Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Made fake female dating site profile of ER to see how successful he'd be as a foid

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★★★
I finished making it minutes ago and he (?) already got 7 guys interested in him. Why do foids have it so unbelievably easy? They can look like edited sub5 guy and not real foids and still get multiple offers of fucking their filthy holes :reeeeee:

Screenshot 2024 06 14 15 25 51 887 edit comoperabrowser

Ofc I'm going to introduce all guys who hit to the experiment and apologize because going any further and playing with their feelings would be what foids do

Try doing it on a lesbian dating app

I finished making it minutes ago and he (?) already got 7 guys interested in him. Why do foids have it so unbelievably easy? They can look like edited sub5 guy and not real foids and still get multiple offers of fucking their filthy holes :reeeeee:

View attachment 1179544
Ofc I'm going to introduce all guys who hit to the experiment and apologize because going any further and playing with their feelings would be what foids do

Looks like scarlet johansson

would do

Of course females' SMV is 1000x compared to males

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back