alsmost as bad if not even worse than asians

Asians and Indians especially are fucked because of demographics, not because they won't risk their livelihood due to stupid nigger behavior.
you dont need to risk shit just dont laugh at insulting racist jokes
but most retarded and cucked curries and asians dont understand that :feelsdevil:

thats because curries dont have the problem of being emasculated as much as ricemen do even though they have it alsmost as bad if not even worse than asians
Where do you see emasculation ? Koreans are popular with women to extent nips too
Not to mention that from what i see goyimwood slowly cast them tooo

Curries have nothing literally nothing, everyone hates them violently, they are memed, laughed etc
Slavs of non whites literally

@Rapist
@Chudpreet

Yes.

Changs and Chadpreets exist. Therefore ricemen and curries aren't genetically predetermined to be incel.

Curries could do themselves a favor, stop streetshitting, stop beach masturbating, stop asking pretty lady on internet to show bobs and vagene, basically stop turning into ridiculous coom brains the minute any woman enters a 5 Mile radius.

Rice men, likewise, need to stop being so small and weak and beta. (Yes I realize that is literally "just be taller" theory. But ricemen just need to be tougher and impose their will a bit more. IMO.)

I fucking hate how cucked we are
It's mixture of decades of system programming, christian values, to some extent itself nature of white man, and nons hatred for caucasians

Where do you see emasculation ? Koreans are popular with women to extent nips too

Curries have nothing literally nothing, everyone hates them violently, they are memed, laughed etc

@Rapist
@Chudpreet
Yeah Asian media is being promoted everywhere in the West, which helped them drastically improve their SMV. AMWF are becoming more common where I live, it's almost as common as BMWF couples. Also even in multicultural areas, noodlewhores still mostly date ricemen. It's only a problem if they live in white majority areas.

@Rapist
@Chudpreet
Ok curries at least mateguard hard their foids

Yeah Asian media is being promoted everywhere in the West, which helped them drastically improve their SMV. AMWF are becoming more common where I live, it's almost as common as BMWF couples. Also even in multicultural areas, noodlewhores still mostly date ricemen. It's only a problem if they live in white majority areas.
Yeah it was true 20 30 years that white men cuck hard asian men, do you see that east asian media are promoted ?

Weebism is now mainstream

Yes.

Changs and Chadpreets exist. Therefore ricemen and curries aren't genetically predetermined to be incel.

Curries could do themselves a favor, stop streetshitting, stop beach masturbating, stop asking pretty lady on internet to show bobs and vagene, basically stop turning into ridiculous coom brains the minute any woman enters a 5 Mile radius.

Rice men, likewise, need to stop being so small and weak and beta. (Yes I realize that is literally "just be taller" theory. But ricemen just need to be tougher and impose their will a bit more. IMO.)
cope they will still be mocked and laughed and bullied due to looks alone but less i will admit :cool:
Yes.

impossible as a 5'7 riceman with glasses and noodle arms (average asian nigga) to scare a rapper tyrone a cartel mexican or white serial killer who is 6'0plus even with martial arts the meanness just isnt there unless ur gangster asian thug or kungfu legend like jackie chan jfl
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Rapist btw do you see any BMIF or AMIF ?

@Rapist btw do you see any BMIF or AMIF ?
barely indians mateguard hard and pajeetas are not as desired and the hot ones usually go for chadpreets with money and arranged marriage and status in both the usa and india

chrome-ki7u-YRI3vs.png

XD

No. I could count the number of times I've seen those couples with a single hand.
Curries might have low smv but at least your foids are loyal

Sad for white race that it's whites who racemix a lot

Curries might have low smv but at least your foids are loyal

Sad for white race that it's whites who racemix a lot
I wouldn't say they're loyal, more like they're non-curry men's last option, which is why they can't cuck us nearly as much as noodlewhores and white foids cuck their own men.

i mean seriously if u make fun of mexicans or blacks and call them low iq thugs they will shoot you, stab you, or beat you up into a pulp

but if u make fun of asians or indians and call them stinky,smelly,low iq, weak, ugly, or micropenis,
not only will they not retaliate,BUT THEY WOULD EVEN LAUGH ALONG WITH IT!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

anyone here agree?
We don’t just laugh along. We’ll actually go the distance to make ourselves even more smelly!

I think it's about half right. Yeah, Asians and Indians are predisposed to getting bullied due to being short weak and beta. But at the same time you also have to acknowledge that society hates them and punishes them far harder than others for falling out of line. Niggers can beat you up for calling them a nigger because society will sympathize with them and they will not be prosecuted. A chink or curry doing the same would go to prison. Back when people were actually racist towards blacks they weren't so uppity, hence why uncle tom is a stereotype. You can still see blacks getting made fun of and acting servile towards whites in old cartoons.

Jfl no.

You're right about blacks and ethnics

but avergae white guy is high inhib when it comes to combat or violence related shit,

only like 10% of whites are actually combat capable

Thats why they got pulverized by migrants in europe

Last edited:
I mean they literally are getting taller

Jfl no.

You're right about blacks and ethnics

but avergae white guy is high inhib when it comes to combat or violence related shit,

only like 10% of whites are actually combat capable

Thats why they got pulverized by migrants in europe
In fact if whites were more tough then the SFcels on here wouldnt be complaining

I guess whites are still tougher than asians or indians but

@DarkStar

impossible as a 5'7 riceman with glasses and noodle arms (average asian nigga)
I mean avg spic is still short and skinnyfat

But unlike ricecucks they are hyper NT and arent afraid to get their hands dirty

noodlewhores still mostly date ricemen
Giga cope :feelskek: So according to you Poojeetas are all with cumskins, BUT noodle whores stick around with ricecucks. Yeah right, sure :lul:

50% get pumped and dumped.
You also said South Indian foids (literally the most conservative women in the subcontinent) are seen a lot with white men than rest of curry whores. And that you see way more WMIF than IMWF, but other Canadian users here tell me say see IMWF more. Tbh I am doubting you :feelsseriously:

You also said South Indian foids (literally the most conservative women in the subcontinent) are seen a lot with white men than rest of curry whores. And that you see way more WMIF than IMWF, but other Canadian users here tell me say see IMWF more. Tbh I am doubting you :feelsseriously:
Both type of couples are a tiny minority anyways, but WMIF is more common than IMWF yes.

but WMIF is more common than IMWF yes.
And I am supposed to believe there are more WM South Indian couples than WM Poojabi whores, right? :feelskek:

And I am supposed to believe there are more WM South Indian couples than WM Poojabi whores, right? :feelskek:
I've already said that Poojabi foids mostly just want to have casual sex.
but other Canadian users here tell me say see IMWF more. Tbh I am doubting you :feelsseriously:
Who said this. Even Chudpreet who was only in Canada for a short period of time said the amount of WMIF couples he saw caught his attention.

I've already said that Poojabi foids mostly just want to have casual sex.
Okay so specially, so Eelam Tamil in Canada are getting cucked overall

Not really, it's mostly Indians since they're the majority.
No I am concerned with Sri Lankan Tamils only, are there more IMWF or WMIF from what you saw?

Why does it matter?
Only for a cuck it wouldn't matter :feelskek: Over for Sri Lankan Tamils then, homeland snatched off by bunch of incompetent cucks. Goes to a new country and gets cucked again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back