Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Mainstream normie sympathy toward the Minneapolis rioters reveals hypocrisy toward incels

R

Repulsive Maggot

Greycel
The liberal media have been falling all over themselves to excuse, justify, contextualize, or even outright praise the looters and rioters (sorry, "protesters") in Minneapolis over the past few days. Speaking for myself, I'm not entirely unsympathetic - while I think a large percentage of these people are a) virtue-signalers and/or b) people who just want to steal some shit, I understand why Floyd's death has sparked outrage.

But mainstream normie culture have done something extraordinarily here. By excusing the Floyd rioters, they are implicitly admitting that structural oppression and marginalization justify forcible resistance. I ask you - who is more put-upon than the modern male incel? Maybe not in an academic context, but those of us who have lived as incels know that things don't get much worse in the United States. If the Floyd rioters are justified, certainly a hypothetical Incel Rebellion would be.

Hey, I didn't say it - normies did, in their rush to celebrate the people destroying a US city.

Imagine if ugly men rioted instead of landwhales with colored hair and their nog pets. They would nuke the riots immediately and (((the media))) would hail it as a great victory against fascism :lul:

By excusing the Floyd rioters, they are implicitly admitting that structural oppression and marginalization justify forcible resistance
Actually many people would say it outright: it is necessary to cause destruction because otherwise things will not change. I hear it from my libshit sisters at the dinner table.

You know they'd go overboard with the "terrorists" remarks.

Imagine if ugly men rioted instead of landwhales with colored hair and their nog pets. They would nuke the riots immediately and (((the media))) would hail it as a great victory against fascism :lul:
I had to laugh so much to this, imagine nuking curries/asians and calling it a victory against fascism :jfl:

Agreed and just made a post in this. Most of these sheep are virtue signaling normies. Fucking hate them. They couldn’t care less.

Ive seen many IT fags defending them, they call us terrorists for shitposting but rioters are peaceful

Oops, I didn't see this topic until it came up in Related under the one I made. I guess I should go delete that now.

High IQ observation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back